Trying to catch up on Batman and I was wondering, Is Scott Snyder's run on Batman vol 2 worth reading?

Trying to catch up on Batman and I was wondering, Is Scott Snyder's run on Batman vol 2 worth reading?
What do you think are his best stories?

Read Black Mirror and Court of Owls. They are not masterpiece, but they are Snyder's best works

>do you like Batman?
Maybe
>do you love the Joker?
Definitely

It's pretty good, bit up and down but fantastic art and great stories for the most part

Court of Owls 8/10
Death of The Family 6/10
Clayface two parter 7/10
Zero Year 9/10
Superheavy 8/10

Endgame 0/10

I like the Joker and I think Snyder has one of the worst interpretations.

This guys charts is actually pretty legit

I didn't said it was good or that you would like it. I said you should read it because for better or worse Snyder's run made huge things with the character.

This. You can even read Eternal. Just dont read anything else.

It was so bad Johns had to retcon it into being a different Joker

Zero Year > Death of the Family > Court of Owls

Can you be any more pleb? Seriously. It goes

Black Mirror > Court of Owls > Eternal > Zero Year

Everything else is unreadable fanfic

How can you think Court of Owls was better than Zero Year? The twist ending was literally fanfic-tier

What twist? You do realize that was just the Court leader fucking with Bruce and not actually his brother right?

It was still shit and didn't amount to anything.

Black Mirror>Zero Year>CoO>Endgame
Rest were shit

They never specifically concluded that, because Snyder likes his endings to be open-ended bullshit.See: Endgame.

If you don't consider Endgame shit your opinion doesn't matter

Endgame was strong in the middle, and was a better ending than rest of Snyder's arcs. It was just shit in the beginning, the penultimate part and Snyder managed to turn it into another of his mega epic.

The whole thing was awful. The dialogue was hamfisted and it read like a homolust fanfic. The entire premise was so terrible to the point that Johns had to retcon it even being the Joker.

Snyders run is worth reading if for nothing else than Greg Capullos art.

It's good and occasionally gets really good, but the people that say it's the best Batman run ever are retarded.
I really enjoyed Bat-Gordon.

Court of Owls and Superheavy are the only ones really worth reading. The rest are way too long for the story they're telling and are for the most part pretty pointless. The last half of the last issue of Endgame is pretty good though.

>The dialogue was hamfisted
So standard capeshit?
>read like a homolust fanfic
It didn't; that was DotF
>The entire premise was so terrible to the point that Johns had to retcon it even being the Joker
This is something you just pulled out of your ass. This story in no way affected Joker's origins. You either have poor reading comprehension or didn't even read it.

>he doesn't know
Johns retconned it so that that wasn't the Joker in Rebirth.

>Johns retconned it for sales
FTFY

No he retconned it cause DoTF and Endgame alienated a huge chunk of the Batman fanbase cause they were so bad.

What exactly was up with Superheavy? What was the deal with the collider? What exactly was Bloom?

And now March is irrelevant since he real Owlman is here

Snyder sold 100k on a regular basis. I don't think the old Batfags is what they even want right now. If he wanted to retcon Snyder's Joker, he could've always been retconned by Morrison's super-sanity theory.

He already did retcon that as not being Joker. Are you retarded man? Do you not understand that Rebirth is to get the old readers back?

He never retconned Snyder's Joker as not being Joker. He just said there are three Jokers, and never said which one of them is the real Joker. Every casual on the planet loves Joker, so they just made more Jokers.
It's like saying they brought Watchmen into DCU to get back the old fanbase.

that flower guy mutant was such a retarded villain

I don't like the stories that usually comes with this artist

Hes not the real one. They said the 1st one was the real one.