I'm part of the team in charge of the Hebrew dubbing of the movie, AMA

I'm part of the team in charge of the Hebrew dubbing of the movie, AMA.

Tell us what you know hebrew friend

sloth

I hate you dirty kike scum, but I hate the mudslimes more

do kylo and hux fuck?

What dialogue did you have to work today?

What should I get my wife's son Tyrone for his birthday?

luke is in charge of smuggling deathsticks to help destabilise the the first order controlled planets.

any book by james joyce.

israel?

don't want to spoil it for you but "no".

who is the last jedi?

your rabbit

what do you think of your fellow kike JJ Abrams. Do you admit he ruined Star Wars for the almighty shekel or do you stand by your fellow kike?

"original artistic merit", takes a back seat when it comes to blockbuster movie's user.

Reminder that the sloth leak became even more credible yesterday. MSW reported in their podcast that they have good reason to think the Knights of Ren aren't in TLJ. Slothbro said this over a week ago.

unanswered user.

Think "Lost" season 1

Reminder that lots of different "Team's" are working on this movie, so far we have heard from the French, Scottish and hebrewian dubbing teams.

George Lucas Star Wars was never a blockbuster, it's an artist's film that caught everyone off guard. No producers believe or understood it. Now these sequels are a soulless abomination created by a committee who have no other objective than maximizing the profits.

star wars has been about maximising profit from day 1 user.

bait? good ole dode was just copying Saturday morning flash Gordon space adventures etc. Hardly artistic merit dude.

the french one seemed real, the others are just memers

The Scottish one was real also user.

They both seemed fake to me. No really new information.

Luke being depressed and addicted to deathsticks sounds legit like a story the Disney writers would think up.

op tell me more please. Will maz feature or lando ?

maz will feature.

lando will not.

The title of the movie is plural. The last Jedi(s)

Is it true the First Order is replaced with literal Nazi's in the Israeli version?

And Supreme Leader Snoke is pic related.

supreme leader snoke is still in the shadows.

No, you don't know anything about George Lucas, he's not your average filmmaker working for the studio. He's an independent who made a ovie that accidentally became a huge phenomenon. It allowed him to produce his own movies. If he was greedy he would have made what Disney is doing right now, a stupid soulless SW movie every year. He would have done that since 1983. yet he didn't touch the franchise for decades because he cared

Reminder Luke was Snoke the whole time and he's playing both Resistance and First Order

why did he still churn out Hollywood blockbusters then ? Why didn't he make films to enlighten the masses?

>jews watch dubs
Israel confirmed a pleb nation.

do they visit planet cocaniniam

His movies are works of art, it's his vision, nobody could tell him you need to cater to this demographic or that "you can't do that". And they turned out to be very successful, boith SW and Indiana Jones. He wanted to make the movies he wanted, not to stay poor. It's a myth that artist movies have to remain obscure, misunderstood and an economic failure. It can work on the big scale and he proved it.

Are you a kike?

whats a kike ?

please define