Have white peopke ever invented anything by themselves without help or stealing?

have white peopke ever invented anything by themselves without help or stealing?

no, jewish or slav or mediterranian DO NOT COUNT

aryan faggets speak up or forever suck baby dicks

Other urls found in this thread:

iran-heritage.org/interestgroups/history-article3.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scottish_inventions_and_discoveries
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haber_process
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Condom#1800_through_1920s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wihout jewish cultural enrichment white would be still living in caves

You mean Roman cultural enrichment, friend.

Hallo, kannst du mir helfen Praxis Deutsch?

WE WUZ KANGS

ALL OF THE SCIENCES

Arabs actually invented almost nothing, even "their" numbers were actually from India.

No, we are all useless leeches.

Now go ahead, take your screenshot and sod of to tumbler for praise and glorification.

No, that's why I'm #NiggerMissile.

Halts Maul, Tacofresser.

no

>Aryans

Persians? Yes. Iran has contributed a lot to humanity.

iran-heritage.org/interestgroups/history-article3.htm

You could at least have said. "Nein!"

>Deppenleerzeichen

Tut mir leid - dass kann man nicht mehr reparieren.

>Mediterranean
>Romans
The Romans ripped everything off from their neighbors. Even their language was developed by their neighbors Latium

Fick dich Krauts

Nope, It was all the niggers we stole it all. Can't wait until we get genocided off the planet.

go suck off a poodle faggot i googled 'moose in the wild' & found your mother sucking two dicks at once last time i asked about maple candy it turned out to be your sisters stripper name are you chinese too or just the guy fucking your girlfriend were you born a faggot or was it being buttfucked by your PM that turned you are you learning chinese at school or from the guys at the gay bar do you all use maple syrup as lube or just when your dad was fucking you other countries cant kick out AIDS you couldnt kick out the FUCKING FRENCH is it time for ramadan or to put your dick in some poutine bitch

what are doing first after this, apologizing to people you dont know or pretending hockey is an actual fucking sport

whats the difference between my uncle & the average canadian my uncle stopped fucking dogs when the meth wore off

A stable society.

the internet, computer and website you're using, for starters

lets start with tv

Sunscreen

>have white peopke ever invented anything by themselves without help or stealing?
The Internet

Do you have any actual facts to back whatever the fuck you're saying?

Also:

US Constitution
Democracy
Republic
Fascism
Geography
Telescope
Microscope
Automobile
Television
Electricity
Aircrafts
Computers
The Piano
Electric Engineering
Telephone
Theory of Evolution
The Wormhole
First one's in Space
First one's on the Moon
Banks/Banking
The theory of Natural Selection
Theatre
Pencil
Cotton Gin
Beer
Calculators
Diesel engines
Internal combustion engines
Sewing Machine
The Jet Engine
The discovery of DNA
The discovery of the Atom
The discovery of Cells
The Camera

NOT EVEN TO COUNT the other inventions.

>dich

Shallow hull boats that are also seaworthy. Also dried cod which became the foodstuff that enabled European global sailing

A major part of being an entrepeneur is being a lying crook in order to exploit others.

That is long known. Take a loved example by Sup Forums, Hitler himself. He convinced the german people of their supposed superiority and in the end germany was reduced to a pile of rubble. Zuckerberg stole the idea from a couple of posh snobs and Gates stole Windows idea from Jobs.

Colonialism enriched the west at the expense of the people of the colonies.

So fucking what? Its the way the world works.

slavs
jewish
asians

Pretty much everything you use today stupid fucking nigger jew. And we don't channel spirits like Jews do to "invent" and "discover" their inventions.

I am not even even german, why do I need to speak nazi language lol

sage.

This is literally irrelevant.

Turn off the proxy faggot.

>politics
>static electricity
>wormholes

do you think before you speak retard?

all triggered bar bars ITT kek

you can thank me now.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scottish_inventions_and_discoveries

Idk about all of them but constitution is a stretch since half the philosophers who influenced it were French and all the philosophers were influenced by the Mediterranean philosophers of antiquity.
>cotton gin
African bro
>democracy
Greece Mediterranean again

>have white peopke ever invented anything by themselves without help or stealing?

Western Civilization

>white peopke
>slav or mediterranian DO NOT COUNT

Things Asians invented. Chinese and japanese don't count

>Scots
>White

>10% of all books originally published in German
>German is the second most widely used language in science

But since you're probably too dumb to be a scientist or read you probably don't care anyway, leech.

without help or stealing scottish sadfrog

No obviously

Whites are the biggest thieves in history

Everyone knows this but nobody really cares except Native Americans

wait.

THAT MEANS NO PRIVILIGE FOR ME

MUAHAHAH

>have white people ever invented anything
>and no, white people don't count

>EBERYTIN
Good response mongrel, pure quality

rome

electric generation
Faraday
Also sage

Batch freezer.

1 post by this id

No one helped

it was the evil english who stole from me

And what about Marie Curie famous French scientist?

Yup, that's why I can read German. Can't speak it worth a damn. But read it, no problem. Back in the days. If you wanted a manual for what-ever that was correct and useful and without "fluff". The German one was the ONE

>US Constitution

a fucking worthless piece of paper.

> Native Americans

You mean white people BOUGHT their land. No right to bitch.

4/10

Everything is stealing, nothing is invented from scratch. This is a divide & conquer thread made by a nigger or kike by the way, I suggest you use sage.

we invented racism and the word "nigga", niggaaaaah!

>no, jewish or slav or mediterranian DO NOT COUNT
Ok then. Inner combustion engine, steam engine, airoplane, jet engine, TNT, massive steel production...

German has a really unnecessarily complicated grammar. Fuck the slav languages, German is overcomplicated enough.

No, you should leave. Move to Afrcia

>helped and stolen

even this is just plain wrong. europeans did not live in caves before the romans came. thats literally 2000 year old propaganda

WE

From who faggot?

>slav and mediterranean
>not white

when will this meme end

Rate.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haber_process

Due to its dramatic impact on the human ability to grow food, the Haber process served as the "detonator of the population explosion", enabling the global population to increase from 1.6 billion in 1900 to today's 7 billion.[20] Nearly 80% of the nitrogen found in human tissues originated from the Haber-Bosch process.[21]

The Haber process, also called the Haber–Bosch process, is an artificial nitrogen fixation process and is the main industrial procedure for the production of ammonia today.[1] It is named after its inventors, the German chemists Fritz Haber and Carl Bosch, who developed it in the first half of the 20th century.

The Haber process provided Germany during WWI with a source of ammonia for the production of explosives, compensating for the Allied trade blockade on Chilean saltpeter.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Condom#1800_through_1920s

The German military was the first to promote condom use among its soldiers, beginning in the later 19th century.[84]:169,181

Nitrosamines, which are potentially carcinogenic in humans,[118] are believed to be present in a substance used to improve elasticity in latex condoms.[119]
A 2004 study in Germany detected nitrosamines in 29 out of 32 condom brands tested, and concluded that exposure from condoms might exceed the exposure from food by 1.5- to 3-fold.[119][121]

10/10, based Ustasa. (never forget muh 9 shekellion in Vukovar)

fuck you,i'm a slav and i'm White you inbred fuck.

Is that Trudeau?

>worthless piece of paper
>inspired french revolution
pick one and only one, wetback

italics japanese and chinese you fucking ape

Kek

weed man has blue eyes

LOL 10/10 Shilling.

See My Image faggot.

slavs are white

nice try nigger

>fritz haber

JEWWY
E
W
W
Y

none of those are true

When most of those thing were invented japs were killing eachother with katanas and naginatas and chinks were smoking opium. Italians invented alot of things but those I put in my post aren't their.

b-b-b-b-but it was stolen

god niggers are stupid

>what is google translate

You can make fun of our "paper" but our paper and rules seem to be doing a lot more for our soeciety than your shit hole country, Paco. Shouldn't you be working for 10 pesos an hour to support your 101 kids or selling drugs for El Chapo?

(you)

The majority of collectivist whites try to cling on to the glory of a couple great men who have lead us to civilization.

All the modern mathematics, philosophy, physics, biology, engineering.

If the Mediterranean people are so great, why are their countries poor now?

You mean to tell me French bro that illiterate niggers didn't invent / create any of those?

You are missing the point.

So western civilisation died with Rome? Seems legit

>no jewish

>dich
Come on now.

>literally decade old pseudo studies

HURPDURP SEE MUH IMGUR

according to a thief

>y-yea we ((("borrowed"))) their ideas but it was different though!

aryans = dinduz

While faggots like yourself try to downplay white achievements so you can rid yourself of white guilt

(pic related)

t. Scot

Germans invented
>Sneakers
>Airbags
>Aspirin
>The car
>Bacteriology and many medicines
>Beer
>Bicycles
>Book printers
>Plastic cards like credit cards
>Contact lenses
>

Borrowed what?

Are you jelly because niggers have been on the planet longer than anyone else and have achieved the least?

Does life trigger you?