Hi, I'm a faggot Redditor that you all already hate and I'm asking for your help...

Hi, I'm a faggot Redditor that you all already hate and I'm asking for your help. Ever since the Clinton campaign dumped an extra 5 million in CTR, there's been an extreme takeover in reddit.com/r/politics of shitty, low effort anti-Trump articles making it to the top and the comment section being filled with one-liners about how great Clinton is and how much Trump sucks. Please send help. It's a literal propaganda machine.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N6LUptADIww
reddit.com/r/politics/comments/4vrsrg/billionaires_for_hillary_the_clinton_campaign_is/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hah wow! Really changed my mind

I'm a Chump4Trump now!

wtf I hate reddit now.

Upvote everything in /r/the_donald its your only hope faggot

Just had a look myself, there's no saving that. Good luck, burger!

That's what you get for supporting a site ran by communists
Now get out and never come back

Boil in your own stew.

>WHY DON'T THE PUBLIC LIKE ME YET? - SHILLARY
>[shilling intensifies]

>reddit

You have to go back.

slide thread

>Plebbit.
Clinton sucks and so does Reddit, it's like they were made for each other.

Not
Your
Personal
Army

Kys leddit using nigger

Well that's what you get for being a redditor, you huge fucking faggot.

What the fuck did you expect? Didn't they even shut down the Bernie Sanders subreddit because it became too anti-Clinton?

We're swimming in our own shill shit here.

Good luck, though on . . . /politics or whatever.

LIke, who the fuck would be in there anyway when The_Donald is alive.

Jesus fucking christ I think everyone should take a look at it for themselves, literally every post is blatant "TRUMP IS BAD HURR DURR" shit shilling.

Not even a redditor but OP has a point

Why are you coming to us? Sup Forums is and always has been a pro-Hillary board.

Your call for aid has not fallen on deaf ears.

There is only one thing you can do and that is to leave reddit and use Sup Forums exclusively.

Sup Forums cannot be compromised as easily as reddit. Leave your banner behind and fly our flag. You would be strengthened by us. Bring your friends.

youtube.com/watch?v=N6LUptADIww

it is your job now as the enlightened to bring your cave people with you into the light

cut yoself, yo.

>going to leddit

Why would I do that? Id rather not, k thnx.

Call them shills and then post a smug anime face.

wtf! I hate Trump now!

> implying there is a 4chinner who doesnt use reddit

Gee, really makes me think...

>Trump: Wind power 'kills all our birds'

It's not even subtle

reddit.com/r/politics/comments/4vrsrg/billionaires_for_hillary_the_clinton_campaign_is/

From the comments

The billionaires lining up behind hillary are about the closest thing we'll ever get to an array of batman's/bruce wayne. Not everything is black vs white, not every Billionaire is out to step on you.

This is not funny anymore

I never have and never will

nice projection autist

Thay sub is so fucking annoying I feel like it's doing more harm than good for Trump supporters reputations