Characters the DCAU got wrong

Everyone talks about how the DCAU is the best adaptation of the DC universe but not every version of the characters they used really hit the mark or were as good as their comic counterparts. Let's talk about the ones that didn't work.

I'll start with the obvious one.

Poison Ivy

Eat shit Harley Fags she's literally worthless and its all your fault

Take your autism back to your hugbox

>everyone that disagrees with me should leave to not hurt my feelings
go back to your hugbox

I dunno if this really fits but the replacement VAs they got for the Superman villains in "Hereafter" were god damned awful

Not until Nick retcons Legend of Korra then reboots it properly

Sinestro.

In what way did they get Ivy wrong? She's a seductive environmental extremist misandrist. That's pretty much what Ivy is all about.

>the one JLU episode where Sinestro robs a train for euros

What were they thinking?

>She's a seductive environmental extremist misandrist

Which according to DC means "Ivy's fucktoy"

Why does Ivy not have a parallel? It literally doesn't make sense in a continuity where a fucking multiverse exists and there isn't a version of Ivy that loves pollution the way the original Ivy loves plants

You love it

Not really. Harley is destined to be Joker's cock sock from now till the end of time

Just because you retcon a comic doesn't mean you can retcon the memory of said comic existing

Harley murdered children!

... What? What the hell are you talking about? What does that have to do with DCAU Ivy?

I'm talking about no matter how hard you try and fix Ivy with all these stupid fucking retcons and what ifs she just can't be fixed

The only way to fix her is to give her Eco-Terrorism real motivation.

Fair's fair. Harley also kissed Ivy in 2 ocassions

You're such a turbo autist holy shit

Its like the DC equivalent of Korrsami.

I didn't like how by the end of the DCAU these two seemed to switch roles. Diana was more impulsive and violent and Hawkgirl was more empathetic and understanding. It seemed to miss the mark on both characters, and ties into how the rest of modern DC likes pushing Diana as a violent battle freak.

>She's a seductive environmental extremist misandrist

>Which according to DC means "Ivy's fucktoy"

I think you've gotten confused.

... The DCAU version of the character has nothing to do with that though.

Hawkgirl is hotter than Wonder Woman anyway

Hawkgirl's heel turn comes out of left field...like Ward's alligence to Hydra in AoS

No you're being retarded is what you're.

Are you retarded? I straight up think I am speaking clear coherent sentences to you but you're fucking ignoring what I am writing down

are you typing with one hand?

They put plenty of work into setting up the Hawkgirl thing

I am just playing your point

You said that no matter what you do , you can't erase the memory that comic existing. You mentioned Harley murdering children I countered with Harley kissing Ivy.

I don't know why is so hard to you to follow a discussion like a normal person

Man did you just come in here to complain about fictional lesbians or something? You're weird.

Dude you are getting painfully analravaged over this.

You say that but they could have done more

Flashpoint does a better job at making Wonder Woman look like a heel than any of Justice League's build makes Hawkgal look like a Tweener

I still dont even know this guys name, or what his powers are.

We was juts kind of "there" a few times.

Please go take your autism back to Tumblr

I love Harley fags are so delusional the very idea of Ivy being anything other than Harley's fuck toy triggers them. Please KYS

Because all of you fucking DC faggots are fucking marks. You willingly let your company fuck you in the ass while you just shrug it off and say "This is fine."

Completely incompetent and had very few redeeming qualities.

Dude I don't even like Harley and Ivy.

Catwoman's cooperation with Ivy and Harley makes zero sense

Gotham City Sirens was a mistake its literally a comic made for virgins

Wasn't Ivy fucking Swamp Thing in like half of the nu52 books? They kept teaming up all over the place.

God damn you're right. What was with the "save the animals" bit anyway? She was just a total bitch by the end of things too.

Both of you faggots need to go the fuck back to Tumblr where you faggots fucking belong

Stop shitting up Sup Forums with your autism.

>I wrote it again
>Look mom!

literally no one

Man you are so butthurt right now

Who was this guy? Bizarro Captain Light?

>Shade is a complete loser who gets beat up all the time instead of a competent anti-villain who has the entire hero community's number

Nah

They fucked him up bad

>Saged

Ivy is Ivy's fucktoy?

>a comic made for virgins
>implying there are ones that aren't

Read back what you've typed. You more or less said: "Ivy is Ivy's fucktoy." How is that supposed to make any sense?

Here's the proof:

In what way did they get Ivy wrong? She's a seductive environmental extremist misandrist. That's pretty much what Ivy is all about.

And YOU replied:
Which according to DC means "Ivy's fucktoy"

Well...she can make plant clones so yes.

I guess. She had a part in the Rotworld arc and in N52 Birds of Prey, guess they were tryibg to find her another group besides Sirens for Ivy to fit in

Great. Forgot to greentext.

Your virginity is showing

Look the point being is Injustice brings a lot to the table

if an entire parallel universe exists where the bad guys are the good guys and vice versa then why does Ivy not have a doppleganger

Where is the version of Ivy who loves Deforestation and giant unfiltered factories who pollute the world with smog?

... What the FUCK does Injustice have to do with this topic?! Who even BROUGHT UP Injustice?!

Injustice ain't Earth-3, my man. Injustice it's it own thing.

HOLY SHIT READ MY FUCKING COMMENTS YOU LITERAL FUCKING RETARD

Are you autistic?

Yes but its part of the grander part of the Multiverse which according to Owlman over an infinite amount of universes exist and all of them are created virtually to any minute detail you could probably fathom

Meaning within one of those universe is a parallel ivy?

That's actually an example of the AU influencing the comic.

>I'm not a virgin guys

I wish....

... You keep bringing up stuff that has nothing to do with the DCAU

This is stupid. You're stupid. And you're going to reply to this screaming about how I'm an autist who can't read because no one can follow your asinine non sequiturs

Could be. We'll never know

Now off to bed

please kys you contribute literally nothing to this thread

maybe Tumblr will suit your autism better

I am a grown man and its summer vacation of a Saturday morning

you go to bed.

who the hell is kys?!

he wanted to fuck a gorilla, I can't ask for any more from a character

>I am a grown man

Yeeaah sure

The Injustice version oh Earth isn't like a reverse mirror image of the main DC earth; it's just a version of DC Earth where things went bad and fell apart.
If you think Injustice was just a simplistic story where all the bad guys we know are good over there, and all the good guys we know are bad over there, then you're not familiar with the storyline of Injustice at all.

kys kys fall in love

Short version of Kill YourSelf

Neither is DC considering New 52 literally gives them the ability to disregard literal decades of story for DC's own convenience

stop trying to rock the bridge with your bullshit.

Adults don't have summer vacation, guy. They have "in-between jobs".

>he

DCAU has nothing to do with the current cringefest wer have today with Harley/Ivy thing.

In the DCAU Ivy was still the seductive and control-freak femme fatale, with Harley pretty much acting has her Pinky, constantly annoying her and foiling their plans.

What fucked things up were the comics, when Harley started to become more popular. When that happened writers started to write Ivy as the beta lesbian who constantly day-dreamed of finally winning Harley's heart and always being there give Harley a shoulder to cry on, thus ruining completely with Ivy original appeal.

So don't go blaming DCAU for this shit.

Not if you're a neet.

Seems like you beef is less for Ivy/DCAU and more for the comic side

>Fanbases are autistic

That's all you had to say. Anyone from any fandom can tell you this. Marvel has the same problem.

Its both actually

Writers were the problem here. Most notably Palmiotti and Palmer. They turned Ivy into Harley's beta orbiter.

Conner, my man. Palmer is the one doing Neil Gaiman

Course they did because DC tries to outprogress Marvel

Marvel's biggest selling point is Kamala so DC tried to one up them with this.

You're the one who's drooling over the place about why there isn't a Captain Pollution version of Poison Ivy. People here are just trying to explain why there isn't one, but you keep jumping from DCAU to Injustice to New 52 like a drugged-out weasel because you just refuse to admit your previous posts don't make a lick of sense.

Oh, yeah. Mixed the gal pals.

No they haven't that's not what's happened in this thread at all just a bunch of Ivy/Harley faggots shitposting their autism

>Course they did because DC tries to outprogress Marvel

I doubt it has anything to do with this.

I mean, they were pretty flirty in the cartoons, but the cartoons still made a point to remind us that the alpha dog was Harley, who still used both men and women to advance her plans and gains.

I've nothing against Ivy and Harley fucking, i just find that Ivy acting as the submissive and supporting beta orbiter clashes with her femme fatale appeal.

The only one posting Harley/Ivy was me, the others were tryin to make sense of your bullshit

>but the cartoons still made a point to remind us that the alpha dog was IVY

Sorry for the mix up. I wanted to say that the alpha dog was Ivy.

I just feel like if you wanted to les up Ivy...why Harley? Doesn't it send the wrong message how the only thing you find actually attractive is a damaged cock sock who murdered children and has Stockholm syndrome?

If I had to guess it's because the pairing was created in tbe cartoon where Harley didn't any of that (until the Drake shit) and Ivy was playing the Feminist side and saw in Harley a woman who needed to stand up for herself

You've been reading the thread wrong if that your interpretation of what has been happening.

Yes but if you needed a lesbo to match Ivy's affections Harley isn't the one to use

Harley's end game is to just find acceptance towards people who love her and the longest time it was the joker

Ivy only loves her plants above everything else

In the comics worked because Poison Ivy felt bad about how the Joker used and abused Harley, while her herself wanted to use and control Harley as well. Harley being a dumb blonde would constantly piss her off, though, and place them in trouble.

It was a messed up and funny pairing.

In the comics, though, i have no idea what the fuck is the appeal. Harley's totally independent and sure of herself, Poison Ivy's pretty much Harley's assistant and on-and-off lover, who's always there hoping that Harley will finally settle with her despite Harley constantly chasing after guys in her fucking face. The dynamic is completely fucked.

Poison Ivy isn't funny, cute or dumb anymore, and Poison Ivy isn't seductive and powerful at all. She's just sad.

Goddamn, i keep mixing my words.

>In the comics worked because Poison Ivy felt bad about how the Joker used and abused Harley

This literally doesn't make any sense and it almost feels like a forced plot point

Ivy is in Arkham because Batman thinks Ivy is too dangerous to coexist in the real world even tho her powers would be a great benefit towards both business and the planet in general.

Batman's autism makes it so he can't trust anyone hence his contingency plans

You would think after being thrown in Arkham multiple times she'd hate all humans because humans won't outlive nature

>hurr everyone disagrees me that must be shitposting autists
go kill yourself

Are we even talking about the original topic anymore?

Go back to Tumblr

Ivy/Harley autists need to always make it about their autism

What the hell does disagreeing with you have to do with Tumblr? I don't use Tumblr, amigo

Yeah, I agree. The dynamic being deviated from what once was it's bad and completely wrong, if anything Ivy mini did the pairing okay in the bar scene. I dunno ehy P&C keep doin the beta Ivy

If you ask me, Batman should fuck all the three of them: Catwoman, Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn. Just turn them into his Very Bad Charlie's Angels. Make them his bitches, where they go around Gotham dealing with stuffs that Batman can't handle for Batman and later he pays them with sex 'n shit.

Fuck, i should be a DC editor. This book would sell like coke.

What the fuck am I reading.

A new breed of shitposter that cannot form coherent thoughts, and can only produce different permutations of the phrases "back to Tumblr," "kill yourself," and "autism"?

We're devolving.

Well the ending of Sirens pretty much implied that, except the sex thing. Which is why many people hate it

This whole thing happened because you fucking came in with something unrelated to the topic and shat everything up, stop telling everyone displeased for you to go back to SJW boogeyman site just because they wanted to discuss what this fucking topic is actually about.

Batman only fuck Twinks

The tighter their boipuddy the better

I thought people hated Sirens because the three fought among themselves with Harley pretty much destroying Ivy, using Ivy's feeling for Harley against her.

Well that too. People hate the ending of Sirens because it destroyed a genuine partnership that was well written