ITT: kinos that Sup Forums doesn't mention

ITT: kinos that Sup Forums doesn't mention.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ew3R2KPzMyg
youtu.be/l7Yw2j2ArCo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Mentioned often

I've seen it. What do you want to talk about?

Really?
About some kino

How overrated it is.

No it is not overrated.

My wife and I literally watched this 3 days ago. I remember when I was a kid I thought it was too confusing, but watching it again as an adult it makes perfect sense, except for one thing:

All throughout the film, the established plan is:
>you can't change the past, so we're not going to try
>Bruce Willis' job is to locate the exact time and location of the virus
>Then they'll send a scientist back to obtain a pure sample before it mutates
>Then they'll take the sample back and develop an antidote from it

Sounds good. Only problem is, after Willis leaves the voicemail in the airport, they send Jose back with a gun, who tells Willis that he still has a chance to "be a hero". So he tries to shoot the guy and stop the virus from spreading in the past.

But I thought you can't change the past? Why did the scientists think he could be stopped?

May be they just wanted Willis to die and knew he died in this way.

DOES ANYONE WATCH THE SHOW?

Stay in your lane.
Separate film and television boards when?

>Scientists able to invent time travel before a vaccine.

I love how by the cinema scene they're pretty much indulging in each other's madness

Good
And I love that scene youtube.com/watch?v=ew3R2KPzMyg

Also
"... coked up whore and a fucking crazy dentist"

I like the TV show better

How would they know he died that way?
Why would they want him to die?

this desu
> its one of my top 5 films [/spoiler

>Why would they want him to die?
Because they never wanted to stop the virus from spreading. Bruce Willis going rogue and trying to stay in 1995 could have disrupted the timeline and produced a radically different future. He had to be stopped. They even referred to the pre-virus world as "that dying world".

They get message of Willis, checked papers to know what happened this day at airport and understood that he is the guy that tried to kill man in airport. They understood he died and decided let it be because he should die because it happened and it can't be changed.

They could have easily changed it by not sending Jose back to give him a gun

New Years eve 1999-2000 We had a family celebration (first and only) all the 12 grandchildren (me included) from my grandma were there.
My aunt rented a movie (I believe it was look who's talking 2 to watch for us children (I was 9, oldest was 14/15, youngest 5-7).
We all gather around in a separate after dinner, make everything dark and start the film:
{I freaking loved star trek and could read subtitles quickly [Dutch] I was intrigued}
youtu.be/l7Yw2j2ArCo
About the time this clips ends every female was yelling to shut the TV down and claming the crying super young ones.
I was really bummed out, a few months later it was on television and I recorded it on my VHS. Best experience ever.
That song still gives me chills, as in, something's up and it's cool.
Because for Willis it's all new, he gets a qt waifu through his time travel. For him the whole "can't change time" is blown away because he travels back and changes things (he thinks).

Why didn't he go back in time and try to stop the holocaust?

They didn't know that, they don't know anything about timeline bullshit, so they decided to double down on making sure everything went as it should.

IIRC
They only needed a sample from the first virus, so they could make an antidote for their future.
They weren't going to stop the virus outbreak as they want in the series.

>The scientist don't want it to stop, just samples.

I don't like that melody. It would be better with no that melody.
He even didn't what it is.

I liked season 1. Season 2 was a bit of a clusterfuck.

How's season 3?

>I don't like that melody. It would be better with no that melody.
I like it simply because it's so recognizable.
It doesn't particularly fit with the theme of the movie, but it's really iconic

The suspense with that music was weird, the older ones just read that terminal screen and were like "what?"
But then the monkeys are the music... could be the lame movie we should be watching but something is not right.
As a child it made an impact, it's a reflex to me, just watched the intro 2x extra and contemplating watching the movie tonight or some other day this week.
I can't really describe it, I just really really like the opening.
It was good that they released it in a binge-watching dump.
It was okay to binge watch, some 4th wall breaking episodes, but yeah fun and a bit cliche plotline but, pretty gud overall.
I'm just glad that next season is the final and that they know it, so they can Finnish it up.

With a movie tie in: Cole getting brain cancer
>loss of hair
>memory wipe
Jennifer going trans
>explains Bard Pitt's character very nicely

I think it's a great fit, Gilliam's movies have always had this morbid carnival feel to me and it nods to the black, fatalistic absurdity of time-travel movies.

it's actually one of my favourite kinoz