Caught qt gril staring at me a few times

>caught qt gril staring at me a few times
I think she might like me

where in pakistan do you live

I cannot reveal that information but its a big city and I live in the top 10%

Can you have sexual relations before marriage?

same, but by now she probably thinks i'm a weirdo

No

is it karachi

Are you a drone operator?

didn't meant to quote aaaaaaaaaa

Are you the Jewish paki living in Karachi?

Maybe, maybe not

You never really know until u try.

I've been rejected by average looking girls that seemed interested, but I've also been accepted by pretty girls that I thought rejected me by body language.

Girls are unpredictable

Wtf no Im not jewish must be some other poster. Now that you've mentioned him tell me more about that user

Gay

Can you at least kiss, or touch her tits?
I mean otherwise what's the point

No, just talk. Verbal intimacy is enough

Only if you help me to learn urdu

Its gay and useless

You're not muslim bc you chose it, the same reason all your countrymen didn't choose it, you were just born ito it, the same reason polish people are born into christianity, if everyone really chose their religions it would be 1/4 islam 1/4 christianity 1/4 judaism 1/4 hinduism in all countries
My point is the sole reason you're muslim is because you were born there, it's random, islam is the most recent monotheistic religion so it's probably not the valid one
You should change religion and fuck a ton of bitches

I already speak Arabic so you might be right but I still want to come to Pakistan some day

But I want to be muslim, also being at the bottom of the genetic I wont get any grils outside of southasia in chad places like america and europe.

>having the balls to to talk to women at all
normie

No you dont unless its to the north

There's also a chinese loli who I caught staring at me, dont know yet if she's chinese or hazara

How's life in Pakistan?

Perhaps they are just scared of you

Fine if you're middle upper class and live in bigger cities. Best part about this place is no cyber bolice so you torrent everything and cheap games
>PC games 4$ here while 60$ in ameriga
>PS3 games for 5$
>Xbox 360 games for 2$
>PS4 and Xbox one games for 10$

>chad places like america and europe.
rapefugees are very welcome there and popular among the grils

Begone kike