Will our meth addict and schizofrenic with power of God will return?

Will our meth addict and schizofrenic with power of God will return?

Well I hope so. It was getting pretty fucking interesting.

last seen in some kinda afterlife in Contest of Champions, should come back sooner or later

just in time for the movie debut in Avengers 3

Marvel have rights on him?

he'll be back when hes done with his space hippy cosmic tour

He's with Daken right? I'd like to see both characters make some comebacks.

He's really taking his time flying that body to the other side of the universe.

That was a Sentry from a different universe, the age of the sentry universe.

Did sentry really didnt do anything during battleworld?

Why wouldn't they

Just a shot of a guy with blond hair pinning a blue towel to his jacket, starts floating up and the towel and pins shimmer and reform in to his cape and S logo.
Just a bunch of stuff like that through the IW2 credits, 5-10 seconds each setting up Phase 4.

He wasn't there which was dumb. Then again, they don't know what to do with him, since Remender practically returned his powerlevel to 2000 miniseries tier.

Hope not. The nigga literally split Ares in half.

He's so absurdly over powered even for a comic hero, having him on any team just seems like an overkill. And no I don't give a fuck about the void, that's just shit writing. Having him depowered and shit. That's lame.

What do you mean he wasnt there. Entire multiverse collapsed and he didnt notice?

Isnt molecule man his arch nemesis?

He just need good writing. Not Bendis or other retards.

really bugged me how Ares was jobbed out so easily, he's the ggod of war ffs at least give him a few panels of a fight

I'm one of the biggest Sentryfags on Sup Forums and would have been a-okay with him never returning after Siege.
But that's too late now so yeah, I want to see some resolution of Uncanny's plotline.
Too bad Duggan's being a wee' BITCH about it.

Help us Albi wan K'Ewingi, you're our only hope.

>Entire multiverse collapsed and he didnt notice?
Before Secret Wars even officially started this is what I'd assume would happen yeah.
It sounds very Bob.

Which is why you don't put him on teams.
Depowering him just makes him just another dude in spandex. Which isn't his appeal in there first place.
Just let him fly around space philosophizing. You could do some Silver Surfer Requiem tier shit with Sentry. Especially this Death Seed version.

He did IIRC. They just don't get posted because they don't have meme potential.

>implying Ares was ever anything but a total bitch

I mean he had his miniseries in which he was cool, but once he went mainstream? We was just Wolverine without the subtlety, claws or plot armor.

Eh.
I'd mark like a motherfucker, sure, but IMO the best case scenario for MCU Sentry would be a one-and-done movie. not an extended multi-picture arc like that would imply.
Mixing him up with the rest of the universe is why so many people fucking hate him in the first place.

Plus I just don't think he's a major enough character for them to put in at all, let alone use as their big post-Thanos hook. Surely the IW2 stinger would be Beyonder or something.

>without the subtlety
And that's why we love him.