NEW POLLS SHOW HUGE 4.4 POINT CLINTON SURGE

I KNOW IT'S OVER....
STILL I CLING...
I DON'T KNOW WHERE ELSE I CAN GO....

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OuSdU8tbcHY
youtube.com/watch?v=akTQ0AHqqKU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sup Forums mass suicide.

Trump should just drop out. Spare himself the embarrassment. He's an intentional punchline.

*international

@83870223
@83870413
Shill harder for the (You)

Did he really change from Trump over 50% to that? What value is his prediction if he changes it daily so drastically

you were right the first time

WOW. Will Trump finally buy a few hundred Million Dollars in TV ad time? Probably not. Knows he doesn't need it. Cankles will be 10 points down next week, And the networks will get the ad revenue from her.

>Cankles will be 10 points down next week,

Cankles is an odd nickname for Trump.

AND I WANT THE ONE I CANT HAVE AND ITS DRIVING ME MAD ITS ALL OVER ALL OVER MY FAAAACE

>Trump acts like a retard
>Loses huge amounts of support.
>Claims he's losing because of a rigged system.

Dumb fuck deserves to lose.

>increasingly nervous man

This finally convinced me

I am now a shill for hill

What did CNN mean by this?

They were being merciful. Trump does terribly with young people.

Fucking leaf.

The majority of young conservatives support Trump. The majority of young liberals support Bernie.

>the globalists face when the peasants think they can take back what we've already built

Reminder that polls are skewed. This was already well established in 2012. Trump will win.

>The tale of a Trumpfag

youtube.com/watch?v=OuSdU8tbcHY

>The majority of young conservatives support Trump. The majority of young liberals support Bernie.

Are young people overall more liberal or conservative? THINK RETARD THINK.

Holy shit so you're actually retarded.

The liberal young people support Bernie in droves. Bernie people HATE Hillary. Trump has consistently polled above her with young people.

Joe Scar gave away the game today. I know you guys won't believe it but what he said made perfect sense. Trump doesn't want to win. He doesn't want to actually work and govern. But he doesn't want to lose either. So best case for Trump is that he loses by like 0.5% and then he go on for the rest of his life claiming that it was stolen from him and he'll keep you right wing retards fuming and then start some tv network with Putin cash.

>inb4 trump at -1%
>inb4 he still wins anyways

fucking shills need to learn political sciences and learn why a democrat candidate is impossible this election.

>polling changes their methodology from likely voters to registered voters out of the blue
>Clinton goes up big

Really makes you think

If you actually think Trump is beating Hillary in 18-34 you're completely fucking retarded.

According to that CNN table, the only age bracket he's winning is 65+

TRUMP IS LOSING 35-49 BY 55-33 BUT YOU THINK HE WINS IN 18-34? FUCKING RETARD!

You're only gunna get $0.01 for that post, leaf

>CBSN
>that CNN table

hes winning,the polls are just rigged
loser

LOL. You guys are doing the same shit as 2012

I knew you fucking right wing retards would be confused. LOOK AT THE CNN TABLE.

According to that CNN table, the only age bracket he's winning is 65+

TRUMP IS LOSING 35-49 BY 55-33 BUT YOU THINK HE WINS IN 18-34? FUCKING RETARD!

Nothing but fucking bucktooths on this board.

How do robots get past the captcha?

cuck on damage control xD

GET BTFO BY OBAMA LEAF SOME MORE BITCH.

You're just adding to my collection.

>@83870223
>@83870413
>Shill harder for the (You)

Newfag pls

Are you retarded?

Thank you for Correcting The Record.

Why can't you just wait until after the first debate?

youtube.com/watch?v=akTQ0AHqqKU

Since the UK election in 2015 and Brexit I don't believe any polls.

Trump will win. Anti-globalism has momentum. This is our time.

Concern troll, the thread

This.

Literally everyone and their mother was saying Brexit will fail and when the counting started remain was ahead.

you weren't here in 2012

this.

The media knows that polls sway public opinion so they do this on purpose.

Also, she didn't surge, she went up a couple of points and trump went down a couple of points, mostly because of the coordinated attack the DNC and the media have done. They played it well, and he needs to understand that he's playing against all of them, and must plan accordingly.

>RCP isn't posting a few trump polls that had him up along with their favorite pollster changing their shit to benefit Clinton
>DUDE TRUMP FAGS BTFO!!!!

US elects via electoral college so Brexit's not really a great parallel since it was a straight up popular vote

really makes you think

Stop giving him (you)s.

At this point, what's the point of such polls? Am I supposed to wait to see what the popularity poll says on voting day? It's not like I'm betting on a horse race for christsake

CTR niggers gonna hang

Considering you are so sure of Clinton's victory, have you put money on Clinton winning?

>thinking rigged polls will change the reality

This is correct. No way Trump wants to govern for four years. He wants to take the billions of dollars in free publicity he's been getting, lose, and start a media company.

I really, really, like this gif.

Please explain. Before we even knew who the candidates were the common wisdom was that Republicans were gonna have an uphill demographics battle. That hasn't changed at all.

literally a fucking wave since Bernie's money went to her

There have been multiple muslim chimpouts here and in Germany and France.

Black Lives Matter has massacred police officers in Dallas and Baton Rouge.

Wiki Leaks dumped damning evidence against Shilter Rodham Clinton.

The economy has been shit for the past 8 years.

Despite all of this near 40% of whites support Rodham/Kaine and Obabo has had 50% approval rating for the past few months.

We are cucked beyond fuck.

The percentages are BS and have no basis in reality. There's a reason 538 let the post convention bumps factor into their predictions.

We need a Pinochet.

40% of whites are benefiting from the record high stock market. The rest are trump voters/marks

can you explain how 40% of whites are benefiting from the stock market

Lol Putin wants to know

We're the ones with brokerage accounts

>muslims sraight up massacring dozens of civilians to "prove their point"
>nigs fucking killing cops to "prove their point"
>white people photoshopping hats on pedophile cartoons and leaving smug comments on John Oliver's youtube videos to "prove their point"

Gee, I wonder why no one cares about the problems of """angry""" white people.

This. Obama opened up American natural gas and tanked Russia

This. Hungary had it right and stomped the Syrians, now no one fucks with them. We gotta do the same thing here.

Obama crippled Russia. Right wing retards hate him for it.

Trump would be Putin's best revenge.

how are yours doing?

What is the chavo del 8 of yurop and burgerland?

>samefagging: the post

Hahahaha

This is awesome, I just got back from Georgia and about 12 of my cousins are voting for Hillary, nobody wants a racist loudmouth bigot to rule a nation. I can't wait until Hillary is elected. And it's funny because if Trump DID get elected and deported illegals, you would have nobody to blame for your shitty hedonistic neet life-styles.

The Fresh Prince of Bel Air

>OBONGO CRIPPLED RUSSIA
>PUTIN BTFO HOW CAN VODKANIGGERS COMPETE
>economy still growing

Oh Leaf...

Manchurian Candidate cheat code for the very pre-programmed mind of Hillary Clinton, a new one.

How to use:
Repeat this key code within earshot, with great confidence, in order to unlock her paranoia, to work her nerves and to get her irritated:

"The evidence is _mounting_ against her"

add "yet again"

for emphasis.

>Brexiters should just drop out. Spare themselves the embarrassment. They're an intentional punchline

>(((polls)))

A lot of my money's in ETFs pegged to DJA and S&P. They're up 8.3% and 5.5% respectively ytd. Waiting for low oil to tank XOM down to last year levels so I can grab some more of that. RGR and SWHC are great every time there's a crisis

>convention bounce
>simultaneous with poll "tweaking"
>"I KNOW IT'S OVER"

I bet if you have a gf you piss your panties if she even looks at another guy, don't you?

>>economy still growing
Chart clearly states RETRACT

This retard thinks it means growing.

Right wing retards. Everytime.

I'm 95% sure those lines are arbitrary and could make either side look good or bad.

>he doesn't know the Russian economy grew in 2015

Thanks CTR for bringing us the news how the polls are rigged.

Honestly I could see him dropping out a week before elections. If polls are shitty enough and the odds are against it he might just say he quits rather than admit he was beaten. He'll say it was all rigged anyway and that he has more power to make america great as a businessman than as president.

RNC will try to throw in Cruz or Kasich or Bush but it'll be too late.

>muh merchant banks
Oh no. Now how will the cuckservatives and libtards rack up trillions in cheap debt that they can pass on the next generation?????

>continues being a right wing retard

RUSSIAN ECONOMY CONTRACTED IN 2015.

Typical Trumptards man. They hate America and love Russia.

I doubt it. It's more likely that Hillary lost on the DNC than benefited from it. For one she was humiliated by Bernie supporters, secondly wikileaks should have a damaging effect on her credibility.

I'd reckon Trump is roughly at +50 % support and Hillary somewhere in low 40 % level.

>better let the Jew destroy the white race or else he'll slightly inconvenience us at border stops

All the dicking the UK is getting for Brexit just vindicated that it was a smart move to leave that parasitic shithole of a union.

stop replying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! all I want is a pepsi!!!!!

kys

DIE TRUMPTARDS!!

Sockpuppet. Ignore, report and sge.

>Implying people voted for Brexit for the (((economy)))

Shill harder faggot

Swallow a nigger's dick, faggot.

Obama Leaf doesn't use proxies you stupid shit.