He hasn't even started on her yet

>He hasn't even started on her yet...

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_polling_for_U.S._Presidential_elections
fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-mythology-of-trumps-working-class-support/
youtube.com/watch?v=Ybu7DP4elWU
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2012/president/us/general_election_romney_vs_obama-1171.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Can someone's post the denial when mitt Romney lost? I was laughing my fucking ass off. You fucking loser believe that he can win? Lol. Can't wait till November

what caused that sharp decline? and what is that, favorability?

You can't just take one graph line and inverse it you dumb fucking retard. Also, this is about the 1000000000000000000000000000000000 time I've seen this exact same post

> Poll doesn't even show the +6 peak Trump had on Clinton a week ago

> Doesn't show the leads he had on her from before either

Have a look at historical polls. It's far to early for the polls to mean anything. Simply wait after the first debate and stop shilling around like a fucking kike.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_polling_for_U.S._Presidential_elections

This is a rigged poll.

You are a proxy shill. I can tell you're a Hillary shill by how you type. Oh well, I guess you need -some- way to feed your half nigger kids. All of them can't eat ramen off welfare.

It's 538s chance of winning the election, Hillary is even higher now though, 80s or something, that's an old pic.

The decline is based on polls after the DNC

Typical Swede. No more to say. No get your Dildo from under the bed and have fun with your anus.

I answered his question, why are you so buttblasted Fritz?

>In denial drumpfkins

You these posts you made back in 2012? Yeah, we remember.

Where's that image of Lisa and Marge Simpson when I need it?

Time to stop posting (you)

90% of Americans don't trust the Main Stream Media.

I actually LOL'D and HAHA'D

>it's comical unless your a baseless trumpfag

I hear it's more like 89.998 % for Clinton and -100 % for Trump but the right winger conspiracy is forcing them to post these fake numbers.

He hasn't. Please tell me when they were ever on a debate stage?

>Guys, he'll win the white vote for s-sure though r-right?

This is going to be such a blow out t b h familia .

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

clinton is winning with educated white males...
doing even better with educated white women.

b-but alex jewnes just said last week he is 7 points ahead in all pools

>overyourhead.jpeg

It won't be enough lad. It's over and I'm going to love drumpfkins tears when he gets absolutely BTFO this November

pure comedy right now.

Won't Hillary ever have any debates against Trump?

Yeah but there's a shit ton of poor stupid people in America. Just look at Sup Forums lmao

>educated
fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-mythology-of-trumps-working-class-support/
They're poor though. Trump supporters are much wealthier and probably better looking.

YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UPPP

It's been a long time since a president hasn't gotten eight years, it's been a long time since one party has won twice.

Trump will win by the sheer "left/right" pattern of the general population.

This. Independents are massively on Trump's side just because they want to try something different. Clinton would need a massive Democratic turnout to win but she's very low energy so I can't see that happening unless she scares the shit out of every registered black voter in the country and buses them to the polls.

Op is a faggot!

>Germany

why don't you try stepping forward from you unfounded logic...

Where are the odds on which site? If I can get 4 to 1 on Trump I'll bet.

KYS

it's nearly 4-1 in favor of clinton.

realclearpolitics.com
fivethirtyeight.com

(You)
N E E D

T O

K I L L

T H I N E

S E L F

>can't. stand. the. data.

*chokes out*

Is that number supposed to represent reality or something? Because it's obviously made up. Hillshills got spooked and changed the numbers.

Why are you replying instead of hiding an obvious shill thread? If you want to discuss polls, do it in a legit thread, not a honeypot.
Sage

Are you retarded? Your country is doomed if Hillary wins. The globalists will have finished destroying the US, and they'll turn their full attention to Europe next. You think Europe has a migrant problem now? The globalists have just been toying with you so far since they had bigger fish to fry with the US. You're going to get 100 times the migrants when the globalists are fully focusing on destroying you. Hillary getting elected isn't a US problem, it's a global problem. You're done if she gets elected, so you better get on the right side (Trump) before it's too late.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ybu7DP4elWU

MUH 9D CHEST. HE KNOWS WHAT HES DOING. THE ELECTIONS ARE JUST A PRANK BRAH, JUST WAIT FOR THE DEBATES TOP KEK XDDddd

Cant wait either family

It will be glorious

Except now thanks to based Wikiman we understand the polls are manipulated and Hillary is a sock puppet for Buffet and Rothschild.

Please kill yourself, it's your best option.

>0.1 Johnson

>Florida
>Not firmly making America great again
Wew

This state is going red as fuck

I wonder what Shillary is paying her shills.

only 3 for GOP.

You realize Trump is going to lose.

You REALIZE that, right?

>Muh KHAAAAAAANNNNNNN
>Yfw media overstepped and started using dead veterans as a political soapbox, not just captain Islam
>Yfw this has pissed off essentially all veterans in favor of trump
63th dimensional quantum backgammon

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2012/president/us/general_election_romney_vs_obama-1171.html

There were polls where Romney was up on days way after today. So in all fairness, you really can't say Trump is finished. He has a huge uphill battle though and the chances of him winning are very low.

0.1 percent higher than I would give him

Polls CAN be very accurate but the real indicator is the MOOD of the electorate. I've observed this in my nation's elections and have successfully predicted every one for the last 15 years. It is even more apparent in the US because voting is optional unlike Australia.

Obama won because people WANTED to get out and vote for him. Hillary lacks that support amongst voters, whereas Trump supporters are MOTIVATED to get out and vote for him.

Screencap this. Trump WILL win.