Gumball gets lumped with all the other shitty Tumblr-esq

>Gumball gets lumped with all the other shitty Tumblr-esq

Why?

People on Sup Forums don't care as much about Gumball being shit on because it doesn't have a large amount of lore and waifufagging. Shame, Gumball is literally the most visually interesting and creative cartoon on CN right now. But Sup Forums don't care about western animation's state of mediocrity as long as they can fap to shitty waifus like the shit in SU.

People just want to complain.

Im thinking about giving it a shot.
Could someone spoonfeed me what this show generally is about, its strong points and whatnot?

The best parts are definitely the medium bending such as when the family loses all their cash and thus the animation starts devolving as if the show is losing its budget.

I just hate gumball, not the show the character, I dont find him funny at all and just want to punch him in the face.

I hate the family in general all the other gag background characters are way better

to bait you

Because it's a bait image.

>because it doesn't have a large amount of lore and waifufagging.

This upsets me. Not everything needs that shit!

Maybe you'll ask the creator of that .gif instead of Sup Forums?
You might as well ask your doctor or your hairdresser at this point.

It's 10 minute episodes filled with humour. Don't go into it expecting muh lore, muh intricate plotlines or muh shipping, it's just a fun filled show that doesn't take itself seriously and just wants you to laugh.

I like it a lot, Season 1 is cutesy and light hearted, so if you start there and don't like it, watch some of Season 2 because it differs quite a bit. Even Season 3 differs from S2, not as drastically but there is a change.

Thanks.

MODS

>TUMBLR TUMBLR TUMBLR

Fuck off.

Even though it doesn't have any Tumblr ideals or undertones, it is extremely annoying. And being annoying is something it shares with Tumblr

And not everything does

>Tumblr upset because not everybody wants to lump all cartoons into one thing

>gravity falls
>shitty
whut

What ep?

hi tumblr
bye tumblr

>Even though it doesn't have any Tumblr ideals or undertones,

>every male in the family is a dumbfuck, every female is so smart and mature
>that part about unrealistic expectations about women looks

It's not on the level of the others but it does have some.

>every male in the family is a dumbfuck, females are smart and mature

How long have you been watching cartoons user? That's basically been the blueprint for most cartoons since the fucking Flinstones

I'd hate to be THAT guy but it looks like summers here

Welcome to family sitcom dynamics since the 1970s. Enjoy your stay.

>summers here

Shut the fuck up

You're age is showing sonny. I don't understand why kids don't go hang out with their friends anymore when schools out, instead they just browse Sup Forums and shit post

Except Gumball is actually pretty smart and competent in the newer episodes.

And good luck trying to get Sup Forums to talk about it

Because like most of us, they don't have any.

The only retard-tier male characters i can think of are Richard, Darwin and that Donut guy.

But Sup Forums acts like they need it!

God, Gumball is one of the most creative shows on right now. I don't hate Steven Universe, but I hate that it gets more universal praise+awards from audiences and critics alike for its creativity when it just rips off shit from anime and video games while Gumball actually does really innovative jokes.

Does anyone even watch ShotaCat?

This. It doesn't matter what we do, people will just find something else to complain about. If you were to refute every point someone made in complaint of something, they'd just move on to another subject. It's not about them being right or wrong most of the time, it's about the thrill/enjoyment they get from the argument, from complaining and the rush they get from the sense of victory from "being right" they want to obtain.

It's just a subtle part of our Ape nature anyway.

>Nicole is a psychotic animal
>Anais, for all her superior attitude, is still a child and it shows

You clearly don't actually watch the show.

You call him a kid but you can't even spell Flintstones

>Not being able to remember if a fictional name has an extra "t" in it or not means you're a child
How far are you fucking reaching, sonny.

>every male in the family is a dumbfuck, every female is so smart and mature
that LONG predates tumblr. Heck, tumblr hates the sterotype because it makes women look like wet blanket sticks in the mud

I'd let that Tina Tyrannosaurus wreck me

Differs in what way?

Just special needs kids

yes that includes you Sup Forums

Yeah user damn if anything you should've called me out on using "you're" instead of the proper "your"

But I guess you haven't gotten to that grammar lesson yet