Britain stands with the Jewish people edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VS08cWZrlQA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Might get an Old Bejing Beef and Pork wrap

>the holocaust happened!

excellent edition
fuck off patrick

11 million Jews lived in Europe at the time of the holocaust if anything it was more than 6 million because we have no info about soviet jews

british cucks like muslim more

real /brit/

where are the 6 million skeletons

>80000 people a month were killed in treblinka!

I got married in Cyprus to my Christian wife because it's illegal to marry non Jew in Israel haha

Do Jews hate Italians ?

>only 2 million jews died in the holocaust

jews are sneaky like roaches, or rather the locusts, so holocaust are impossible to happened.

invest in cyprus my jew friend together we kill the dogs

ancient malaysian proverb

>66 million jews died in the holocaust

The British did not let the Jews into Israel and therefore they had nowhere to flee

Cyprus is British

בּוֹגֵד

>12 billion died in the holocaust because of their would-be descendants

>they were POW camps, not extermination camps

They promised us Aliyah to Israel and then said haha jk too many of you are coming and turned ships around or jailed us in Cyprus. Just what the FUCK is wrong with brits?

what did he mean by this

i want goys to be wiped off the face of the earth

good job janny!

take your muslim meme somewhere else

A fuck nigga, that's that shit I don't like
A snitch nigga, that's that shit I don't like
A bitch nigga, that's that shit I don't like

Luckily us Brits are one of the lost Jewish tribes

You aren't allowed to use that word. Last warning.

the anglo-saxons were israelites

what's wrong captain-kun?

could it be youre... craivng my rear jetway???

there was a rabbi on the big questions during the migrant crisis who said that he knew how refugees felt because he had felt the holocaust through his grandmother

Only have 5 days left of my birthright trip lads. Just watched a 40 minute video about why every Jew must move to Israel and if you don't the alternative is to donate money haha

i have a deep and serious hatred for your ethno religious group

youtube.com/watch?v=VS08cWZrlQA
doing a watch

Englishmen are Jews themselves mate

>666

Okay Satan. Care to explain why? Keep in mind the average Jew works an average job providing for his family before you answer addressing only wealthy elite Jews.

For example to my is a painter, the blue collar kind not an artist.

auitsm

im 3rd gen Maltese

i have a cousin like this

Love American culture

>For example to my is a painter, the blue collar kind not an artist.

woof haha

Maltese are honorary Anglo

Malta is British

we are Sicilians who speak a latin/Semitic hybrid language

That guy looks pretty white to me. You realize ashkenazi are European correct? There's no contradiction.

its funny
theres like 2000 jews in ireland yet somehow 2 managed to become minister for immigration and one wrote a book about how racist ireland is

no its not

I hate Israshit posters so goddamn much

Piss off v*lk

wrong

i'm the wacky zoo king

Piss off you dumb wog you aren't welcome here

want to be nice but when i try to be friendly in the tumblr-y kind of way that students do it nowadays i feel like a confused old man making everything awkward even though i'm the same age.

It bloody ought to be

go home then

>You realize ashkenazi are European correct? There's no contradiction.

white British pussies need med dick

no

>/brit/ falling this easily for Volk's ability to subtly make every thread about israel or jews

'Fat cat Thursday' as top bosses' pay overtakes UK workers'
If you earn an average UK salary, by the end of today a top boss will have earned more than you do all year.

In fact, it takes a top chief executive just three days to earn £28,758.

The day has been declared "Fat Cat Thursday" by think tank the High Pay Centre and HR industry body the CIPD, which calculated the figure.

The gap between executive pay and the rest of the workforce remains huge despite top bosses' pay dropping by a fifth last year.

The average boss of one of the UK's largest 100 listed firms earned £4.5m last year, down from £5.4m the year before.

Nonetheless, an average chief executive still earns 120 times more than the average full-time worker, according to the High Pay Centre.

Its calculation assumes that the executives work 12 hours a day, most weekends and take just 19 days holiday a year.

At this rate, it means bosses only need to work 32 hours - taking them to Thursday, assuming they started work on 2 January - to reach the median full-time employee salary.

The think tank has made the calculation for the past four years, and High Pay Centre director Stefan Stern said its figures showed there were still "unjustifiable [pay] gaps between the top and the rest of the workforce".

always thought the 'hear nothing see nothing say nothing' song went 'thing of the scene of the scene of thing'

>we are S*cilians
Jews made up a significant portion of the main islands population until the inquisition
You probably have some Jewish heritage yourself.
>It bloody ought to be
what makes you say that?

How is the OP subtle you dumb kike

I think he was describing the fucking machine

>Management make more than the workers below them

Whoah, what a revelation. We must do something about this gross inequality

no they did not you sephardic kike, your co ethnics instigated moors into attacking southern Europe multiple times

>Whoah, what a revelation. We must do something about this gross inequality

can

pooooooooooooooo city

want to hold her hand tbqh

listening to: Deftones

>asked her our
>she says she doesn’t have the time for a bf

haha

They did.
So much so that the spanish crown forced a tax onto the ones who "chose" to leave (rather than convert) since this had such a huge impact on the islands economy.

just becuase they were there doesnt mean they were maltese, just another group rulling over the islands like the Romans, Greeks, Carthaginians, Spanish, Arabs. Mediterranean islanders have always been a second thought to whichever competing group stuck their flag in the dirt

See. The coconut won't fall off far from the tree.

You can not deny your heritage my friend
but if you're going to insist on spreading antisemitism or saying anything ridiculous the least you could do is forego mentioning you are Maltese in the same thread.

liar deceiver usurper hating racist and supremacist
those are some of the attributes of kikes

people were killed
lots
but the Nazis didnt specifically go after the juice nor all of these deaths were of healthy un diseased people
these deaths were used as a propaganda by the kikes
this doesnt mean I or Muslims like killing juice, I feel sorry for their dead but what are they doing, they are the new fascists killing Palestinians

your thin veiled lies are useless, facts just dont support you

exactly among many other fallacies

who are you using that adjective for and do you know that Arab investment far outweighs kike investment world wide
get your facts straight unless you are talking about multinational companies and their CEOs and those arent interested in Cyprus so

>no 6 quadrillion
however how many died I feel sorry for that loss but that doesnt mean modern day kikes pull same shit on Palestinians

you there, Mr Juice, we are gonna take the Holy Land back from your kind. Its only a matter of when. I advise you settle abroad far far away or stop hating Muslims and actually have the heart to live side by side with them.

pulled right out of your ass, such facts are so marvelous

>the anglo-saxons were israelites
No, the Anglo Saxons were the Angels and the Saxons. Dumb shit.

hatred wont get you anywhere. Learn to accept and love.

arabs have already invested in cyprus my friend
the dogs are the turks common enemy for us and the israelis
however i see now that you are from pakistan you my friend is not a DOG you are a less than a DOG

Fuck off kike he isn't Jewish, stop projecting

whether or not he is jewish is not the question
It's how jewish

No it's pretty black and white you kike
Either your Jewish or not

I never said he was a proper Jew

Israel, not Jewish