Dragon apocalypse, beat that Sup Forums

Good movies are fine too

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tkRsyrqkswQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Interracial dwarf Homosex-pocalypse

Hobbit?

was this any good? i need a quick flick while I devour this meal

Yeah it is. Worth it for the premise alone, but a fine movie regardless.

streaming site's down so I think I'll just resort to Peep Show. Will add it to the backlog though, thanks user

Unironically, Seeking a Friend for the End of the Wold. If you can ignore the hamfisted romance, literally everyone in the movie is more or less exactly what would happen if the world was ending.

It's on youtube
youtube.com/watch?v=tkRsyrqkswQ

>dragon apocalypse
>with maybe 5 minutes of dragon screentime

BRAVO

So what happened to the chopper vs. dragon over a city on fire action scenes again?

How is the movie? Need something to watch tonight to escape my crushing depression

Yeah but the dragon special effects still look good. And Matthew McConaughey is amazing, you barely recognize the guy.

Has this only recently become a thing? Seems there's an interesting movie in my recommended videos all the time.

Vampire apocalypse

I don't know what it is about Google's moderation of shit uploaded in central and south america but typically it seems like you can put a movie up in its entirety from a central or south american IP and it won't go through Content ID.

Is this where that azn priest gets turned into a vampire then rapes a qt3.14 azn girl?

Nah
Let me know if you figure out what movie you're talking about.

Wouldn't be much of a movie if amount of dragons presented was on-par with some zombie movies.

>Yeah but the dragon special effects still look good

might as well watch Dragonhart 4 garbage if that's enough for you

This movie reminds me of an idea I have for a film. King Arthur gets ressurected as a zombie and goes on a crusade to drive all the foreigners out of Britain. SAS members have to battle his undead knights of the round in the streets of London in order to stop him. Arthur makes a point of saying Muslims and Jews don't belong in Britain. The main character is an SAS captain born to Muslim refugees.

Watched that again the other day.
Forgot how cool that film was... last time I saw it before that was when I went to the cinema to see it.

>user hasn't figured out that every apocalyptic movie uses its premise as a character study
If you put that concept on Kickstarter you'd probably make good money.

Fuck it, I liked Waterworld.

Water wold is irrefutably just Mad Max without cars, therefore being that much Shiite.

>Good movies are fine too
Did OP just cuck himself?

Dont know what is more fucked up, the movie or costner's balding af

essential dragon/christian bale core

My bad I'm thinking of Thirst.

I love waterworld, there is a extra extended version around on the internet, forgot what it was called, makes it even better.

Looper had a better predestination paradox.

>How is the movie
It's not very good but Mathew Mcconaughey is extremely threatening in it, and there are some moments where Christian Bale is even more, I guess the acting is better than the movie.

Gonna watch it, thanks lads

The video game is better.

Enjoy the best theatrical version of Star Wars ever made.

The PS2 game? It was fucking GOAT, dude.

I almost laughed out loud reading this. Could be funny and/or clever if not done retardedly. Assemble something we can read before I do it first.

I had it on the Xbox Hueg. The convoy-based human missions and dive-bomber dragon levels were both easily ideas good enough to be an entire good game, but Reign of Fire did both of them. Picking up and throwing individual infantrymen as the dragon is probably one of the most entertaining things ever put into a video game.

>I had it on the Xbox Hueg.
If it had the level where you fucking nuked that dragon with the mounted .50cal on the hummer then yes.

>50cal on hummer
I remember lots of Jeep levels, a couple of fire-truck ones (which were the best) a couple of tiny buggy ones (which were nerve-wracking) and a few with a fuckhueg tank. Also I remember the last level which I never beat was fighting the giant Bull Dragon that's too big to fly.

A (magical?) genie

KEK
Just saw the scene and you're actually right

wHat

man why does everyones parents know this movie by heart?

Don't make me feel old now you youngin. It's a damn good fun movie.

people born 4 years after this movie was released are allowed to post here user, how does that make you feel grandpa
I know it by heart too

>king arthur
>resurrected
he never existed mate

>Watched part of Waterworld as a kid
>absolutely loved it but I was too young to remember the name
>searching for the name of the movie for years
>finally find it at the age of 23
>sit down to watch the whole thing
>it's utter fucking shit

You can't even imagine my disappointment

How? Everyone knows Waterworld

>ancient Mesopotamians were able to beat the dragons and bury them
>they still totally wipe out today's humanity
The city of Western """"""""civilization""""""""

You were a smart kid that grew up to be a faggot.

Maybe they were smaller back then.

He wasn't that smart, he couldn't even remember the name Waterworld.