Leftist mob violently forces Trump supporter out of public park

Check this shit out.

twitter.com/HalleyBorderCol/status/760547796055232512

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/video-leftist-mob-violently-ejects-trump-supporter-new-york-city-park/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/HalleyBorderCol/status/760547796055232512
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good riddance to the Drumpf trash.

>this is a space for black and brown lives

That is why these idiot movement will never be taken seriously

>WE FIGHT AGAINST RACISM!!
>KILL WHITEY XDDDD
hilarious

Wew

That's why cop deaths won't be taken seriously in the minority community either.

I don't understand when I see these situations involving an individual being harassed by groups of intelligent left wing faggots, I would not respond to them, they're not coherent and refuse equal say. It never appears to be worth the stress and energy to give any response to them.

They want attention, look at all those camera's all for one person, it's really comedic how they perceive themselves.

"Fascists out!!" while violently forcing someone out of a park for having the wrong opinions.

The racist deserves worse.

>intelligent left wing faggots
>intelligent

I dont think you know what this word means...

welcome CTR shills

WE AMERICA NOW HONKY!! GTFO

>twitter.com/HalleyBorderCol/status/760547796055232512
literally why we have guns

But they are though, even the president of the USA supports them and it's spreading to other countries.

>when leftists use violence

BOO LOOK AT THEM, THEY USE VIOLENCE AGAINST US, BOO THEY ARE NOT PEACEFUL AS THEY SAY, CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM

>When nazis, fascists and republicans use violence
HAHA, FUCKIN KEKS, WE STRONG, LOOK HOW THEY GET KICKED HAHAHA DAY OF THE ROPE AM I RIGHT GUYS XD

I love it.

what a pile of suckers

can i get a hint

Leftist pussies only try this shit in queer liberal states. If they tried that shit around here they would be shot to death.

In 2015, there were an estimated 42,000,000 niggers in this country. That same year, police killed 300~ nationwide, primarily armed and attacking or accidental (high on cocaine/meth and getting tazed.)

0.7 per 100,000 (or 7 per 1,000,000.)

And this is how niggers react. Constantly chimping out and proving the rest of us right. But stupid fucking liberal race traitor kikes will blame 'white supremacy' for niggers being niggers. Hey, race traitors nigger lovers, take a wild fucking guess why your pet monkeys are hated in EVERY OTHER COUNTRY ON THE PLANET! Nobody likes niggers. Anywhere. At some point, you brain damaged twats have to realize it's the common denominator. Not 'everybody else.'

Sub-saharans are sub-human trash unfit for civilized society.

you'd cry if this happened to a poor nigger. kill yourself, you duplicitous shit

He should of clarified, this is why sane people will never take this shit seriously. The President is just a racist faggot and it's surprising to me he hasn't been impeached yet for his hate mongering

>Racist out morphed into fascist out

stay retarded, colombia

damn, this imaginary situation you just made up in your head really makes me think.....

There is nothing wrong with being a hypocrite. Only cucks don't take advantage of a situation because of muh moral high ground.

They're allowed to do that in the land of the free.

Yes, Sup Forums is hypocritical and silly. It's almost like Sup Forums is not 100% serious all the time!

>fascists out
These people don't even have two brain cells to rub together to see their own hypocrisy

America is fucked

>BAHHHHHH YOU WON"T TAKE OUR PATHETIC MOVEMENT SERIOUSLY SO WE"LL KEEP KILLING YOU

How civil.

>i know where you live motherrfucker
>i know where you live, too!
>no you don't!
that made me kek

That's why you carry and you stand your ground. Nobody would even attempt to charge you when there's video footage of you being assaulted by a literal horde of savages.

this, basically

fucking disgusting

Sickening.

Spread it on social media.

Imgur, twitter, reddit etc.

This bullshit is really starting to piss me off
These BLM racists are going to start some shit and they won't like how it ends

>It's a public park

>>i know where you live motherrfucker
I know where most of the protesters live
THE HOOD

dude LOVE TRUMPS HATE lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, just who are the niggers supposed to rob, after they clear the park?

Halley Croft is definitely a Sup Forumstard btw.

>tfw no right wing nationalist Trump supporting qt3.14 gf

I pray every day that trump gets elected.
It will be daily chimp outs and happenings.
Kek wills it.

confirmed

devilish.png

Each other

Lmao they've been doing this shit for 2 years now and whitey doesn't do anything about it. You honkys will just have to go.

seems like there would literally be race riots if he does

niggers are incapable of logic.
>a great ape gets killed
>whaaa we wuz victims and sheeit

His face looks like the raw chicken i bought today

Not shocked at all. They would never do anything serious like impeaching the first nigger President, and if Shillary wins they won't touch her either because she'd be the first woman.