Wasn't that a watch brand?

What did he mean by this?

>save the cheerleader save the world

what did he mean by this?

Yes.
That's why he chose it.
He repaired watches for a living.

God damn that is a fucked up nose

Why did they keep bringing him back after he stopped being interesting?

Because deep down they thought he still was, and audiences loved to hate him.

>stopped being interesting

>half the show was watched for him and the cheerleader

>peterfags not on suicide watch

Remember that time Peter left some irish whore in an alternate timeline that was erased?

I watched Heroes a long time ago and I've forgotten essentially the entire story. Can somebody recommend me the seasons I should watch and if I should stop at a certain point before it becomes too convoluted?

Season 1 and nothing else.

Season 1: 10/10
Everything else: FUUUUUUUUCK

Season 1

Good times, he didn't like her anyway

Same here. I remember It was great, but you can pinpoint the moment the writer's strike happened and it became unwatchable. I think right at the start of season 3 when they jettison a few storylines and characters, and play it off like the last half of 2 never even happened.

It was pretty disappointing when it turned out he didn't actually eat brains to gain abilities

Power copying/stealing is worst power and shows writers lack creativity and can't make characters stand out through interesting use of their powers.

Heroes was always garbage.

This, even if the idea was to make compelling drama rather than rely on superpowers they couldn't even do that.

and never forget SCARY DOORS WITH LIGHTNING

not building up a cataclysmic battle for the leadership of superpeople with only counterpart, existing in symbiosis to the dismay of general humanity as sylar the villain represents the rebellion against control and peter following his father taking control of the company.

this show couldve been great, but
>carnival
>sylar family bs
>killing adam monroe
>not saving the cheerleader
>nerfing characters rather than writing stories that challenge character and audience.
>time travel not further explored or utilized
>deux ex machina baby

>but you can pinpoint the moment the writer's strike happened and it became unwatchable
People need to stop saying the writer's strike killed it. It went to shit with the final episode of season 1, and that was months before the strike

>people need to stop making objective statements because of my subjective opinion.

Gotcha.

s

>People need
kys and then go back to tumblr

I've only seen season 1. Are the others worth watching?

They're really quite bad. But if you just want to see Sylar kill people occasionally maybe?

Fuck off peter was literally the protagonist

People typically say the first season was the best but even that is kind of painful to rewatch sometimes. There are so many pointless filler scenes and things that don't make any sense, this for example:

>Peter goes invisible in that apartment (with Suresh I think)
>Sylar throws some glass across the room with telekinesis
>for no reason Peter is facing away from Sylar, is struck in the back of the head and dies

Sylar could have been cool as fuck but they made such a mess of his character.

Was that a reference to blue watchman?

He had his back to him as he started to run away from the glass I'm guessing.