youtube.com/watch?v=kDVr8ExGOxU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What a handsome devil he used to be.

source?

Hotel Terminus - The Life and Times of Klaus Barbie

source?

The Acquired

that suite

I was in love with this show for the whole first season, but I watched the first episode of the second season and lost all interest.

The fights suddenly got so badly choreographed. The main characters suddenly have no problem massacring hordes of armed soldiers, like it's a fucking anime or some shit. In season 1, every soldier put up a good fight, Sonny is the only character who was OP as shit, but that's okay because he's only one character.

The girl power agenda really breaks my suspension of disbelief and seems like a cheap knockoff of GoT/Vikings. Really? It's a feudal society where people are cutting each other to pieces with swords, and you're going to tell me a feudal lord is going to start pushing for social justice issues?

>boo hoo, some soldiers were rough with a prostitute, better KILL them because that's what they deserve

>muh oppressed peasants! Free the serfs!

I wanted good fight scenes and intrigue between noble houses, not yet another show where the good guys want to free slaves and liberate women.

I know that was kind of a rant, but does it get any better? I'll probably keep watching it anyway

Smooth as fuck

>be big
>move slo mo
every single time

>I know that was kind of a rant, but does it get any better? I'll probably keep watching it anyway

Yes ya big babyand I shared some of your criticisms too but I still enjoyed it

gives it a sense of weight and imposition, making it move like the Flash would be better for some kindof ranged combat scenario, not a brawl.

Google says there is no such movie by that name.

It's "The Collection" instead of "The Acquired".

youtube.com/watch?v=i1EMzz0J-e4

The Snatched Uppeds

What is Bill Mahar doing wearing all that faggy makeup? And why isn't he in the credits?

That the same episode he came out of retirement to fuck that guy up? That was great.

youtube.com/watch?v=kDVr8ExGOxU

Love it, honestly feel like the show was on par if not better than Batman Beyond in terms of the Mentor/trainee dynamic.