When did you start hating your country?

when did you start hating your country?

me, 15

I found out that my country is not great as people says. America is #1 at every fields. so I became ameriboo...

ran ran ru

CHYNA

I used to hate the country because I was very liberal and anti government. Now I hate it BECAUSE of liberals, still anti-government though

Why are you anti-government?

Nice proxy.

Never, but I do hate my Jewish media-loving cuckold government.

No country or no thing is as great as anyone says.

This whole planet kinda blows desu.

I don't mind things that nature as given us, but humans fucked everything up so it sucks now thanks.

nice proxy or hello mr english teacher

-meat/dairy subsidies
-operation northwoods
-9/11 and the wars that came with it
-vietnam war
-federal reserve
-during the great depression the feds actually paid farmers our tax dollars to burn food to raise the prices
-duel citizenship
-income/corporate tax

i think with 14 or so, then our government support the usa to invade afghanistan, at this point i realize that we are a usa bitch

its in our genes to hate belgium. especially the south

are you from the north?

>hating a country for removing kebab
Afghanistan is a lost place, having young boys as sex slaves is part of their culture.

Love your own country.

STAY THERE!!!!

>loved country until 16
>enter edge mode
>hate my country OMG MOM SHUTUPPP REEEE
>come to Sup Forums at 26
>realize that i live in the most based country amongst cuck nations
>love it again
thank you for making israel great again

I like Japan you guys seem to be pretty based.

The only thing I dislike is your work ethic, it seems you guys take work a too serious and don't have time to relax and enjoy life.

Personally England is alright as long as you stay away from either the far north (Stockport) or the south (Londistan) Midlands is comfy as fuck

All i really want is handguns to come back for recreational use

From the beginning of time and space.

>during the great depression the feds actually paid farmers our tax dollars to burn food to raise the prices

wtf? Is this true?

>I found out that my country is not great as people says. America is #1 at every fields. so I became ameriboo...

America has way more people, of way more different types than Japan.

Here, there are some things that are much better, but there are also some things that are much worse.

I hear that in Japan, it is common for elementary school kids to still travel everywhere on foot, bus, train, without adult supervision... and that this is usually safe, and people think this is normal.

That is completely impossible in almost all of America.

The #1 thing Japan has going for it is that it is a high trust, monocultural society.

Never, ever, give that up. You guys are importing (some) non-Japanese for economic reasons. Stop that crap. It will destroy your high-trust society. It will destroy many of the things that make Japan wonderful and beautiful.

A thing I love about Japanese culture is that there are so many people who become interested in a thing, and then do that thing 110% harder than anyone else in the world. The love and passion for doing something the best way it can be done... I think that is great.

Your country and your culture are fine. You should be proud of it. You should find what is good about your heritage, and you should cultivate those things within yourself, and you should ensure that they do not perish from the world.

> farmers destroyed crops and livestock to comply with the policies of the New Deal administration, especially the Agricultural Adjustment Act of 1933, which was designed to raise and stabilize farm prices, conserve soil, and control production.

well if your life was pretty much over if you get fired once, then you'd take work pretty damn serious too, the average man works the brutally average job of a salaryman, and that line of work has this "work for life" type policy, they don't often fire people, but when they do, no other company will take them so they are basically forced to work long hours, in a oppressive work environment and have to bend over backwards for their boss under off-handed threats of "if you don't want your wife and child to be homeless you'll do the job".
Shit's pretty grim, why do you think japs take their education so seriously? They want the good jobs not the shitty ones you'll get from half assing it.

I hate FDR even more than I thought I could. The left is pure unadulterated evil

I saw a man getting interviewed about how they killed his milk cow.