/tpg/ - Twin Peaks General

pastebin.com/dQ4VEADX

Meanwhile...

HELLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOO

Jade give two rides

I bet she did!

I missed the live thread, how did everyone react to diane being real?

YOU ARE GOING BACK TO MISSOULA

lil smokin' babies

ALBUQUERQUEEEEEEEEEE

How many layers of irony is S3 on?

JUDY

Several, most of which are not detectable by human sensory organs

HELL GOD BABY DAMN NO

The whole Dougie storyline is a dream isn't it? He lives inside a dream.

*blocks your path*

where is lillard

Reminder that the first six episodes were just an extended casual filter. Now that the normies and brainlets are gone, we can get to the real Twin Peaks.

its time to talk about Judy

>the general is already dead
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
WHAT A SHIT-TIER FUCKING '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''FANBASE'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

no, weeman is coming to kill him so Mike is trying to get him to "wake up" from retardcoop so he "don't die"

It's also a mulholland drive call back

>Sam Hyde finally got a cameo

It is figuratively a dream in the sense that Dougie was a fake instead of a real person and his life is slightly affected by this

I know this is bait but we've successfully filtered plebs and memeposters

C
H
E
V A L I U M
A
L

You fucking wish, lad. Welcome to hell... My hell

I'm pretty sure S3 is partly a rewrite of the Mulholland Dr. TV show. The stabbing scene was just like the killer scene in the movie with a random person seeing the murder and getting killed for it too.

Incompetent hitmen and criminals are a recurring theme in Lynch's works

My waifu.

ONE ONE NINE

REMINDER: Anne T. Donahue Talks ALL theTwin PeaksRevival Goodness

where do the Georgia Coffee commercials fit into the show's canon?

>3 AM
>makes and eats a sandwich
Do Americans really do this? Is there literally not a single moment where you don't need to eat?

>comic sans

SHOCKING

Like everyone else, I have had a ton of fun piecing these episodes together. I've had this thought about how Lynch and Frost will be getting the FBI involved in all of this. Dougie Coop's car exploded after being tagged with a car bomb planted by a mysterious hitman. Like others have said, I don't believe that this hitman (and his partner with the Dragonav) are associated with the guys that Dougie's wife scolded in the park over $25K. I'm think these are hitmen are in the drug game. Considering how "spacey" everyone is used to seeing Dougie, it wouldn't surprise me if old Dougie was involved in taking/selling drugs. Maybe Dougie was working for these guys, bought some drugs to sell, and ended up going on a bender with Jane or maybe Jane stole them. Maybe old Dougie ratted these guys out, I don't know.

Get yo shovels bitches!

When Coop and the rest of the cast really wanted some more $$$ and they wanted it fast

Comic sans to refer to detestable people is fine.

this Lynches me that they call Doppelganger Coop Bob

god tracey was ugly

*crunch*

how will they die

didn't think of that...

Rhonda best girl, but Janey-E is a tough dame.

are all of these sevens the wings of the owl symbol?
insurance folder
coffee cup
idk what else

he will time travel and be killed by his own mom

michael gira cameo when?

Beaten to death by dominatrix Naomi.

Why would Jeffries want Dougie AND Doppelcoop dead both? I thought he was working with Doppelcoop all along

thank mr jackpots

Season 3 is bad and you should all feel bad.

I thought the 7s are supposed to represent the Twin Peaks mountains drawings

If you put the 7s on their side they look like mountains a little bit

threadly reminder that coop wont wake up until part 17 so fix your brains or go watch seasonal anime

It's not but joke's on you, I feel bad all the time.

Somehow I doubt they're gonna hold out on us long past the tenth episode. Hell, even right now it seems like Coop is coming closer to getting his shit back together with every episode.

is that the last we will see of michael cera? i fucking hope so

Jesu fucking Christo

You sound like one of those donkey honkers that wouldn't shut the fuck up about their retarded delusion that the white horse represented heroin.

Don't let Johnny hear you talk that kinda shit.

not him but heroin is called 'the white horse'

When I first watched the show, given the prevalence of drugs, I thought it might be an allusion to it.

*blocks your path*

this guy

coffee cup is a Z

*steps over*

well shit

>women can't even fight off a midget

poetry

That's because you're fucking stupid.

First of all, it's "horse", not "white horse". Your thinking that because your retarded ass is conflating "China White", a type of herion with the slang term "horse".

Second, there's no fucking heroin in the fucking show and only fucking idiots think cocaine and smack are the same.

Oooh...wait...Leo hit's Shelley, "smack" is slang for hit and Leo sold cocaine so maybe Leo hitting Shelley represents heroin!

(this is fucking stupid your thinking is)

Finally, you have to be compelely fucking illiterate to not know that "a Pale Horse" has represented death for pretty much all of written Western history.

hey asshole
did you not see the moves he pulled?
she went left and he went right

lol calm your autism down. Do you go around screaming and swearing when you hold IRL conversations about TV shows?

helloooooooooooo

He's the perfect assassin.
You're so utterly confused by what you see, you don't even think about defending yourself before it's too late.

>reddit spacing

judy?

she zigged, he zagged

DO NOT LOOK
AT ANDY'S GUT

>Finally, you have to be compelely fucking illiterate to not know that "a Pale Horse" has represented death for pretty much all of written Western history.
I have a hard time thinking of an instance where Lynch uses rote symbolism. The white horse matters TO SARAH PALMER not to your english lit 101 course.

Otherwise I like your outburst please keep beating down retards.

Of the cast, who's most likely to post here?

>no fucking wall of text spacing

This is some Lynch-tier artwork.

>/tpg/ an twin peaks is already dead
Bowie

To people that fucking stupid?

Yes.

When Richard Horne pulls up to wipe the blood from the grill of his truck.

>if it's not the one extreme it has to be the other extreme

ITT times you acted like Richard Horne:

>go into a bar
>bartender doesn't check my ID because my hairline has receded halfway up my skull
>sit as close to a pack of cuties as I can
>light a Kool
>waitress approaches
>tells me there's no smoking
>hand her my pack of Kools with a $1 tucked in the cellophane sleeve
>"Keep the whole pack."
>she sighs and walks away
>one of the cuties turns around
>"Can you please put that out? It smells horrible."
>tell her to come closer
>she laughs out loud and returns to her friends
>bouncer approaches the table
>"Either put that cigarette out or leave."
>smile at him
>"Smokin' fucking babies. Makes me laugh."
>he drags me out of the bar forcefully

Mark Frost does.

If you think Sarah Palmer, weirdly psychic, is crawling across the floor thinking about spiking up, you might need some remedial education.

>He couldn't handle watching season 3

>thinking about spiking up
???
What? I'm not arguing that the horse represents drugs. I'm arguing against the horse representing death via the "pale horse" comment.