more like Sam Tried

(and failed)

Oh shit Peanut Arbuckle

QUAID START THE REACTOR

BUY MY BOOK GOYS

dey call me unemployed

I CAN'T AFFORD HEALTH INSURANCE

just discovered this guys videos a week or so ago
funny stuff in the older uploads but wtf has happened in the last year? its like he just gave up those other two guys are nowhere to be found

there are a lot of different ways to interpret what happened

the facts are that after years of trying he had a big break, got to make a TV show, it was pretty edgy, and it got axed, and his shit got all fucked up

It all went Pete Tong.

Most of the material on the channel is from anywhere between 2 and 8 years ago, the majority of the videos where he isn't just babbling to himself and has the other two guys with him are at least 5 years old now

>his shit got all fucked up
I hate this meme Sam may have been angry for a little while but he didn't end up full JUST

They've been trying to get a show or some kind of deal for years and when they got the show instead of playing to the lowest common denominator they went full on post ironic redpill meme humor and didn't get renewed. Now they're just doing their own seperate things.

I'd unironically would kill this douchebag if I had the chance. And guess what would be the perfect murder weapon. Either that or I would just use my hands to claw his fucking eyeballs out. I'd have to take his glasses and break them right in front of him first though.

Why would you risk a life sentence to kill Sam Hyde of all people?

hey, i'm just a spicy nugget man

WOOT WOOT

I just want more Nick in my life

I wish the Indian guy was more of a regular in MDE so adult swim would've been too scared to cancel the show where one of its creators is a POC

Him & Charls are working on some shit together I think, they already did some content for bomb vest or bombstrap or whicher of their 200000000 channels they've got going right now

>says something
>laughs like retard

or

>laughs like retard
>says something

pick one. always.

His videos are hit or miss. I generally like him and you can tell he's actually a smart person. His fans are gay as fuck tho

youtube.com/watch?v=3RJuertVRRE

That's part of his shtick, that laugh is fake

Sucks cus Nick is best with Sam. Charles is nice as icing every once in a while but Nick and Sam are fucking godly.

he looks more and more like beardfat

OK Sam, but I donĀ“t always need a fake laughter indication if the intended joke is supposed to be amusing.

>>>/reddit/

man i love goobas

It didn't get renewed because Sam was actively antagonizing everyone, everyone was fine with the content and the ratings were good.

then kys

hi leftist redditor

>I'd unironically would kill this douchebag if I had the chance. And guess what would be the perfect murder weapon. Either that or I would just use my hands to claw his fucking eyeballs out. I'd have to take his glasses and break them right in front of him first though.

>tfw you will never be this much of a butthurt leftist

Are you a male feminist?

leftists are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO fucknig mad that sammy is actually rich as fuck now thanks to his book

???

fucking leftists, am i right?
>rips off tim and eric
haha nah dude im a libertarian just kidding fuck SJWS though
>gets his show cancelled
they're just jokes bro dont get so offended!
>cries on the podcast with tim heidecker
you've got to learn to think for yourself, dont believe the media
>cant afford health insurance
haha check out this hat it says CUM

What a genius.

Sam lookin a little rough these days lol

Are you butthurt that Sam made over 200k in the past year and you didn't?

>200k
>making less than half of what shitty youtubers like h3h3 productions make
Yikes, it's worse than I thought
Is Sam the lowest paid pseudo-celebrity this board tries to talk about?

Nope, didn't even vote for Hillary.
Just don't find Sam's "anti-humor" funny, and from what I've seen he's shitty person.
Also I was one of the horsefuckers on /mlp/ that broke the news about his shitty brony dating sim kickstarter being a scam.
Good times.

why do people think 'explaining what other people are doing, in detail' destroys the credibility of person they were talking about?

I don't understand this "meme".

he doesn't even put ads on his videos or even give a shit

he made money from his book
he clearly made more money than you this year

why are you so assdamaged over this?

Because it reveals a simple formula that is neither clever or funny.
>implying im not a trust fund NEET that will never have to work a day in his life

>I got trolled by sam hyde REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

top wew

Kurush works in production in Cali, he's got a qt gf too. As I remember Sam said he was going to be involved in World Peace but has never seemed to work with them since Thanks Computer days, probably fell out with MDE and Andrew Ruse

>Because it reveals a simple formula that is neither clever or funny.
bullshit

you can say this about ANY comedian or joke ever

explaining things doesn't make them not funny and doesn't make you intelligent

kys lol

> these are the types of subhumans that dislike sam hyde

Makes sense

I liked that skit where he got a show on Adult Swim but fucked up and got it canceled

and then the next part where he went on Tim Heidecker's podcast and cried and begged Tim to get it back on the air

Redditspacing

>>implying im not a trust fund NEET that will never have to work a day in his life
yes, we believe you

>"TIM HELP ME"

>unironically typing 'kys'
Here on Sup Forums, we type out 'kill yourself'. You're showing your age. Also, lovely reddit spacing.
My grandmother bought me a six-hundred thousand dollar home for my 25th birthday in West Palm Beach and paid in cash. Jelly?

>yfw you'll never be 30+ with a failed career and being forced to shill yourself on chinese cartoon forums and cytube

>Here on Sup Forums, we type out 'kill yourself'. You're showing your age. Also, lovely reddit spacing.
>us 4channers huh?
kys

>it's a "we let reddit dictate how we type around these parts, you better learn it too" episode

being this much of a cuck, I can't imagine

>failed career
how is $250k a year a failed career?

>us 4channers
>fellow white people
detecting a pattern here

> Jelly?

Yeah lol, can I come over?

Le random thread?/?/?

Hey my flip flops xdddd

>tfw it didn't make it past 55% funding

You're all a bunch of slack jawed faggots.

Check yourself before you wreck yourself.

go to bed Sam

if you're angry at life, put it into something productive, like a show on Adult Swim

wait...

>being unironically british

#Rustled

every sam hyde thread without fail there are some shitlibs being not butthurt at all about him
i simply do not understand it
what is it about him that triggers fags so much?

You don't have to literally kill him, all you have to do is beat him up. Then it's only a matter of time until he dies, because he can't afford health insurance