Let's talk about tobacco, Sup Forums

let's talk about tobacco, Sup Forums
is it the ultimate jew or is it manly as fuck?

Rate:
>cigarettes
>cigars
>pipe
>vaping

>tobacco

Reminder that all degenerates will hang on the day of the rope.

fuck off Sup Forums, go play pokemon goy

Disgusting smelly smoker damage control incoming

It's degenerate but if someone had to absolutely smoke I would say cigars of pipes are the least degenerate because they smell decent and you don't inhale. Cigarettes just smell like burning chemicals

I run a cigar shop and I gotta say that the ones who come for cigars are all manly looking white men past their 50s.

it's quite the meme today to bash tobacco though. i'm getting pretty annoyed by all the LMAOOOO HE SMOKES CIGS INB4 CANCER

SMOKE THIS INSTEAD 42000000000000000

i mean i don't even smoke but who the shit cares at some point.

fuck off retard

It's just that Tobacco. Only betas are afraid of it

I smoke cigars and vape

>tfw your jobs sounds like a dream
>chilled fancy shop for gentlemen

tell me your ways

Where are snuss and other forms of smokeless tobacco?

Not a smoker myself, but from time to time I like myself some snuss or sniffing tobacco.
Nobody else is bothered by it and it makes me relaxed.

A boy will smoke, a man will dip.

i dip like a motherfucker lol i need to quit

I don't mind the smell, and I don't even smoke.

Smoking cigarettes will just kill you eventually, there's nothing enjoyable about it you're just feeding an addiction, I'm an ex smoker I know how it is. I do think the government should stop budding I to smokers businesses though, if a private business wants to allow smoking indoors they should, cigarettes shouldn't have those huge warning packages either. It's stupid.

almost always dumb and a bad idea, but i enjoy cigarettes an unreasonable amount so i'm in no place to judge
in a society with low life expectancy there's nothing wrong with it, our issue is the burden placed on the state by old and sick smokers

this has been my experience shopping pipe tobacco, in my experience it's the only "safe space" pardon the lingo for men

this
I tried nasal tobacco once it was awful not worth it for me

>that thumb
Bitch boi

What's dip?

It's addictive and of course (((people))) make big money off of it. It's pretty manly 2bh.

It is better not to smoke anything than to smoke. With that said, If you have to smoke tobacco, get a decent cigar and smoke sparingly, like once every other month at most.

Cigarettes are for poor people. Pipes are for crackheads or ambiguously gay brits, and e-cigs are mouth fedoras for nu-males and dumb whores.

i agree on cigarettes.

almost started smoking some time and after 4 days of cigs with friends i felt so fucking terrible i quit forever.

pipe and vaping are really enjoyable with no massively perceivable poisoning going on instead.

NY needs to legalize marijuana fucking soon. I will quit tobacco on day one if I can just hit wax all day out of a vape pen. Smoker of 15 years here.

Its like drinking. As long as youre not addicted its fine and even a +

Loose tobacco that you put in between your lip and your gums

Only in the context of pic related

I'll have a cigar with my dad and/or father-in-law in the summer with a nice drink on occasion, but never will have one by myself. I've never smoked cigarettes, and vapes are literal mouth fedoras. Dip is fucking gross.

OOH chewing tobacco? I've never heard the term dip before

i'm pretty sure it's illegal in europe, except in scandinavia

or is it? gonna check

>tfw going to a corner store and some kids outside ask you to buy some fucking vanilla or strawberry cigars for them

I hope you sillies roll your own stuff. My mother still pays like $12 a pack for her fancy DuMaurier cigarettes

ecigs are actually the most successful way to displace smoking, so a lot of its malice is sourced from their rivals like gum, patches and smokes.

Those are some fat wrists

Everything in moderation, I say.

If a man wants to have a smoke, have a smoke. At the same time, I would highly advise against 3 packs a day.

I like it as a reward. A moment to relax and reflect. I don't chain smoke. After a long day at work or after a particularly good meal, etc., I like to have a smoke. If that takes a few years off the end of my life...well...I'll drink to that.

To me, stress is the far bigger killer/worry.

Similar. Chew is more of a leaf of tobacco where as dip is cut smaller. Also dip just sits there and you spit where as chew you obviously chew it. Chew also goes in your cheek not your lip.

Dipping is a purely murrican term I believe.

Along with
>Packing hammers
>Hanging chompers

there is a tobacco shop near me and there are always older white police chilling there smoking cigars off duty

smoke cigarettes fuck that vape shit

who the fuck spends 100$ on a rig to smoke fucking tobacco

lol

7.50 for a pack of cigarettes fuck u white people

Full horseshoes are the worst. I did it once with Kodiak wintergreen and buzzed off my ass.

>Full horseshoe

That's a good one lmao.

I just wish I could go back to that first lip feel desu

cigars are the only one that is somewhat 'classy'

unfortunately I used to smoke cigarettes and now vape to quit, and it's working.

inb4 fedora etc.

Nah it is, except in Sweden where snus is legal.
And over here you can find makla in some arab communities.
Shit kicks hard as fuck though and smells like fresh cement.
It kicks even harder than anything I've tried tobacco-wise.

>Rate:

>Accept no substitutes tier
Cigars

>Enjoyable stuff, never mind if it's associated with hipsters tier
Pipe, hookah

>Convenient but an undeniable and inferior compromise tier
Cigarettes, Cigarillo. chewing tobacco

>Common ground between Neckbeards, Chads, douchebegs and Numales tier
Vaping

i think the fedora meme for vapers is because you muricans always bring some cultures to the annoying extreme

i mean fucking vape competitions? cloud chasing?

all vapers i know here are pretty standard dudes, from all backgrounds. i've also seen some old dudes in italy vaping like they were smoking pipes. it was pretty classy to watch.

My first dip was fucking Skoal wintergreen pouches real bitch rate stuff burned like hell and I couldn't stand lol. I can't believe I don't even feel it anymore.

The people who do it tend to be manly, but it is bad for you. Just moderate it like alcohol or anything else.

Referring to cigars and pipes of course, cigarettes and vaping are for fedoralords

Have any of guys ever tried vaping tobacco? I've never tried it but it sounds like it could be a lot better for your health than smoking it.

Same actually

I'm a skoal guy all the way now, mint longcut.

in what sense? i mean there are a shitton of vape liquids with tobacco flavour and added nicotine.

you still get the nicotine side effects, but the fact that you're not inhaling burned paper, tar and assorted carcinogens makes it much, much better.

I like Copenhagen mint and LC mostly occasionally Kodiak wintergreen. Everyone I've talked to hates Kodiak but I've always like it it packs really well.

I was thinking of vaping the actually tobacco plant material. Like in a pax or similar vape

>tobacco

You need to come back to the master race of cigars.

I use actual pipe tobacco in a weed vape, you get more nicotine and flavor and it isn't as noxious as smoking. Just like with pipes, you do not have to inhale.

Is the vapor harsh like smoking pipe tobacco or comparable to like vaping weed? I kinda want to try it with my mflb but I don't want it to taste like tobacco for months after

>Vaping not inhaling steam from boiled water

Good goyim

you would definitely want to sip it but you don't have to get as hot to extract it

I like your feminine legs boy

>Cigars, pipes, dipping, shit like that
Haven't tried, cigars sound like a fucking dream though

>Cigarettes
Smoking for almost 2 years now, 3-6 a day, used to be relaxing now I just do it because of boredom

>Vaping
1)If you use it to quit smoking, good on you.
2)If you've never smoked anything with tobacco but vape, you're fucking stupid
2.1)If you're 2 AND vape near random people, kys

Look at this retard

Get an e-cig if you want to quit. You don't have to go all out with tanks, mods, all that shit. Personally, I think the best way to switch it to have something that resembles a cigarette so you get the familiarity. I use the Vuse, even though it's almost universally hated.

I quit cigarettes almost a year and a half ago. After the first couple of weeks of just sticking to the e-cig, you won't even be thinking about cigarettes. I also smoke cigars every now and then. I developed a taste for them after I quit cigs. It's like an outlet for real tobacco. I only find myself wanting it every 4 or 5 months. Snus helps, too, even though it's considered "dip for queers"

I have a Zephyrus v2+eVic VTC mini that I bought because I thought about quitting and almost 1 liter of various juices, I just don't want to quit. Vaping doesn't relax anywhere near as much as ciggies.