Be billionaire

>be billionaire
>marry this

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/11910668/Chinese-president-snubs-Mark-Zuckerbergs-request-for-baby-name.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Implying he doesn't fuck tons of whores on a daily basis

>be billionaire
>marry this

>be bellionaire
>marry a vapid whore

>Tfw I've seen two nu-males who fell for buck-toothed slant-eyed asian women and have ugly black-eyed black-haired children with them

she was already his dom before he became succesfull.
she already broke him, no amount of money will change how a broken sub views their dom or goddess.

This nigga be looking like the joker with that get up LMAO

>be Chinese woman
>marry dead eyed Jew

how can she even see?

jesus christ

Jews never married for looks. He probably had her take an IQ test or something.

You just have to understand the age old system of infiltration via marriage. Zuckerberg's next biggest market with the most influence in China. He asked the Chinese Premier to name his child

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/11910668/Chinese-president-snubs-Mark-Zuckerbergs-request-for-baby-name.html

He make sure he is seen in China, makes speeches in Mandarin, his choice of a wife was a completely tactical one.

The Jews have been doing this for centuries- marry in with the native population enough in order to not be seen as an outsider, hence the blond haired, blue eyed jews.

True but in the prenup he put that she has to give him cummies on regular basis or else she can forget about his money. That was both a good move and a really pathetic one.

shes cute and hes hideous

You can tell he went out of his way to not marry a white girl, fucking cuck

Joke all you want. I don't really think he's ugly.

>she is cute
Kill yourself

that or he made sure she's a retarded back woods gook that he could get to sign prenumps and contracts protecting his wealth regardless of how many other girls he fucks or how he treats her

>the largest population
>growing econ
>there is no reason someone in charge of a social media site would want them to like him and his products
>it must be a jewish conspiracy to take over the world and stop me from succeeding!

>be billionaire
>marry supermodel
>kids have koko-tier IQ

a fucking leaf

Why is he wearing earrings?

tribute /r/equest

>Modern Western Women

I don't like race mixing, but holy shit what is someone supposed to do when white women are just so awful

>The heir to the Facebook empire will be a Supreme Gentlemen

Nice going Mark

in some ways it seems fitting

Then look for a decent asian. Shes an orc even for asians, don't know why are there people who would call that thing cute

he didnt have a choice its part of a secret selective breeding program. they think they will be able to produce perfect accountants or at least people born with chem 2 understanding

>Mark zuckerburg
>Mark Chapenski (Mark Cuban)
>mike Bloomberg
>Goerge Soros
>Rothschilds

Look at these nice Jews trying to help the middle class by controlling politics!

billionaires need proper women to trust, spend time and grow their children. they can already fuck best of best whores.

Yeah white men are so much better. It's not like 3/4 of us are numale leftists or redpilled but unfit hermits.

There is no reason why the Chinese would want a blantant multi-culturalist, anti-nationalist, pro-open borders KIKE operating their social media. The Arab Spring was initially dubbed "the Twitter Revolution" due to it's involvement in fomenting rage, and Wikileaks exposed Twitters and Google's involvement in it.

And look at who was heading Google then- (((Jared Cohen))) and (((Eric Schwatrz)))

Using intermarriage is an age old method of solidifying alliances between foreigners, the aristocracy used it since history began.

You're a god damned idiot. You'd probably agree that the Germans conspired to kill the Jews, but you'll deny the evidence of a Jewish power-grab despite history proving otherwise.

Who the fuck sucks jew cock for free on the internet? Oh, I didn't know you were a rabbi user.

DELETE THIS

At least he didn't get cucked like luggage lad

point taken.

Or maybe he married out of love, someone he genuinely liked.

Just saying.

Jews are starting to marry into East Asians now

Kill yourself shitskin cuckposter

Think about their ugly kids when your wife cheats on you, and you either give her money for the rest of your life or go go prison for the rest of your life for shooting her and her Buck

my fiance went to high school with her

I came in this thread looking for the closeup of that nose and the best I found was this Disappointing

Proof that not even money can save you from your autism

even her parody in batman v superman was hotter than her.

what the hell cuckerberg?

It's like a crow filling a vase of water with rocks while other birds dejectedly accept they'll never get any water.. You know he's got the right idea, and there's no shame in joining the winning team. Come have some water.

He married his college sweetheart who he was in a loving monogamous relationship with way before he was rich.

After becoming rich, he married her. This made the jews very upset, since his children will no longer be jews. Not even jew-ish.

So what we have here, is a Sup Forumstard arguing that marriage between a man and a woman is degenerate, because the marriage won't produce jewlings.

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE.

Strategic, Jews will be shifting to China soon, they plan on having China invade American soil(New Jerusalem) and China is Gog and Magog who's numbers are innumerable who march across the breadth of the Earth. Once that happens, fire will rain down from Yahweh God consuming their armies whole. ove5 700 million Chinese soldiers dead with in minutes. There are not enough bullets in the United States to shoot that many gooks.

Even being a billionaire you can't cure autism.

She looks like Han from Tokyo Drift

That's Jackie Chan!

I'd still bend her over

he fell for "asian woman" meme

he knows that jew+east asian leads to the highest IQ offspring

Jackie Chan will never be as good as Bruce Lee

not that, he fell for the meme but went for the "educated asian american woman".

very different kind of woman

>what is love?

He doesn't.

She on the other hand is probably fucking some negro right now while he posts on a reddit cuck support group.

Jews aren't white, so it makes no difference.

>oh you rika ching chong
>me rika bing bong
>rong time

They met in Harvard

Nice conspiracy theory you got there. If only you knew kikebook is BLOCKED in chinkland...

She's pretty cute.
And those thunder thighs I bet he likes getting choked by them

Baby don't hurt me

Zuckerberg is an absolute beta so I doubt he's banging other broads on the side

>they think they are immune to the memes

Loool trump is toast

no amount of money can buy loyalty, she was the only one interested in him before facebook

If he rika ching chong and want to ding dong her with his schling shclong, then who are we to stop them?

its reasonable to find people of your kind cute/beautiful

>be average chink
>get a yellow fever nu-male to fall for you
>happens to be billionaire
easy

That's the one thing I respect about Zuckerkike. He could have picked any 10/10 golddigger, but he married an average gal. Now that's love.

man her her gap must be tight as dat eyelids gap, that's why he married her

>Asian women are superior! Muh pure chink waifu!

don't hurt me

Which is why he is doing everything to unblock it.

He had a quick, cheap, impromptu wedding after Facebook hit 100 billion. I've read blogs and news stories asking Zuckerberg to implement his own news media on Facebook and to "check" falsified information. The more people rely on Facebook the easier it is to filter facts and news for jews like Zuckerberg.

And these faggots itt defending him, Sup Forums keeps hitting new lows.

After 20 years, when the love is gone, the only thing left from the marriage will be an ugly supreme gentleman

this. i couldnt imagine having kids with someone of a different race. raising some children who barely look anything like me

jews are adopting an asian face to continue dominate their planned future super power

/thread

Too many virgin betas think men marry women based on looks. Get some experience, naive faggots.

DELET THIS

Can someone shoop two vaginas where her eyes should be? I'm too lazy to do so now. Here, have a vagina shopped onto a rusty bucket instead.

fucky-sucky no VD
me love you long time.

maybe he's happy

No one is stopping them. His wife is ugly. Don't make this into something it isn't, faggot. If I weren't disgusted he married a gross gook I would be disgusted that he had a hot wife and found happiness. There is no winning!

relatives?

What you guy's don't know is Harvard is FULL of Asian females

She understands and feels him. This is what matters in grownup relations.

>Daughters name is Maxima CHANG Zuckerberg
What a fucking cuck

>be jew
>racemix
nothing new here

The nose knows no bounds

>be autistic sperg jew
>marry this
wow really makes you think

You have no idea how slav he looks in that pic

>tfw my anti semitism stems from dislike of ugly, creepy looking fuckers

I swear, jews just creep me the fuck out. I don't even think they're human.

How do you put that much effort into your body and sport hair like that? Baffling.

maybe she's got a nice cock

Just like Crimeans and Russia.

He's sucking chinks dick to gain access to China and its billions of potential new "customers". He is a jew afterall...