REPUBLICAN SUPER GROUP FORMS TO BACK JOHNSON

dailycaller.com/2016/08/02/anti-trump-republicans-form-group-to-back-libertarian-ticket/

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2016/08/02/anti-trump-republicans-form-group-to-back-libertarian-ticket/
ammoland.com/2016/06/libertarian-candidate-gary-johnson-throws-gift-gun-in-garbage/
theamericanconservative.com/articles/a-missed-opportunity-for-libertarians/
youtube.com/watch?v=et6dwlPvIHA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And so it begins

GARY "CONTROLLED OPPOSITION" JOHNSON

No ginger baker? Not a supergroup.

Gary will miraculously get his 15%, join the debates, enrich us with his views, dissuade voters from trump, and Hillary is going to win, kek approves.

Out. Standing.

He'll cover for her and keep him from focusing on her like a laser. It may backfire though, when Trump destroys Johnsons most cucky form of libertarianism, he'll win more bernouts and blue collar dems.

>cuckservatives back johnson
no surprise

Why are you Trump fanboys so afraid of Johnson? If Trump actually has better ideas than him, then there is nothing to fear.

>'libertarian' candidate
>with a neocon running mate
>and neocon support groups
>wants open borders

He's more likely to pull Bernouts from Hillary than he is from Trump.

Just saying.

If people were voting for candadates with better ideas all the time your country wouldn't be 60% white.

Johnson looks like Darth Sidious tbhfam

He's the worst of both parties combined.

Any candidate that endorses TPP is a globalist shill. Passing TPP and stricter gun control are their #1 priorities right now

This

If this is true Trump is F I N I S H E D

3rd party candidates have always been used to pull votes from republican candidates, see ross perot getting bill elected.

>dailycaller.com/2016/08/02/anti-trump-republicans-form-group-to-back-libertarian-ticket/

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy would they do that this long after Kasich and Cruz dropped?

Why would they do this this long after Bernie dropped?

Why would they do this after the RNC?

What kind of limp-wristed backstab is this supposed to be?

What the fuck is America?

Those digits are convincing

>“I have long said that I can support neither Donald Trump nor Hillary Clinton, on the grounds that neither sufficiently shares my philosophical principles, on the basis that I consider it highly likely that one or both will end up wearing an orange jumpsuit sooner or later, and because both present very serious risks to our national security,” Mair said.

kek

And then he will magically disappear in 2020. Right on cue.

You assume voters will actually examine his views and not just associate libertarian with conservative and vote for Johnson because they're whiny cunts who don't like Trump's attitude.

It's suicide and any Republican backing him deserves to have their career destroyed. The only reason Obama hasn't been able to executive order his way past Congress is thanks to the Supreme Court, which Hillary will stack in her favor. It is simply impossible to rely on Congressional majorities to exert right-wing power any longer. But these cucks will throw the election because Trump hurt their feelings.

Libertarians and classical liberals are supposed to be the biggest proponents of democratic institutions, yet in the US Johnson has been in charge for ages with no replacement, and the same in Europe with that toothless Europhile faggot Guy Verhofstadt.

Fuck off already, especially Verhofstadt. You've failed already. Let someone else lead and give it a try.

>when Trump destroys Johnsons most cucky form of libertarianism

You're implying Trump knows the difference between Libertarianism and a wet dog toy.

He's a potato in an expensive suit.

If they fuck this up for Trump, they're the fourth or fifth to go on the Day of the Rope

You know damn well they'll come out and blame Trump for not beating Clinton in the election too, ignoring all the shit they've done to kill Trump's chances.

To be fair, Johnson is hardly a Libertarian when compared to Ron Paul.

Johnson even said he "agrees with 73% of what Clinton says"

Johnson is only gonna steal democrat votes.

>muh Day of the Rope

4u

>15 people is a super group.

They should have just taken the loss.

atleast now they are in territory to assassinate them.

>8888
Truth

Kek possess me.

Gary Johnson will not run.

Trump will never be stumped.

This guy isn't even a libertarian.

Fuck anyone that votes for him.
He's nothing more than a spoiler candidate.

>republicans throw the election for Hillary and likely the last time they ever have a chance at the white house

Wew

Gonna have another liberal supreme court justice
Gonnna have increased refugees that vote dem
Gonna have 11 million immigrants legalized that will vote dem
Gonna have more government dependent peope

It's over for republicans

Finally Americans have an acceptable candidate to vote for.
Just an acceptable candidate.

I wonder who could be behind this.

>Republican super group forms to lose election

He killed his first wife

Liz Mair was the Cruzmissile behind the attack ad with naked Melania. Bonus points because she is a dual citizen who votes in elections in the UK.

you mean the neo-con establishment is colluding with the democratic establishment?

Color me shocked

This happened with Reagan vs Carter, then Anderson got BTFO anyway and ended up only doing damage to Carter.

ammoland.com/2016/06/libertarian-candidate-gary-johnson-throws-gift-gun-in-garbage/

When will ancap retards will feel reality? Sirously

I hope he gets in the debates. Libertarians have some good ideas, but fuck open borders. I can't vote for him.

You obviously didn't read the commandments of CoS, otherwise you would have nothing against it.

Did Anderson debate? I know he got 6% of the vote and Reagan still BTFO everybody.

Get word to Johnson's campaign to expose the Central Bank and the Money Printing Advantage. Instruct them to tell all workers of all colors about that scam and how it keeps them enslaved.

With the new attention coming to the Johnson campaign, that knowledge will spread like wildfire and the Elite Class of society will begin to tremble in their ivory towers.

How are they Republicans if they support a different party? Why aren't they being kicked out of the party and banned? What is wrong with American politics? How does it work?

lolbertarians have good ideas, but they only are really feasable on small scales. for example, Gary Johnsons town hall type Q&A as gov apparently went well for him, but that only happened in New Mexico, where the population is like him and 7 other people. Who even lives in New Mexico? There is no way that could ever work on a national scale. If thats the sort of thing he thinks he could bring to the presidency, God help us if he ever gets elected.

And then theres Ron Paul, the Bernie Sanders of the right, who thinks offering a bounty on somali pirates is a solid plan.

>slew of Clinton scandals prove she should hang for her crimes
>BUT TRUMP WAS BANKRUPT 4 TIMES LOL. CLEARLY HE CRIME TOO

I'm gettin' real tired of this shit.

>one election means they will always pull from Republicans

Perot was way more conservative than Johnson. If you dont understand that youre retarded.

It hardly works. The Republicans who collect paychecks and participate in think tanks despise rank and file Republican voters. That's why they hate Trump because establishment Republicans are Neocons and just want to delay leftist goals.

Trump would actually change shit and it would endanger the bitch about Democrats strategy of current Republicans.

i'm disappointed in you Serbia..

Not real surprising, since Johnson supports the status quo, just like the RINO's do.

The Libertarian party has been compromised, bought, and paid for. Bill Weld was the seal on the mortgage when they sold their soul.

It’s sad, as the Libertarian party used to sorta be a place of last resort for people disgusted with both parties. Now, it’s just a compromised puppet shilling for:

>Open borders
>Gun control
>Bad trade deals, like TPP

I never thought I’d see that day, but it happened.

I think he was in the first debate, and Reagan blew him out. Anderson was polling first at one point in the race.

If you edgelords were just a little smarter you would realize that any anti-establishment candidate is a bad candidate and will lead to you losing your leading spot in the international politics.

But I'm Serbian, so go ahead if you ask me :)

Ok.

>theamericanconservative.com/articles/a-missed-opportunity-for-libertarians/

>CUOMO: I’ll say the name, you hit me with the first thing that comes to mind. Remember, we’ve got an audience here and a lot of people watching out there, as well. President Barack Obama?

>JOHNSON: Good guy.

>CUOMO: Hillary Clinton?

>JOHNSON: Hillary Clinton, a wonderful public servant, I guess I would say that.

>WELD: Old friend. Nice kid. Knew her in her 20s. We shared an office in the Nixon impeachment, real bond, lifelong. Seriously. Not kidding.

They are Literally going to let Hilary win.

What a bunch of fucktards

>Trump: slang for fart
>Johnson: slang for penis

keep em coming lads this is hilarious

Perot was more Conservative in Bush, he effectively stole the Republican base for an election. Johnson is more like an Anderson in that key points of his message only really appeals to the left anyway.

They hated libertarians only a few years ago.

Was electing Hillary part of the plan?

>receives awesome flintlock pistol from one of his biggest supporters
>throws it away

>prostitution will be legal in your lifetime
Feels good man

It's just a big show business for us to follow.

Heres to your wet dream

I mean seriously, if I got a replica of GW's pistol I would hang it on my wall.
The only reason to throw it away is if you're some sort of butthurt antigunner.

>Receives fake gun from guy you just beat for the nomination
>have a flight to catch and dont want to be photographed holding a gun
>toss it in trashcan and leave

that's literally the best you can do?
stay mad assbadger

youtube.com/watch?v=et6dwlPvIHA

Seriously this. I have a muzzleloader pistol I built from a kit and I would be apoplectic if someone trashed it.

$0.02

>"Libertarian"
>afraid of being seen with a gun
Do you shills think before you post or do you just shit out the first thing that pops into your mind?

It's just a CTR operative who wants us to vote for Johnson and throw the election. Shilling is pretty hard because you can't make factual points it's all pilpul. They can't prove anything they just have to try to bait you along into avoiding debate.

Oh please no, you mean we can worry about our own shit instead of having to spend money and blood on all the lesser countries of the world?

Most American people don't want to run the fucking world, we want to be rich and secure here at home. You fuckheads can deal with your own dictators and terrorists and petty rivalries, we're tired of starting shit so the rich can get richer.

>this delusion

you probably also think Trump has some 12D chessmaster plan to fix the economy

>she

they are truly insane. they truly want to destroy the world.

Underrated af

He's a fucking Open Borders shill? How in the world is he going to persuade Trump voters to vote for him.

Not to mention his VP is anti-2nd amendment faggot.

>you traitor

This. They're subversive morons that deserve to be hung for treason. The people are tired of this bullshit.

It's as if they do not realize their seats are not guaranteed. Do they really think all of Trump's constituents will ever vote for them again? That's enough margin for a loss in nearly every district. They're on the same fucking ship as us that they're attempting to crash.

This tbqh. No one who is voting Trump will vote for Gary "Open Boarders" Johnson.

Sage.

No they arent. More CTR bullshit with a grain of truth being blown up to look like is actually something.

Have you ever heard Johnson in debate form though? He sounds like an idiot who knows nothing--which seems true.

Biggest piece of shit in US politics right there.

These fucking shills are gonna let Clinton win.

This. Deflate trump and hand "safe" hillary the vote.

More like he's going to give tired DNC fraud victims an option that isn't Trump. Loads of Bernie supporters are looking towards Jill Stein also.

then trump will demand (((stein))) be allowed to debate too, and it'll be a beautiful disaster

oldfags detected

you can literally check that shit in if it's not carry-on. Johnson is a faggot

America will be divided and conquered. This just seems fair

He is no better than the democrats. He is pro open borders. Pro tpp. And wants to continue to welfare nanny state. Yea plus the whole vp being anti 2nd amendment n shit.

she is a she. I promise.

>Why are you Bernie fanboys so afraid of Clinton? If Bernie actually has better ideas than her, then there is nothing to fear
Boy, haven't heard this anywhere before.

When I see things like this I realize that Hitler was the very last stand. Evey ally WWll vet were just puppets to the banks. This is very sad

Kek

Libertarian open border is not necessarily pro immigration,
think of it as leaving a manual with the windows open in the hood

Neocons have always been kikes.