Why so muh international outrage agout that french girl but nothing about all the palestinian babies ?

Why so muh international outrage agout that french girl but nothing about all the palestinian babies ?

Is it a racial problem ?

Can't be. French aren't white.

Whites aren't white

8/10

Terrorism is common for Palestinians. I give it three or four more big attacks in France before the western world accepts that it is common there too.

It isn't racism, its acclimation.

>shitskins bombing and killing one another like they have for the past thousand years
>were somehow supposed to give a fuck

>It isn't racism, its acclimation.
terrorism was no common in tunisia, yet noone gave a shit when it happened, or perhaps I am missing something ? true question here

I would of thought that ISIS and other islamic terror attack are an international outrage type response to Palestine and other issues.

The real question you should ask is why when one dead Muslim child washes up on European shores due to parental negligence it becomes a huge news story, but this post was the first I saw of a child being killed in the Nice attacks.

Are you french or a fucking nigger? Fuck off Europe if you feel more sorry for niggers. Yes other people die too and is bad but, for everyone, should be "your people first".

"If you wake up and see shit in toilet, nothing suspicious. Wake up and see shit on counter, then you have reason to be concerned" --Japanon

La France est le seul pays au monde où un petit farceur Européen est condamné a plus de prison qu'un pédophile ou un tueur d'origine arabe.

Requesting wise Japanese poop post

When you see shit in the toilet it's expected. When you see shit on a dinner plate then we have a problem.

It's almost like brown people don't matter

>like they have for the past thousand years
oh shut up
noone was killing each other in Syria

wew lad

There is no such thing as a Palestinian. An invented people by the surrounding Arabs. A convenient thorn in Israels side from all the countries that surround it.

Maybe it's because Westerners have sympathy with other Westerners.

If I see a piece of shit in the toilet, I'm not really bothered.

If I see one on my kitchen table, then I'm concerned.

SHIT IN TOILET: normal
SHIT IN KITCHEN: Concerned

Yes, the fact that I'd have to google Tunisia. France also has the advantage of being heavily involved with the history of the United States as well. As Americans we are exposed to France in our history classes far more than we are Tunisia. For most hearing about Tunisia being attacked would be like hearing that an attack happened somewhere on the planet.

Couple this accepted ignorance with our own media's preference for shocking rather than informing and it becomes natural that few if any westerners feel for the country.

Achmed muslims are not people so them dying means nothing.

Liberals love to point to this as an example of how Americans / Europeans are all racists that only care about white people, but it actually just proves that people care more about their own cultural group than other groups. Did any of those palestinians cry over Paris attacks? Probably not. I remember some user even posting some Arabic tweets praising a lot of the recent terrorist attacks in the west.

The do matter! (They dont)

I saw this posted here before but i cant remember which country it was.

who gives a shit about a bunch of backward desert savages that are glorified target practice for our Army
also this

What French gril, and Israel can gas all the mudshit babbies for all I care. Black and Brown flush it down.

This

I follow lots of international news and Islam blows up 30 people every other day.

28000 terrorist attacks since 9-11

Literally thousands of kills every month.

It's just not normal in our civilized countries. This time the victims are people like you and me that just want to get on with their lives. They weren't Muslims shouting to chop people's heads off for not being the same kind of Muslim.

Real question, why does no one care when China has a big thing? 50 were killed last September by sword wielding Terrorists, that's not normal there but US news wouldn't even mention it.

When i wake up and find shit in the toilet it's not a big deal. When if i would wake up and find shit on the kitchen counter...

Finding poop in a public toilet, that's not a big problem.
Finding poop in your fridge, that's a big problem.
Islam never changes, they've been killing each other since the times of Mohammed.

fixd

>People murdered in place where religion sanctions murder
Nothing new here.
>People murdered in place where murder is illegal
No surprise people are outraged.

>Our army
lol fuck off kike

Because everyone knows those other countries aren't civilized white countries so its expected

A wise Japanese poster once said:

"If I wake up and found poop in the toilet bowl, everything is normal. But, if I wake up and find poop on the kitchen table, then we have a problem.

Kys nigger

France are full off mudslim this country is lost terrorism will last for at least 10 years

>french algeria

Hey, that has a nice ring to it.

The outrage at the French girl was NOTHING compared to the outrage at the refugee lad who washed up on the beach.

One was plaster all over every newspaper and mainstream media outlet, the other was not. Who made this decision? And for what reason?

Assad didn't want the Qatar-Turkey pipeline because he didn't want to anger his boss Putin. He took a gamble and he lost.

As per muslims, apparently they can't function properly without a brutal dictatorship that treats them like the pimp would treat a 5$ whore. The moment you stop slapping and spitting on their faces, this is when they throw tantrums.
Maybe it's their religion instilling submission and daddy issues since childhood, who gives a fuck anyway

Because white people are worth way more.

bats les couilles des bougnoules TU COMPRENDS ?

Fuck off Abdul, when that little migrant prick drowned and washed up on the coast his picture was all over the news, his parents should never had took him in the first place but they avoided the picture of the french girl who was killed murdered by a shit skin muzza.

Palestinians aren't human.

Palestinians are niggers, who cares.