Mfw the guy from the cartoon not only exists but is a Mexican as well

>mfw the guy from the cartoon not only exists but is a Mexican as well
Based
youtube.com/watch?v=kd_4jx8wB24

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/trdBRKkMxPo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck they're thick

Literally whats wrong with the guy in this comic?
How afraid of masculinity are libtards?

REALLY

They can't live up to the standards, therefore they want to destroy it. Just like fat old ugly childless feminists who complain about pretty young women.

I'm actually okay with this

Being an athletic white cis male driven by honesty, virtue, desire for individual achievement, and other testosterone based behaviors and values is a crime in the new leftist utopia of the US of A.

I mean have any of you guys seen Horsey? The guy is literally Lewis C.K.'s long lost brother.

Horsey always draws these big meatheaded republicans in the hopes that one day it will come to life and fuck his brains out, long dick style

yeah im 19 still at my mom and da's house and know im worthless to society but im voting for trump anyway. #neetsagainstgovernmentassistance

Are you kidding me ..?

Amazing how libtards somehow think this is a negative image.

Being self aware and wanting to improve yourself is the exact opposite of what leftists want. They just want everyone else to be as miserable as they are so they won't have to feel bad.

liberals only know how to chant. they are never without their pack of hyenas cheering them on
note the part where the Pacha-looking mexican asked them why they don't just return to Mexico and they all start laughing for no reason.
NO ARGUMENTS BABY JUST RHETORIC FUCK TRUMP BIIIIITCH

as a Mexican maga man I have to deal with this every day.

just ask them why they are here in the states instead of that shithole murder zone they pretend is a country and they'll shut their bean sucking faces.

Wait.. It's negative? What the fuck?
I honestly thought this was pro-trump..

This isn't even the first time, there have been a few Horsey cartoons I thought were pro-conservative until I saw his name on them.
I sometimes wonder if this is the long-term future of politics - two sides so polarized that we can't even see the same message in propaganda. If rightists see blatant leftist propaganda as pro-right, and leftists see blatant rightist propaganda as pro-left, how can the two sides ever compromise again? We're not just disagreeing on specific solutions, we're past even the point of disagreeing on first principles, we're actually perceiving different realities.

A-are we honorary Aryans, Sup Forums?

GO BACK TO MEXICO

Can we send the Mexicans to Trudeau? He's much more progressive than anyone in USA, so his country can take on all the needy Mexicans.

My family just deflects and talks over my questions whenever something hits a nerve.

that man represents the Mexican Americans that grew up in the Irish-Jewish-Mexican immigrant neighborhoods of SoCal in the early 1900s, the kid represents recent Mexican American immigrants that grew up in the black neighborhoods of SoCal

youtu.be/trdBRKkMxPo

i can define 10 types of "Mexicans" it isn't that hard

Conservacucks desperately over compensating for being emasculated and made impotent by minorities and women.