Laura. What have they done to you?

Laura. What have they done to you?

She has to be a kid before she becomes a teen, jenius

Are you ready for Logan to die and for X-23's training to be taken over by Mystique?

>implying Logan isn't Mystique all along

Yeah but i wanted to fap to her, and now this happens

Yeah, now she's too old.

They appear to have turned her into Ellie from The Last of Us.

Where is Mel Gibson taking that kid?

So much for the happy future ending of DOFP

This looks like garbage

Assumedly that still happened (though how happy it was is debatable; that timelines Logan was effectively erased from existence by the arrival of 'real' Logan, he still doesn't have Jean). This likely takes place at some time afterwards.

The tough part will be getting Laura back to the timeline the films are going to follow from now on. If they even bother. She may end up being a one-film appearance like Deadpool was originally supposed to be, or re-cast Sabertooth, or any number of the regulars that have appeared once.

I was hoping they were going to introduce her, and then have her replace him on the team after Jackman left. She is interesting enough to be Wolverine, as the comics have shown, but isn't quite the spotlight stealer and leaves room for everyone to shine. If the X-Movies have failed in anything, it is in making them basically 'Wolverine and friends' rather than actually 'X-Men'.

I just don't see how they are going to manage if they intend her to be the 'new' Wolverine.

What if that's not Laura but Maureen?

I wouldn't mind playing a TLOU-style Old Man Logan game. You could even swipe Joe's listening mode and call it "Mutant Sense".

Lone Wolverine and Cub?

What are they tying to make? Is this Old Man Logan or what?

It's a mix that takes an older reclusive Logan with a new story overlaid on it.

You know, like every other X-Film has done ever.

What has she had?

They adapted the story of Wolverine trying to balance his human and animal side and trying to save his love, into a story where an adamantium robot wanted to drill the healing factor out of his claws.

So obviously all bets are off, especially since this is the same director.

webm unrelated.

Made her smol.

so age is gonna stop anons in Sup Forums from fapping to her? thats a new thing

good gameplay, bad story. still playable

Nah, but her gender will sty
op Sup Forums from fapping to her.

wat?

>bad story
well they sort of had to build something around the god-aweful movie plot.
And they still added a huge Sentinel subplot to it, which instantly makes it great in my book.

>will sty
>op Sup Forums
will stop Sup Forums*

best Wolverine fights/violence we've gotten though. shit was rad as hell.

This new Wolverine movie is also gonna be R though, right? So let's see.

oh. thanks

If I remember right they did tease at berserker rage Wolverine
But we can only hope