Does anyone know any legit Hillary supporters IRL?

Does anyone know any legit Hillary supporters IRL?

Other urls found in this thread:

losangeles.cbslocal.com/2016/05/23/cbs2-investigation-uncovers-votes-being-cast-from-grave-year-after-year/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yep,and one of them is one of my best Friends

If you know a woman IRL then you have your answer.

I have one kikebook friend that I'm 90% sure is a paid shill. That's it.

the guy next door has had an "I'm Ready for Hillary" bumpersticker plastered on the side of his garbage can for like two years now, but I don't think he meant it ironically. I thought it was pretty funny though.

All the women I know are bernouts who despise her for stealing the election. I think they're going for Jill Stein, if they even go to vote.

Im working with a coworker who supports her sitting right next to me. Want me to ask him anything?

Yes my roommate is like a caricature of what we make gun of here.

He's obsessed with CNN, and if you even mention fox news he will go on a reddit-tier rant.

He thinks racism is the worst thing that a human can do. He holds thiefs, liars, and killers in higher regards than racists.

Thinks Killary is totally innocent because the fbi director recommended no charges. He thinks we should just forget about the whole email thing lmao

Yeah, me high five me

nope, god bless Kentucky

Yup, almost my entire country is for this piece of shit. Actually they rather hate Trump because the (((media))) made him look bad (he kinda deserved it, too)

My friend's dad works for CNN and his mom openly supports her because she's a loser alcoholic.

None. She's an election rigging cunt.

Post a picture of his penis

Ask him what policies do you think hillary will push first?

Top 3 things he likes the most about her?

You do realise that b4 the election everyone is always saying that they're gonna vote the "3rd option" but when it comes to the election day they always come to the conclusion it would be a "wasted" vote and they vote one of the two main candidates.
And between Trump and the first vagina president, you know what will they choose.

My sister, unfortunately. She's a crazy fucking libtard whos daughter is transqwarian. They are ultra fucking libtards it saddens me.

Yeah. Sjw/feminist. Got super triggered when she learned our other friend was voting for Trump.

Louisville here. Only seen two Hillary bumber stickers and one was rainbow themed.

Yeah, one's a Marine combat vet with a wife in the service. He's got a graduate degree in international studies.

He's smart as fuck, normally votes Republican, and is shilling hard for Hillary.

Makes you think.

I've seen those coexist bumper stickers. thats it

My sister, my mother, one of my aunts. Probably my sister-in-law.

Probably my dad, but reluctantly.

Yes. My 13yo daughter.

Faggot best friend:
Feminist:
Vegan:
Bisexual tendencies:
Hillary Clinton supporter:
Black Lives Matter supporter:

I've voted third party last two times because fuck Obama and fuck McCain and Romney.

Either way, nobody has told me they're voting for Jill Stein, that's just the impression I get. They all hate Hillary and think she stole the election. They don't talk about Trump much. Honestly I don't think they'll vote.

A feminist friend of mine who likes hillary because muh women
she is also a writer for HelloGiggles

Sort of. They were a Bernie supporter but now they are with Hillary because Trump needs to tone down his rhetoric. I asked her what she thought of Trump's RNC speech and she said it was dark.

Can I molest your daughter? After you're done with her of course

I'm so sorry. She'll (probably) grow out of it, provided you raised her right.

a friend of a quasi friend on faceberg is. completely ignores facts, evidence, and logic. basically buried his head in the sand and said lalalalala its not happening.

>hillary isnt a criminal until she is indicted and convicted
>just because there is video evidence doesnt mean she is guilty until she is convicted
>hillary didntdo anything worse than any other politician
>she is just being persecuted by republicans
>the fbi director is not a reliable source for evidence because its a press conference

its a never ending cycle of double think and denial of reality

meant for

Fox news is shit though.

And the e-mails are too far of a stretch after all the spotlight and nothing happened it can't be a feasible argument, only PART of an argument.

I guess I just think both candidates are fucked, and in the long run it's irrelevant anyway

My wife.

She's gullible and still trusts the media to report accurately.

>hurrdurr she is the better of two evils
I should get new friends.

>Marine
>smart as fuck
>is shilling for Hillary
top wew

literally everyone know sadly

Nope.

Step up to the plate and educate your woman!

My wife's mother. For literally no reason. She has no reason. She just says she likes her.

Maybe her son could talk some sense into her?

>Does anyone know any legit Hillary supporters IRL?
Nope.

Nor do I know anyone who is voting for Trump because they support his policies.
Instead, they are voting for Trump because he's the lesser of two evils.

One lesbian I know.

It was downtown. Two's not too bad.

>living votes are too flexible.
losangeles.cbslocal.com/2016/05/23/cbs2-investigation-uncovers-votes-being-cast-from-grave-year-after-year/

I am a legit Hillary supporter, because I'm not a brainwashed idiot who comes to Sup Forums for pro-Trump circlejerks.

posted this in another thread before but here's a text from a Hillary supporter I know irl as to why she doesn't like trump.

No I do not. Then again i dont know any Trump supporters. Everyone just says they both suck generally.

I know two. One is my gay cousin so obviously a hillshill. The other is an old high school friend who was a bern victim but is now also a hillshill.

my mom

>Does anyone know any legit Hillary supporters IRL?

Yes, a friend of mine, her mother and sister are huge Clintonbots. They made the decision to vote for Clinton months ago, not due to policies or anything like that. Only because she is a woman. That's it. Just like when the nigger was elected, he was elected because he was a nigger. Clintonbots will vote and support her only because she is a woman.

Some girl discovered I was going to vote for Trump and confronted me about it at work today.

I told her Hillary was openly corrupt and she said Trump "literally raped a 13 year old girl".

She also said that Hillary is a criminal but all Politicans are criminals. I laughed and walked away before she could trigger herself further.

theyre rootin for trump then.

Serbiatard...nuff said.

I know someone who was a Bernie supporter, now he's a Hillary supporter. He is a full blown Marxist and regurgitates John Oliver as if he were some kind of liberal god icon.

Fucking infuriating to be around.

Most women I know want Hillary to win. When I ask why, they say Trump is racist. I ask how is he racist, and they say he hates mexicans and muslims.

With people that gullible and stupid, it's no wonder that democracy is dead/dying.

Disown her now!

Almost none of that is actually even true. I don't understand how people are that fucking stupid oh wait it's a woman

Yes. They're all women and one 18-year-old Numale.

Easy.

His wife supports

I really fucking should.

If she was my daughter I would blow my brains out right in front of her after I handed her my suicide note explaining how it was all her fault.

They're just hiding their power level m8.

Well I guess smart people can get taken in by propaganda too

Thats fucking savage.

This is what I'm thinking as well. It's like Brexit, people will conceal opinions thanks to unprecedented political polarization.

I know a handful of (D) or die HRC votebots, but only one voting for her knowing her foreign policy and corruption.

He's a crazy (and by that I mean should have failed his psychs) POG wants to switch to combat and thinks she will increase his chances of seeing action.

you must be a great father figure...

People knew her name here and figured she'd win because of it, but no one supports her.

The DNC made people see a little more of her here, just snippets and stuff, and now, no one supports her.

People here that have caught some footage of Hillary are blown away. They didn't expect her to be like that.

Trump is a fucking lock.

Most I know are bernouts, though I think everyone suspects their mom of being a Hillary supporter even if they talk shit about her.

My Father.

He fell for the Khan Con hard. Pull at his heart strings a little and he won't even bother to think anymore.

Dad, why?

My boss and middle aged women in my office.

Yes, and they're all brainless robots regurgitating MSM and pop culture memes i.e. Trump is a racist, Trump is a homophobe, Trump is an islamophobe etc.

My wife and her family have been life long democrats but she, her mother, and one of her brothers get that the country is turning into an anti-white neo-prog democrat shit hole. Two of her brothers are still aboard the democrat train though. At a family BBQ last week they were regurgitating the same tired Trump memes they've been trained with via CBS, NBC, ABC, CNN, MSNBC. I asked them for specifics on racism and the only thing they came up with was the wall. I pointed out that Mexico has a wall on portions of their southern border and asked if that's racist; they tried to change the subject. I pointed out that India, Iraq, Turkey, Greece, Morrocco, Egypt, and Cyprus have border walls and asked which of those are racist. Both beta males looked at me like deer caught in headlights until the older of the two was saved by his idiot wife throwing her hands up and storming off saying I wasn't going to change her mind on a racist billionaire.

I encouraged both men to look up the reported rape statistics in the Eurozone and to think if they were willing to gamble their wives on the altar of political correctness. I also reminded them that the walls and doors around their homes should be torn down if they don't believe in welcoming everyone right in.

I disowned my sister just for supporting that traitor. Nothing of value will be lost. Maybe I'm just a sociopath, it wasn't hard for me at all and I don't feel bad either.

>implying I'm a man

>racist billionaire

you can't make this shit up

This has been my exact experience, other than with older conservative women like my mom and grandmother. They're not buying it.

Holy shit.
I see what's going on here.

He wants to increase the chances of his wife meeting her maker in a way so his hands would be clean of her demise.

Similarly, I think Devon Tracey is supporting Clinton because he wants more bloodshed in the Middle East.

This woman I know who has 2 black babies and no father around. She's a walking cliche.

goddamn trannies....

The truth is the e-mail scandal shit was all smoke and no fire the moment people kept pushing it 24/7. When you bring up corruption charges against Hillary the normies won't give a fuck anymore because they are tired of hearing about it.

My whole family, basically. They live in blue states like Colorado and New Hampshire and have always voted blue. I am the only person without a degree (working on it), but I am the most redpilled. Being in the Navy and moving to Texas opened my eyes to how much shilling the leftists do and how much propaganda is spread about the republicans.

They will probably never change. Mom and dad are baby boomer hippies, brother is a hippy with a masters degree in geriatric someshit but works in a mailroom, cousins are all young professionals in banking or computer shit except one that is a music teacher. They are a lost cause.

>implications get deeper

Have you ever touched a woman irl b4?

100% serious: I know one, and he works for MSNBC.

Hispanic manger.

My mom, kinda. She doesn't like Hillary, but she's voting for her because she doesn't want Trump.

I know an old japanese woman and she's a trump supporter.

Just one. He's Uber gay though. Like suck dick in public places gay. And he admits she is corrupt but likes her because she's "sassy"

Indeed, and shalom.

Another thing I enjoy pointing out is that he's been in the media spotlight for 30 years and it wasn't until he decided to run against a democrat that the left began calling him a racist overnight.

Stuff like that gets people to dust off their critical thinking skills.

I know two, and one is just voting for her because her parents told her to

I am very involved in politics, and I have seen exactly one Hillary supporter. There were two notable things about this person: This person was female, and this person was a devoted Jew (had spent time living in Israel, spoke Hebrew, she was VERY Jewish). She said she liked Hillary because "She has the experience needed to do the job right".

My parents, kinda. They don't want Trump, can barely contain their keks at Johnson, but don't want to not vote.

>mfw convinced my mom and stepdad to vote Trump and got them to watch Clinton Cash so they both despise Hillary
>mfw convinced my dad and stepmom the same way
My two sisters are lost cause liberals, but I managed to convince both of them to vote for Jill Stein instead of Hillary "on principle."

Yes, I do have a mother
>a mother of a millennial daughter fuck-up on Sup Forums
Yeah, sure... what else?

I don't think anyone actually likes Hillary but view her as the lesser evil that they're willing to vote for her so Trump doesn't win

I live in Washington, a hard blue state and have never met one.

I've seen 2 signs though.

My whole family. My parents are hippie era musicians and my brother is a 26 yo NEET who they still support. They were active critics of the bush administration and are hard strong democrats who don't read the news and ride on the issues of race and republicanism is bad. I have made my shift to the right in recent times and am afraid to express myself to them as they excommunicated my uncle for criticizing Obama( though he is a retard Pacifist anarchist fag). Feels bad man

Every single person I know (mostly Republican) is voting for HIllary.

>Immigration attorney fraud with Muslim Brotherhood connections whose son died in a war Clinton voted for and Trump while initially supporting was an early critic of using his son's corpse as a platform and podium

The MSM exists in a bizarro universe.

>Patriotic and fully integrated American Muslim parents whose son died in a Republican war INSULTED by Islamophobic, racist, Donald Trump

>McCain and Obama agree- arming militants in the Mideast-

>I mean instituing a national surveillance state-

>I mean toppling regimes like dominoes-

>I mean proxy wars with Russia-

>I mean Donald Trump's statements = ;'(

>The MSM exists in a bizarro universe.

At my college there's this massively obese guy who wears an "I'm With Her" button all the time.

I am one, Obama is a good president and I believe she will be just as good. She's far more capable than that cuck Trump and anyone that disagrees is obviously a cuck too.