What does a board full of leftists get so angry about leftist pandering in your funny papers...

What does a board full of leftists get so angry about leftist pandering in your funny papers? Aren't they just giving you want you want?

Politics as a single axis was a mistake

There is left then there is retarded.

Leftists don't call themselves leftists, so you've revealed your motivations are to start a political argument on Sup Forums

The image you posted has Sup Forums butt blasted and will likely be a daily dose every day for the next few years.

So I'll see you tomorrow again, Ralph.

>people still wonder if this is an edit

Their hope in humanity is heartwarming, but must sadly be disappointed

Just being politically aligned with me doesn't mean I'll give them a pass for being maximum retard or shitty writing.

Also, I'm in favor of diversity, and that means political diversity. The farthest right the big 2 gets is like Frank Miller, and he actually isn't that far right at all.

So who's picalo in this case

>leftists

Get outta here grandpa. Shouldn't you be trying to "make America great again" or something like that?

American Liberalism isn't really leftist. And identity politics is one of the worst thing to come from it.

The panel isn't even political, unless you consider "misogyny and racism are bad" super-political, which would be all kinds of quaint.

So Sup Forums's been making these recent threads then?

How do you feel about making Sigurd black instead of introducing a African deity?

I sustain that's it's a shitty ploy to get a black character into Thor without having to actually look at any black cultures.

t.cuck

Most politically left people are not really in favour of this shit. The same way most politically right people do not want to kill all non-whites or ban divorce.

We're the ones getting fucked in the ass.

We should ban marriage
Bam, 0% divorce rate

>We should ban marriage
Where do I sign?

What gets me the most about this picture is that it's clearly supposed to pander to the only group that sees MRAs as, somehow, evil and sexist (sjws). It's like Marvel admitting they want that to be their primary audience, even though they don't buy comic books.

>How do you feel about making Sigurd black instead of introducing a African deity?

Valkyrie is going to be black because in the MCU Asgard is a planet full of racial diverse people. This has been established since Thor 1.

>I sustain that's it's a shitty ploy to get a black character into Thor without having to actually look at any black cultures.

They had a part available for an actor of any ethnicity and got Tessa Thompson, fresh from the very well received Creed.

Please tell me it's an edit.

You're delusional if you think they didn't specifically hire a black actress (or make Asgard multiracial in the first place) to pander to SJWs. And the fact that retards like you just gobble it up is depressing.

Sadly no
That whole issue was fucking retarded

On the plus side there's usualy a few years between wonder women gos full retard moments at that was fairly recent so we won't have another for a while

Except for the last balloon. How do you classify it if not as a political matter?

It's from a non-canon/alternate-universe digital-first series. It's significantly less harmful than Finch's WW run.

>MRAs as, somehow, evil and sexist

Most MRAs are teenage boys who are obsessed with their fear of impotency and did more damage to their own cause than any SJW or Feminist ever could.

Seriously, just a few years ago the tinfoil hat brigade would scuttle out from under their rocks and start ranting their manifestos over any mention of a Feminism or female writers or anything of note.

MRAs, SJWs, anyone seriously aligning themselves with either acronym tends to be a thin-skinned moron.

Lazy shitposter, go back to your hugbox

Cheeto Jesus is gonna get creamed in the general by an actual criminal LMAO

>You're delusional if you think they didn't specifically hire a black actress (or make Asgard multiracial in the first place) to pander to SJWs.

Because when non-white people are excluded from a Fantasy setting, that's realistic, but when a black woman is included that jut ruins your immersion?

>And the fact that retards like you just gobble it up is depressing.

Kenneth Branaugh cast Keanu Reeves and Denzel Washington as brothers, theater has long since stopped giving a shit and Branaugh's background is all theater.

Because it says nothing about Israel one way or the other. All it says is that people who whip out their opinions on Israel at every opportunity are obnoxious and often inappropriate, which is entirely true.