How can we solve the problem of bootlickers Latin-Americans on Sup Forums?

How can we solve the problem of bootlickers Latin-Americans on Sup Forums?

They don't have any proud, any sense of nationality and barely feel to belong to any country and yet come to an international board to suck eurococks and act like mutts. If an European calls their mom a whore, they will be grateful and suck his dick instead.

I mean, what the fuck are you even doing here?

Other urls found in this thread:

japan-talk.com/jt/new/6-biggest-Japanese-communities-outside-Japan
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>bootlickers Latin-Americans

Lick whose boots? Gringo?

Yeah, any Euro/Asian country that gives them a cookie.

>they are licking Asian countries' boots

I don't think they are servile that much

self hating latin americans are the problem of our generation. Some faggots go to the USA and then their children do one of two things: Pretend to not be latino at all and start hating latin americans tourists and immigrants. Gringos see through their bs and latin americans do so as well, leaving them isolated. That or become latinoboos larping as latinamericans when theyre neither one nor the other. The selfhating ones that dont go to the us become bitter.

The solution? More national pride.

R A R E
A
R
E

Bump for insterest, since I also agree about this being a really serious problem. There's too many LARPers pretending that they are European just for having a tiny percentage of dirty European genes in them.

He meant weeaboos. But our servile governments have also agreed to sign up trade agreements with you, the Jews of Asia, without us knowing the extent to which our countries have been sold to your crazy, ego-intoxicated, manchildren, narcissistic nationalist elite (since countries like this have almost nothing noteworthy to export).

>Latin American weeaboos actually exist

Why is it so disconcerting, Sup Forums?

It's like hearing a black person speak Finnish, or seeing a blue-eyed Romanian

I think many of them have never studied story and the only thing that they see in their country is the present, which is a cluster-fuck.

I dont know about other countries, but Brazil Government and Media is always trying to hide great men and women who fought and lived for this country. They dont even teach about any of them in school. It is sad.

>the Jews of Asia
Sounds cool unironically hahaha

Anime is very popular in latin america. That's why they're all banned on anime privatetrackers, because they would abuse the rates there and try to take leech as much content as possible.

Anime is pretty much popular everywhere dude.

Other than not taking their bait and start attacking each other there isn't much we can do, this site is a fucking cesspool and they're the edgy turds floating on it

Wow, so damned if you do, damned if you don't

What a fucking retarded comment. Kys, stupid Venezuelan rat.

t. Nignog

Brazil have a shit-ton of japs, more than NZ and Australia...

japan-talk.com/jt/new/6-biggest-Japanese-communities-outside-Japan

The uncle of my brother's gf received the emperor here...

Yes, they exist and it's disturbing. They're supposed to exist only in autistic countries, like Japan or Anglo countries, but they exist here too, damn it!

>taking anything on Sup Forums seriously

>lel it was only a joke bruh!!1!!!
kys

Heh do you have a friend of Japanese immigrants?

Yup, a good friend!
Actually japanese and italian immigration (in southern Brazil) was pretty much the same thing.

In my city every year we have a sakura matsuri with taiko and stuff like that.

I don't know a lot, but it's pretty cool.

its always the brownies too

Heh noice :D i also have a friend of a Brazilian immigrant

It wasn´t a joke, it was a provocative statement to get replies. You probably don´t go on Sup Forums enough, as these are common as fuck.

But seriously, why so bitter my dude?

Noice ;3