This is absolutely ridiculous. This is the last straw. I supported Trump through the Khan and Russia things...

This is absolutely ridiculous. This is the last straw. I supported Trump through the Khan and Russia things, but yet again he acted like an arrogant thug douche. This brave veteran gives him a copy of a purple heart, a memento of his service, and how does Trump respond? "He said, 'That's my real Purple Heart. I have such confidence in you.' And I said, 'Man, that's, like, that's, like, big stuff.' I always wanted to get the Purple Heart. This was much easier." ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Does Trump have no class whatsoever? This is the final straw, I'm through with this wannabe fascist dictator.

GTFO Shill
>>reddit
>>correcttherecord.com

Lighten up buddy, what's he supposed to do? Start crying?

The guy's a moron.

If you put in him a room with a blank sheet of paper and a pencil, and asked him to write a paper on American government, he would still be sitting there weeks later with an empty page.

wtf I hate trump now #imwithher

Wtf im with her now
Thanks for Correcting the record

GET THE FUCK OFF THIS BOARD SHILL

The sad thing is that he appears totally clueless to his little fuckups. To him, nobody on Earth approaches the sheer brilliance of Donald J Trump. To the rest of us, he's in way over his head running for president.

You've gotta be more subtle. We can see it from a mile away.

>thinks there's a conspiracy behind every bush

trump's a dumbass.
it's not a big secret.

>calling a dumbass a dumbass somehow means you support the alternative

every time

>I've always wanted to get the purple heart, this was much easier

Did he honestly say this? It's funny as hell but damn is he dense.

He probably could've spoke with decorum.

"This, this is powerful. Thank you for your support. I will get us out of foreign affairs so we no longer need to award this to our brave service members like all of those men and women killed and injured in Iraq."

BOOM. Gracious. Furthering his agenda. Taking a swipe at Hillary.

> inb4 5D chess

He started crying? That is incredibly lame.

Sod all this warrior worship nonsense though. I mean is there anything gayer? Marines, Hells Angels, Cops and more they're all in the same boat, the boat of mustachioed man-on-man faggotry.

Yes, and I knew Marines who wouldn't wear their "didn't duck" medal because they'd lost brothers.

But then Trump described slaying pussy in the 60s as his own personal Vietnam, so whatever the fuck right?

Saged.

If the alternative weren't the most horrible, literal satan worshiping, child abusing, war mongering blood sacrificing cunt on the planet this post might tick me off at trump a little.

SHILL YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE

Reminder that faggotry like this is what happens when Correct the Record gets $5 million

SAGE SAGE SAGE

>Sod all this warrior worship nonsense though. I mean is there anything gayer? Marines

There is 100% nothing gayer than the Marines. Except the Navy.

>things Trump never said

Trump never speaks like that, not even on teleprompter.

He knows who he is talking to.

>ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

>muh shills

Both candidates are stupid.

Hillary should be in prison, Trump is a literaly retard. Bernie was a straight up communist.

Worst election ever.

CTR niggers gonna be hangin' soon

I'm still trying to wrap my head around why this is controversial. Even it weren't an awkward attempt at humour.

>I supported Trump
>this wannabe fascist dictator

"I've supported Trump, but now I've transformed overnight into a hysterical, stereotype numale Lefty loon..."

>26 replies in 24 posters
>no one asking for a source

come the fuck on guys, you're just writing CTR's checks for them. sage

I love how "he have no class" is what you paid shills can come up with.
I think being paid lower your propensity to craft dank memes.
You guys are just weak weak weak ! Sad !

Make America Great Again !

>tries to speak like trump
>somehow everyone else is the shills

You're really just not good at this whole shill-thing. First day on the job?

hmmm... i wonder who's been making this wave of anti-trump threads

I don't get it. What's so bad about that statement? It is indeed easier being handed a purple heart like this, than having to earn it in combat. If anything it shows respect for how tough soldiers have it.

>1 post by this ID

>no you

Why do all of you faggots follow the same format on your posts

What else do you expect from a RACIST. we should Fucking kill this Fucking cheeto freak!!!! Strong man Fuck I hate trump RACIST BIGOT HE HASN'T SACRIFICED ANYTHING GOD DAMN IT

Hi Correct The Record

Jesus Christ you Shillary supports are annoying as fuck. Do the world a favor and kys.

Wow you guys must have spent all night in your focus meetings coming up with that one.

lighten up - Hillary plant.

>I did not inhale

Lol, I just imagine a loud nigress, a bunch of dykes with colored hair, a couple of white nu male cucks hoping this will get them laid with dykes, a La Raza spic and some random nigger whose fucking all the stinky, out of shape dykes sitting in a circle at a Dave and Busters losing their shit trying to figure out how to stump Trump on 4chins only to get immediately called out at every turn