>not a single friend
>ugly
I don't know why I go on.

LOL. What a ridiculous premise. Like that was possible LOL

28 year old kissless virgin

i dont even care anymore

>18 year old
>virgin
haha this sound hillarious. sure there is nobody like that, right?

Pretty ridiculous for a woman who isn't a nun or something

You're okay. I didn't even jerk off until I was 19.

>implying this board isn't full with normies with gfs

Hell even /r9k/ is making daily sex threads

ITT. High Fantasy Kino

Me too, late bloomer.

32, never a girlfriend, great kisser, thinking a lot about young men lately. No fear.

I lost my virginity at 29.
Shit was so cash.

Now I'm in the mood for pancakes. Thanks, asshole.

how is this even possible? user go out already

women are overrated and clinically insane. they're a burden that will consume your life and eat away at your freedoms if you let them. sex can be great and fun, but buying pussy with no strings attached is the best bet.

What is this literally who movie and why does Sup Forums fucking care about virginity so much. Also
>CONGRATULATIONS SENORS
The fuck, congratulating them for crossing the border?

you should go out and stay there.

i havent talked to anyone since like march

how the fuck am i supposed to get laid

I remember I lost my virginity at college, 17 years old and that was because one of the chads took pity on me since and gave me a drunk girl to fuck with during one of the frat parties. it took me several fucks I think about 3 to build my confidence up and became at least alpha tier. nowadays its just so fucking easy to get sex its not even fucking fair. tinder, ig, etc. hell back in the day i had to hang out and do some shit effort before i can get laid in hs

this isnt happening. this isnt happening.

>go out
>just go out
>alone
>outside
>stand there
>maybe at a bar
>by yourself
>go from having no social life or friends to feeling comfortable alone in an unfamiliar setting and being a social butterfly that meets strangers and charms one of them into having sex with you

fuck off

How far has the white female fallen?

being a virgin at 18 for a woman is actually something you would make a comedy about, just let that sink in.

nice one fag
go to bars or clubs with friends if you have any and have a few drinks and start trying to pick up

already did faggot. one of the chads picked on me for wearing a fedora and a steam t-shirt fuck em

>friends

lol

hahahah holy shit kys! it literally is that easy

Why didn't you activate the spring-powered-boxing glove in your fedora?

wow that's really great advice. have a few drinks and start trying to pick up. right got it. so how do you start trying to pick up again, exactly?

fuck you i'm serious.

>go out they said
>take a shower they said
>just be yourself they said

ALL FUCKING LIES. FUCK YOU ALL FUCK YOU ALL NORMIES FUCK YOU ALL CHADS.

Kek holy fuck why would you wear that gay shit?

tell someone who cares fag. i fuck bitches. you just give awful condescending advice to people who it isn't that easy for.

have a few drink user
Learn to read faggot.

Yes

ok I'm outside, what now

All of you kissless virgin losers need to go to online dating sites and find yourself a 35 year old single mother, pretend you have a job and have the means to support her and her kid. If you keep the charade long enough you just might get laid.

Suuuuure you do.

have a few drink first. yeah got that bit. I'm just asking if you can expand on your advice seeing as youre obviously an expert on picking up. right so assume i've had a few drink, now step 2...

what's the point of buying a prostitute? The best part of sex isn't the actual orgasm, it's the intimacy and feeling desired by your partner. If I was just interested in getting off I can get a much better orgasm just from my hand, so why should I pay someone just to use their body as a sex toy?

i bet i get more bitches than you, puss.

Have a few drinks. But only a few.

Talk about your favorite sports team and how you just got a promotion at your finance job. It's that easy broski

Go inside. Then go outside again.Repeat with a few drinks.

lads imagine being virgin past 15 years old after born, like totally lmao.

lol good one so funny

>The best part of sex isn't the actual orgasm, it's the intimacy and feeling desired by your partner.
I usually assume every post claiming to be a woman is a guy having a laugh, but this seems pretty legit.

woah, that's crazy.

take off your pants and start masturbating

my favorite part of sex is seeing two round butt cheeks of a girl bent over while i watch my dick pump in and out of her pusy. grabbing her hair, slapping that ass, putting her in a cop lock while i pound away. i don't need an emotional connection for that and i know this adorable little whore house with ukranian immigrants. a bunch of 19 year old scarlett johansson looking bitches.

that vs every 6 i ever dated who turned out to be batshit insane

>don't ever crave sex
>not gay either

What is this feel? Am I just a cuck?

you've evolved past sex

>dumb frogposter intellectually incapable of figuring out basic things
really makes you think

You sound like a virgin tbqh

Depressed

Me neither. I jerk off to plenty of stuff but I don't want to go anywhere near women in general

shit advice, don't go to bars or clubs with friends if you aren't socially adept unless you want to feel humiliated or left out

slowly find your comfort zone. i know literally zero about you anons so try and find out what you enjoy that's sort of normie tier with potential to meet people and work on from there

examples include:
-sports (anything, really)
-clubs of hobbies/interests (please don't try to get a gf from a fucking anime club tho)
-volunteering and pretending to enjoy it to network and build your connections with a lot of people and then build a social circle somewhat (this is hard but you can do it)

the main thing though, is to understand if you're actually ready for a gf/social life and if there are any issues that need to be addressed

god speed, anons

How the fuck does this even work? I started pulling my dick when I was 10. Were you afraid? Did a loved one molest you? Were you bullied?

>27 kissless, hugless, touchless virgin
>literally never been hugged by a grill or even touched, I'm not making that up
>other than my mom occasionally, Going on year 4 since a girl has talked to me, 100% honest. Girls just do not talk to me

Get on my level?

which class are you speccing into bro

>trying to pick up
>at 28 khv

It's almost like you think that the train hasn't passed. Either you are an extrovert social alpha chad or die a bitter, sad, lonely virgin. If you haven't learned to pick up whores by the time you are 28, there is less than zero hope.

How are the nerdy ny-males getting gf's? That's what I don't get

I lost my virginity when I was 16, and I was super chubby back then with harry potter-glasses and stuff. Still managed to pick up a girl at a concert. Alhohol's a hell of a drug, just go out more often faggots

You know what I hate about this shit? I thought that being emotional and caring was liked by girls because my mom told me it was. But it's never gotten me anywhere with them. Why the fuck didn't someone tell me sooner that girls only want dominant guys, even the nerdy, awkward girls?

>tfw I had sex at 17 but after I already graduated highschool

I almost made it bros...

me too man i fell for the nice guy meme. hell i even believed in true love since Disney implanted that shit to me so much.

well fuck that ;_;

You niggers are amateurs

40 and still a wizard

>tfw Im a very decent looking and charming man, always used to get "you look like Kurt cobain" and I losty virginity at 18 to a half black chick and I've lost count of all the girls I've fucked over the years

Now I'm fat and balding and NEET and I literally live in my parents basement and do nothing but browse chan boards for 14 hours a day while chain smoking.

I think about suicide a lot.

>taking advice about women from women
Most have to learn the hard way that this is a recipe for disaster. You don't ask a deer what the best way to hunt it is.

people are just scared and nervous in my prescence. i dunno why.

Because they're still somewhat sociable and less of a fuckup than you.

I was a kid whose only role model was my single momAnd I suppose you have t all figured out?

>I was a kid whose only role model was my single mom
That's understandable, and I wasn't saying it was your fault. A lot of men make the mistake of taking advice about women from women. Learning to not trust what those self absorbed cunts say about themselves is a lesson you have to learn as you grow up.

Sensible kek.

who /hugless/ here?

>last time someone hugged me passionately was my big breasted aunt as she migrated to Sweden
>got a boner as she hugged me and she suddenly pushed me back and look at me weirdly

i'll never forget those sweet soft tatas :(

havent had sex for nine years. dont really miss it

Are you ugly or fat user?

>tfw 250lbs
No girl wants a fatty, not even fat chicks.

This is reasonable advice. You may have to fix yourself a bit to get ready for being a normie but that's a good process to go through.
And bars are not good for people like us. You'll meet much better people if you take a class or get into a sport or do something social that provides access to other people your likely to have stuff in common with.
I like doing game jams myself, 30 hours programming with a team of strangers. There's always a few decent girls and they're receptive to conversation and you know the other dudes won't all be chads.
Stuff like that is a great way to get social practice and meet new people.
Good luck user.

I girl hugged me when I was 16 but I think she wanted to fuck my brother.

>i havent talked to anyone since like march
>friends

If your not socially adept by now you won't ever be. Throw yourself into the lions den by going out and chatting up some sluts at pubs or parties. If you can't finger a chick in the first month just go to an anime club and fuck the first fat chick you see.

I can get being a virgin, even a kissless virgin, but how the fuck does one go through life a kissless hugless virgin? Women will hug you goodbye as a social convention even if they barely know you.

How the fuck do you make money?

this is the one where the actress did some boring lesbian softcore innit?

well done user

I don't really like physical contact, only ever let my parents hug me

>kissless
>virgin
>hugless
>25

I have a very high libido so I use all that energy into touching womens butts in trains and I fap in gome.

kys

I would recommend watching based zeus videos

m.youtube.com/watch?v=cvDzp3w_bZY

i cant even enter a club without a girl in my country.

Same but 1 year younger.
Also never held hands either. And never talked to a girl about something else than school. Been working for 5 years in a factory, not a single woman here.

not them but my house is quite small for a 8 people family also only have internet until i was 17 soooo

Lost mine at age 20 to a woman who was 30. My last girlfriend didn't even had 20 and found cute that detail, given the fact she starred in coke fueled orgies since her 15's.

Now currently i'm having an affair with two woman who have like +5 years more than I and it keeps me wondering: when i hit my 30's, will i end up reversing this and dating younger girls instead of older like I do now?

Sup, David Willis?

>social convention
You seem unable to get how lonely I, and seems like some other anons ITT, are. If you have no social interactions, there's no social conventions.

>I started pulling my dick when I was 10
>Did a loved one molest you? Were you bullied?

Social convention hugs doesn't count, only hugs out of affection count.

Counting this, I'm a hugless, kissless virgin.