Homestuck character poll

strawpoll.me/10514583

Reposting this because it took way too fucking long to make to get only 11 votes.

Other urls found in this thread:

askthehorrortrolls.tumblr.com?
workingperson.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/400x/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/d/i/dickies-jv100-nv-f_01.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Also this is a Homestuck thread. Talk about whatever.

i just can't decide on one

caliborn and roxy are super close but caliborn just cant be beat

where making this hapen

Woah, nelly.

i was giong to post some davejade to revitalize this thread but then i realized thats' the only pic i have

someone please post some davejade

>garters
Goddamnit classpectanon, why do you do this to me

post more

Fuck Roxy, man. Bad character in almost every way.

see ->

Damn.

>no meenah option

I want to fuck Roxy so bad in every way

What's your opinion on Terezi "1 4M NOT 4 SLUT" Pyrope?

*Kills Roxy 4real.*

she's a slut

>doesn't know the difference between Vriska and Cronus wearing a shitty wig and coating his dick cerulean

I might have gone overboard with the scratches, let me know

p e r f e c t

You forgot the sprites

>Bad character in almost every way.
What's wrong with her? I think she's a great character.

Cute in a zany kind of way.

Poorly conceptualized, completely underplayed flaws, hyper-competent, OP Classpect. Some other stuff. She's hot, cute, and funny though.

The sextet is complete. This was fun haha

Now draw e v e r y p a i r i n g

O no megane wat r u doin

I don't agree about anything except the classpect.

which lowblood would you...
>kill
>marry
>fuck
>bully
>cuddle
>degrade

Posting some karkat by a die hard Gamzee fan. The colors are nice and it looks cute.

But honestly, people liking Gamzee strike me as the same sort who write love letters to convicted murderers and serial killers in prison because they are "misunderstood".

Don't tempt me >:3c

>Kill Karkat
>Marry Aradia
>Fuck Kanaya
>Bully Sollux
>Cuddle Nepeta
>Degrade Tavros

What is the concept of Roxy's character? Any fundamental flaws to her personality? What even makes her interesting post-alcohol? Nothing.

>tavros
>kanaya
>aradia
>sollux
>nepeta
>karkat

i am very specifically tempting you

also you never drew a solo arctic but I'm not gonna bug you about it

Kill: Karkat
Marry: Nepeta
Fuck: Kanaya
Bully: Tavros
Cuddle: Sollux
Degrade: Aradia

>tumblr nose
Degrade all
Fuck first three
Bully last

>Kanaya
>Lowblood
Hold on there, sailor. Basic maths. Highbloods: Feferi, Eridan, Gamzee, Equius. Midbloods: Vriska, Terezi, Kanaya, Nepeta. Lowbloods Karkat, Sollux, Tavros, Aradia.

>Kill Karkat.
>Marry Kanaya.
>Fuck Aradia.
>Bully Tavros.
>Cuddle Nepeta.
>Degrade Sollux.

DELETE TH8S!!!!!!!!

>kill
Karkat
>marry
Kanaya
>fuck
Aradia
>bully
Sollux
>cuddle
Nepeta
>degrade
Tavros

>Vriska
>Midblood

Do midbloods usually live in castles?

it was a bargain bin castle

Vriska does what she wants. You can't ignore the maths. Hussie is autistic as fuck and would not let this go.

Karkat's cuteness is directly proportionate to the ridiculousness of his outfit.

>What is the concept of Roxy's character?
She is a girl who loves social situations, "girl time," and partying.

>Any fundamental flaws to her personality?
She has no respect for boundaries and makes people feel guilty if they don't want to fuck her.

>What even makes her interesting post-alcohol?
That she's fun and makes jokes and stuff. She's like Pinkie Pie from MLP.

ALL EMBRACE ME.

IT'S MY TIME TO RULE AT LAST.

>All these people wanting to kill Karkat

karkat is going to get some dave pussy tonight

Highbloods: Feferi, Eridan, Gamzee, Equius, Vriska, Terezi
Lowbloods: Kanaya, Nepeta, Karkat, Sollux, Tavros, Aradia

No, not usually. But Vriska is still a filthy midblood.

terezi considered herself a lowblood

Then whos the midbloods?

I'm afraid "midbloods" are a thing, lad.

TO THE SKIIIIIES

>bullying Tavros
Rude.

That's 'cause she's Troll Jewgish.

Also, if you do draw Arctis, would you then be able to edit everyone into a line-up that I could use on a header image for askthehorrortrolls.tumblr.com? >:3c

Sollux would have worked in tech support. But due to Nepeta's feral lifestyle I have a hard time thinking of what kind of service or administrative job she could have done.

Which fits with her lack of self-confidence.

Is she really? I always seen her depicted as short and her hair does seem sort of Jewish and legislacerators did work in courtrooms.

>Referencing MLP
Dropped.

Also, those are some pretty underplayed flaws for supposedly fundamental ones. Like, compare that to Dirk. That's like saying "Dirk's a little insensitive sometimes and sometimes says mean things." Also, Roxy shows an incredible amount of social awareness in most situations; nobody describes her as an autist so this point seems moot.

There should be more art of Kanaya making Karkat wear dresses.

That scenario is literally all my fetishes.

>Dropped.
>After the last sentence I said.
Umm, okay?

What about them?
krill,marry, etc.

Well, yeah, of course I stopped reading after your last sentence. ;^)

But, uh, nothing else to say?

marry fef
fuck vriska
kill gamzee
cuddle eri
bully equius
degrade terezi

Alright, let's try my hand at writing myself a land.

>Land of Satellites and Frogs
>Your land is covered by wetland, and is swiftly orbited by hundreds of blinking satellite terrariums, each containing a frog. The only area they do not pass over is your house, which is suspended above the satellite's control center on the ground below. However, the complex's geothermal power conduits are being jammed by your denizen, Hecate. You must either delve into the underground caverns to repair and shield them, or defeat her to stop her signal. Only then will the control center be able to guide the satellites and their passengers safely down from their orbits to the wetlands, where the frog-collecting can begin.

>Kill
Vriska
>Marry
Feferi
>Fuck
Terezi
>Bully
Eridan
>Cuddle
Equius
>Degrade
Gamzee

Nepeta's a hunter and the olive blood in Hiveswap is a gatherer, so I'm guessing they do that sort of stuff.

Cute, but all Frog lands have Echidna as a denizen.

>Kill Gamzee.
>Marry Terezi.
>Fuck Feferi.
>Bully Equius.
>Cuddle Feferi.
>Degrade Eridan.

kill clown
degrade equius
bully vriska
cuddle eri
fuck terezi
marry feferi

I WANT TO FUCK THE YELLOWBLOOD TROLL REALLY BADLY!

I'd need to draw Büjorn too so they match, and correct Didide's horns and eye colors, but so far I've been drawing them in the same file so I should be able to do that hohoho

I might not get to it this weekend, though, because of Father's Day

Fudge, I messed this up. *Fuck: Vriska

according to the wiki, that is not the case. if you add it to the pastebin as echidna, i won't care, tho

Marry Equius.
I don't care about what happens to the rest. All I want is Equius.

So there is not much difference in prestige when it comes to olives and mustards.

people talk shit on the hiveswap designs but i like them...

pumping candyred in fuchsia

The Wiki is often wrong about many things.

We know of three space players that had Echidna. That pretty solidly establishes a pattern, whereas we have none for other aspects.

That's fine! And to be fair I didn't notice Didide's horns and eyes too much because he's supposed to look kind of weird and otherworldly.

Anyway, sleep beckons.

Good night, /hst/. Sleep well.

Sorry I've suddenly lost interest in the debate for some reason. I think I'm just tired, or maybe it's because my experience reading the comic was so different from yours. Hopefully another Roxy fan will chime in. Before stepping out of the argument I will say though that I didn't feel that the flaws were especially underplayed, rather I just felt that AH beat the reader over the head with Dirk and Jake's flaws, and that her flaws only seem underplayed as a consequence. I thought the way Roxy treated Dirk was downright cunty, and barely remember Dirk saying mean things to anyone. He mostly just got pissed when he was high.

>Fef would hae been fine with Karkat/Sollux/Herself

kiinky

whenever people pair karkat with cute trolls i die on the inside

feferi would never let a weenie inside of her...

Yeah, I'm tired too. Goodnight.

Echidna is the mother of all beasts. The space players are in charge with creation. Mother:Creation. There's a heavily implied connection.

she is not a homosexual

feferi was designed to let weenies inside of her

sure, whatever. the name of the denizen was the least important part

no! only alpha males like sollux, eri or... another sollux

there's only one weenie here, user

>We know of three space players that had Echidna.
Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure that we don't know Porrim's denizen and she just said that she talked to Echidna at once point.

I'm not arguing against your point but I think this detail was incorrect.

I wish they'd been able to keep this design. Don't get me wrong, the 2D style is style cute in my opinion, but the idea of a 3d world was more interesting to me.

didn't muse calliope have echidna?

Reposting for the great drawanon.
The overalls should be like this, you got them correctly right away
workingperson.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/400x/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/d/i/dickies-jv100-nv-f_01.jpg

The injection mark should be visible only on the skin and by hazard marks i meant the bright yellow-and-black stripe pattern that is at times painted on dangerous machinery. Hair is absolutely perfect, but horns should be set a little wider apart.

no...