He makes me very proud to be French even though I'm not

He makes me very proud to be French even though I'm not.

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-france-reform-labour/macron-signs-french-labor-reform-decrees-idUSKCN1BX1K7
twitter.com/AnonBabble

but muh 1/4 french ancestry.

I actually am like 1/8 Alsatian but that doesn't really mean shit outside of "fun to think about."

>I actually am like 1/8 Alsatian

No it means you're a french brother. Come home.

Also you allowed to play the accordeon.

More french than moors living there now

I'm 5/5562th Huguenots and Macron makes me proud to be French

>I'm 5/5562th Huguenots and Macron makes me proud to be French

>prostecuck
>french

>mutt

I actually went to Toulouse over summer and loved it. I'd love to live in France but my French is quite shitty because I "learned" it at community college.

I'm but I was raised prottie. My mom's family has Bavarian, Alsatian, and Irish roots and was Catholic (I think just her sister still practices) but my dad's family came from Northern Germany so I was raised Lutheran.

I feel more and more that I should just come home to the Catholic Church.

The meme percentage didn't alert you to the joke?

Why do you think you need to worship a pedophile king in Rome

Because they know how to do liturgy and don't do bullshit like have a PowerPoint up during mas

NEVER call me a n*W zealoid, i am a proud FRENCH warrior

fuggin' en marche, cunt

Sometimes I feel that most American posters here are 18yo or younger. And you probably are actually.

just got off the phone to jacinda, your citizenship is being revoked as we speak

I'm 23 desu.

just got a cheeky txt from jaccy confirming i can actually stay and have dual citizenship with FRANCE

this would never have happened under billy boi

just received an email from bill saying it would have actually happened more often under him

won't have his name slandered

delet this

cool i'm part alsation, great dane and labrador

just opened a letter from the computer repair store confirming my delete button is broken

He hasn't even done anything

you don't need it to delet a post on Sup Forums

reuters.com/article/us-france-reform-labour/macron-signs-french-labor-reform-decrees-idUSKCN1BX1K7

He's already been trying to push through his less popular ideas early on desu.

>he unironically wants to have his children raped by the pope's minions

I expect that from an Irish "man" not a proud Frenchman

He actually has done a lot.

when is he kicking out the blacks

My fraternal grandmother was French but I've never considered myself remotely French. My last name is Scottish, it has some really old family crest and shit, but I've never considered myself remotely Scottish.
I think it is kind of weird to consider yourself part of some other nationality or ethnicity unless you have lived their extensively, know the language, etc.

The immigration reform is the next one i think

Isn't that what Brexit was?

i don't know

romanians may not be white but they're not black

That's why I said "doesn't really mean shit."

It's kinda fun to read about history and think about what my ancestors were part of but it doesn't really mean anything about my life.

>Romanians
You and I both know we aren't talking about Romanians.