I fucking swear, if the next Doctor is a female I am done with the show

I fucking swear, if the next Doctor is a female I am done with the show.

Okay, say hello to your new doctor then :)

>still watching doctor who

Eh, I'd be fine with it if she was decent. Black might bother me though.

I would love to start a movement asking for Black Panther to be player by an Asian guy.

I'm not watching unless we get a tranny or a literal chimpanzee

I think we got a black female who is also a lesbian as companion so the sjw crowd won't get mad with the new doctor being another white male.

Honestly, I am afraid we might be a Muslim Doctor.

pussy

Only low iq turds actually give a shit about sex and race in television and film. It's a fucking imaginary story, get over it. But I could understand if it was some queer that ended up acting like a flamboyant homo wearing brightly coloured scarves and all that sort of queer shit, that'd be super annoying.

>he still watched nu who
How many times did the doctor comment on racism and white males last episode op?

At least once...

I support of a Haley Doctor

*or even a Hayley Doctor

I would find a black Doctor much less offensive than a black Bond. Elba has been floated for both.

show's been unwatchable since Moffat took over. Hoping it will be cancelled soon

Is he the only Black actor people know?
He'd be an okay Bond but a TERRIBLE Doctor.

I'd honestly rather see Richard Ayoade get the part.

Better a decent actress than this floppy haired bucket of wall paper paste

>Is he the only Black actor people know?
The only black British actor, yes.
Ayoade might be a decent fit for the role, but any black actor is inevitably just going to be a fucking pile on of the out-of-place black guy jokes. He's not going to waltz in wherever he wants in Victorian England anymore.

>He's not going to waltz in wherever he wants in Victorian England anymore.
Yes he is. They've made it perfectly clear they're okay with "rewriting history" to be more ethnically friendly

I gave up years ago.

But apart from the sjw themes. The show is objectively getting worse, isn't it?
I'm not just imaging it?
> inb4 it started it descend long ago

>Be me
>be the last time lord
>someone shoot me
>ohNoGoodBye.webm
>regenerating
>Turns into a nigger
>ayo this is good
>travel to America with my new blond haired blue eyed qt companion
>I am arrested, and sold for slavery
>oh sheit
>chimp out
>die because my owner shoot me
>regenerating
>turn into a white woman
>people think I am a witch
>I am burned alive
>regenerating
>they cut my head off for being a witch
FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

Plenty of examples to prove that point, but it's not going to work with the Doctor, unless they constantly pile it on. He's had to answer the question for his black companions every time and even with the half dozen black extras they throw into every scene, none of them are jumping up on tables and demanding to be in charge. We'd have to have a "But you're black" conversation in nearly every segment, and while I'm sure the BBC wouldn't shrink from producing that, it's going to make for monotonous viewing.

The show is so terrible already.

Isn't doctor who supposed to be about a man who has the qualities of an eccentric British man?

I just imagine the BBC would put out a statement saying they're not going to address it. "We can't change the history of our world but we can and will make the history of Doctor Who™ a more welcoming place for people of color"

It's about an alien larping as a brit.

That would at least make it watchable.

Anyone who says Moffat is better than Russel is a fucking joke

I don't see a problem with that.

>I would love to start a movement asking for Black Panther to be played by an nigger guy.

I've never heard anyone say that.

Everyone thinks of him first because he basically has the coolest-sounding name ever.

It's a ridiculously low budget show where the main antagonists look like fucking garbage bins, by what metric was it ever good?

Heaven Sent is the best NuWho episode ever made, plus he's the one who wrote the best episodes during the RTD era.

Pic related only acceptable female Doctor.

>not Tilda Swinton
Into the trash it goes.

>plus he's the one who wrote the best episodes during the RTD era.
yea but as soon as he was given full control he fucked the show up

>Heaven Sent is the best NuWho episode ever made
True.
>plus he's the one who wrote the best episodes during the RTD era.
He's also the one that gave us fucking River, and brought her back time and time again. Most of his plots were ALL OF TIME AND SPACE AND ENERGY AND MATTER AND VOID ARE IN THE BALANCE. Shit was stressful.

Maybe they cast an Arab?

That's not Tilda Swinton?

They'll cast a literal refugee

Yeah, like Trump's wife.

How come everyone always says Elba for black NuWho? Cmon, Colin Salmon is a good actor, has done supporting roles for Who and would make a great fit for The Doctor.

I'm actually not worried about a female Doctor. As much as the BBC postures, and the writers say they'd be okay with it, I think deep down even the most militant of the political correctness police wouldn't actually want to change the Doctor's gender.

It's an interchangeable role, yes, but there's a fundamental 'spirit' that the actors try to invoke.. and it just wouldn't be the same with a female actress.

unironically think paterson joseph would be perfect for the role
elba is laughably bad in every movie I've seen him in

Idgaf any more. Dr. Who has lost its appeal to me.
Heaven sent was GOAT but the rest is all bullshit. Do i have to remind people of the 'fucking white male' scenes last season?
Also, politics aside. Im getting too tired of the big plots and shit. I want the doctor to go here and there and fight ayys and shit. I dont care about the fate of the universe and his past and heavy shit like that,that Moffat has in every episode.

That IS Tilda you fucken muppet.

he is a better scriptwriter. He wrote a lot of GOAT stories (The Empty Child, Blink, Girl in the Fireplace, Silence in the library, Heaven Sent), while RTD wrote only one that comes close (Midnight). Moffat at his worst (Let's Kill Hitler) is not nearly as bad as RTD at his worst (Love & Monsters).

However, Moffat is a shitty showrunner. The Doctor under RTD was 'just a traveller', passing through. The story arcs subtly teased a mystery that was explained in season finales.

Under Moffat the Doctor is the most imporant, the most badass and coolest man in the universe, everything revolves around him and the mysterious plots are never resolved.

wait do they legit shit on white males and call stuff racist in nu who?

Do you mean pic related??

That is the sole reason I don't really think having a minority as Dr Who is a great idea. The idea itself isn't too bad for me but I truly believe the writers don't have the maturity or writing capabilities to do such a thing without constant digs and references to "FUCKING WHITE MALES".

Kinda. They don't do it as much as Sup Forums would have you believe.

and saying "History was a white-wash" is the only too really obvious examples I can think of. They also said Pope Benedict IX was a black woman

I dropped this show a long time back. I think "The Woman Who Lived" was the last one I barely made through aas the show increasingly got boring. Anybody who is still following it, what's it like now?
If the new companion choice shows anything, not too great apparently....

Such a shame really, because I absolutely adored the show Tennant/Smith.

The writers are tools who would go full 14/88 if it meant that revenue would go up. It just happens that the largest audience is liberals right now so they go with that. It wouldnt be immature to put fwm moments, it would be fanservice.
They may as well have black doctorette punching a dalek with Trump hair

Mate, Bill is potentially better than Amy and definitely better than Clara. Arguably, one of the better companion choices the show ever made, up there with Donna & Rose.

Though Clara is definitely qtest

I agree the "Asylum of the Daleks" was such a magnificent introduction to Clara, but sadly nothing ever truly lived up to that episode with her character, sure there were many moments following, but never quite hit that note when she was introduced.

But Amy Pond will always be special.

kek I suppose Johnson would make an alright Doctor. Elba is good in the Wire but maybe it's because he plays a literal nigger

Meh this show was shit anyways, there's literally only a handful of great episodes like midnight, don't blink and that dalek one in the first season; water of mars was pretty good too.

Apart from that, the new who is shit.

>Dykenigress triggered becuase the senior officer referred to his subordinates as "MY men"

That's it, I'm done with this shitshow.

>what's it like now?

the Doctor is a Marxist.

he has a perfect blend of unique ecocentrism and that doctor element
haven't watched the wire. tbf the only elba roles that come to mind and I've seen are pacific rim and that nicolas cage ghost rider sequel. hard to look good in utter shit

Seriously there are thousands of the old episodes. Yeah the effects aren't as good, but at least it was just talented writers just trying their best to come up with cool ideas instead of pandering to cucks and lesbians

It really threw me for a loop when they said "fuck drumpf" in the last few episodes.

I hate the constant amped up social justice pandering this season but I would totally support this. She has a lot of charisma so I think it would be easy to see her as the Doctor, also she has a great body of work

Love & Monsters is good

>up there with Donna & Rose.
>Donna
>up there
what the FUCK?

>A companion who's a relatively real person, not a love interest and actually adds to the story and offers another perspective on the events over than a magical "chosen one" who ends up falling in love with Doctor because he's so charmingly whimsical

she was a cunt, she wouldn't stop shouting

Rumors have tapped pic related as one of two finalists for the next Doctor.

>mfw the next Doctor is from K'un-Lun.

Moffat's the one getting cancelled, but that's not to say that he won't try to fuck it up last minute with the next choice of doctor

I just don't get how people can even tolerate Donna let alone like her.

She was so cringe.