Remember Chaotic, Sup Forums? The cardgame tie-in show that was way better than it had any rights to be...

Remember Chaotic, Sup Forums? The cardgame tie-in show that was way better than it had any rights to be. Also the show where the cardplaying kids actually turned into their monsters rather than controlling them including transforming into hot ones like Takinom here

I remember alright. It's one of those shows that gets funnier the more you really think about the premise; pic related.

Is that guy going to turn into that monster girl and schlick later? Because he looks like he intends to.

And she looks like she knows that's what is gonna happen.

Scanning does not mean consent!

That poor gal. She knows full well what he's going to do with her scan.

Yeah I loved this show. I do remember being really disappointed that no real good video game came out of it. The show's entire existence lends itself to transferring to gaming really smoothly.

He's gonna use her form to take a hundred dicks.

There's gotta be a kid friendly way an episode could make fun of horndog nerds in this situation.

>one of the MCs goes into battle as Takinom
>his opponent immediately runs up and hugs him, going "MY SWEET TAKINOM I LOVE YOOOOOUU"
>MC goes NOPE and logs out
>tracks the weirdo down
>his room is wall-to-wall Takinom posters, Taki figurines, Taki screensaver, Taki body pillow
>he confesses that everyone takes advantage of his obsession by turning into Takinom during battle to get an easy win
>MC must now help him get over his infatuation so he start winning again

Hot.

I remember that bullshit they pulled on the browser-game where they made digital only cards. How are you supposed to make a collection when some cards are actually impossible to obtain legit copies of?

Which Chaotic girl would you scan for totally innocent gaming purposes, Sup Forums?

I remember there was this one episode where a burly, masculine monster was fighting this hotter, slender female monster. They were having a whole "Boys vs girls" trope thing for the episode. The female monster ended up winning, but when it was revealed who was playing who, this girl was playing the burly man and a guy was playing the hot girl.

That was pretty impressive to see someone pull a twist on a boring trope like that.

Quadore.

Good taste.

That episode is pretty great yes. Sadly it does not end in them trying monster sex

I fapped a lot to Intress I'm ashamed to say

It has a great boys vs girls episode

Who is she? Is she just a random tv-only character that doesn't actually exist in the card game? I thought Intress was the only cat-chick...and does anyone have a clean pic of the card art of Kennianne, Ambassador Of The Mipeddians? I checked the Chaotic Card Artists account on Deviantart (sweet art there, as well as card designs that didn't get used for being too risque), and couldn't find it.

Why are those so rare

IIRC some chick in season 2 scanned her and got super giddy when she transformed into her.

I'd do Takinom

I know. I'm just looking for her card art in a decent (better than google images) res, like on the deviantart Chaotic artists page. Here's a sample of the stuff they have there.

Yeah, they censored a lot of the female art for being too lewd.

This is hot

Redakai and Gormiti were better.

I'll take "Animated shows that could have been huge on Sup Forums, but weren't due to shitty flash-animated anime-inspired artstyle" for 500.

Others include Monster High: a swarm of monstergirl waifus and no one gives a shit.

>Gormiti

The little girl who turned into a monster musclegirl there did funny things to my penis

Oh man, I remember that.
Fuck, i remember loving this show when I first discovered it.

nigga, it's all about that ever after high.

I am not ashamed to admit that I started it because I was babysitting and ended it well after that. Shit's pretty good.

I watched S1 and liked it.
Finale however, didnt make any sence to me?
Then I started S2 up, and become confused.
Why did they change artstyle?
S1 was in flash, right?
Why change it to more anime-style?
Long story short, bullshit final episode of S1 combined with art-change resulted in me not really wanting to watch the rest if it.

the season finale was that mindscrew one, right?

The one in whitch Tom supposedly cheated.

Would you though?

I would.
I would also let her me.