It felt like Eddy and Lao Yang had a father son relationship

It felt like Eddy and Lao Yang had a father son relationship.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proposed_Japanese_invasion_of_Australia_during_World_War_II
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I think Eddy has gold in his head, must be quite a bit judging from the size of it.

>we will never get a tv series where they work on construction projects together while shitting on each other's countries and dealing with lazy workers
why do we bother living?

Will they cast Lao for HIV Panther?

I go: "Hi, just sell me some gravel, please, all I want is some gravel"
And he wouldn't sell it to me!
All I wanted was some gravel!
Just one truck!
And he wouldn't sell it to me!
Just one truck!

They give you a hard hat and dayglo vest
Tied around you're back, we're surrounded by thieves
Drug you up because they're lazy
It's too much work to help a crazy
I'm not crazy (tiresome!)
You're the one that's crazy (tiresome!)
You're driving me crazy (tiresome!)
They stick me in a quarry
Said it was the only solution
To give me the needed smashed rock
To protect me from succeeding

Why arent the Chinese able to get the same productivity out of the natives as the Belgian did with less resources?

Human Rights happened

Belgian Congo wasn't actually all that productive.

A lot of that were africans doing it to other africans without the belgiums knowing

the ruler

>1:53
This is one of the greatest character introductions.
youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M

My favorite Rush Hour episode

THIS. It was Africans brutalizing other Africans with the Belgiums looking the other way

proof?

is that a Jojo reference?

I honestly haven't watched the whole thing. It seems like the black dude was actually pretty cool and the Chinese dude was just a dick to him. Sure most of the other workers were shit, but it didn't seem like that dude deserved all the shit the Chinese guy gave him.

>the camera pans past him doing a power stance

kino

Imagine being the Chinese guy, knowing the only guy who can actually talk and think like a human around is Eddy.

Yeah and then you just shit on him left and right because the other niggers can't form a coherent sentence in gook language so you can only vent to your right hand man, even if he's basically a godsend compared to everything else around you.

Eddy was making excuses for all the niggers not doing any work though, really bad one

its interesting seeing those two races interact, and in chinese

any other documentaries in this style. focused on a couple of people, can be foreign language, no narrator

Why is China so obsessed with Africa? Don't they know that whoever runs Africa loses? Fuckers should go after USA, oh right they already own it

The guy was literally trying to justify his people being handed everything a human society needs on a silver platter and pissing it all away. He deserved to be shit on. Shaming people is the best way to motivate them to improve.

can you blame him? its pretty much instinct, especially when you have a foreigner constantly shittalking your people and country

>can you blame him?
Yes.

Eddy was acting like a nigger when defending other niggers, who he later agrees are a drain on their enterprise.

okay then

The amount of raw resources that you can get out of Africa is massive. They are trying to get close and cuddly with Africa for all those delicious resources.

They even explain this in the documentary. For thousands of years Africans lived an existence of subsistence, and that's it. While they now have many of the perks of modern technology it's difficult to change a lifestyle that intrinsic to a culture. That's why all the workers steal shit and spend all their money on booze at the end of the day; how does it matter if you're gonna have to get up and survive all over tomorrow. Eddy was one of the few to recognize the future hurtling at them, in a way he's just ahead of his time.

>Shaming people is the best way to motivate them to improve.

It's literally not though. Especially when people don't feel shame for it.

Africa is mineral rich and the native black population can be easily controlled.

The Africans ruined it before the Chinese showed up. Lao's angle is that the Chinese are only there because the Africans couldn't NOT destroy their infrastructure. He comes in to fix a mess that to him (Lao) shouldn't have happened in the first place. Then when he's espousing this to Eddy, the African does nothing but make excuses, never justifying or validating the destruction, just that it happened.

Eddy pulled a "big whoop" when asked what he thought about it, acting like a typical nigger to the Chinaman. But then he can sit there and carry a weighty conversation about morality. It vexes the Chinaman.

AKA came for the racism, stayed for the actually compelling message.

Africa has the largest deposits of pretty much every valuable mineral, precious and semiprecious gem, natural gas, coal and pretty much anything you can think of for one.

The other is that Africa is also one of the most fertile places on earth. Currently China is heavily reliant on Australia for food, without Australian food, China would lose 500 million people to starvation in a year. Australia is an extremely close US ally, so through their dependance on Australia, the US has China by the balls. They need an alternative food source if they ever want to get out from under the thumb of the US.

Belgians just paid the natives to go around cutting each others hands off.

In my experience, Chinese people will act like huge dicks to you if they A) don't respect you or B) consider you a friend. No holds barred banter culture.

So much this.
- Eddy, you are lazy and slacking all the time. Come here and help me out for a second
- *stares away* uhmm

does anybody know any more dokinomentaries like this?

>implying the post

The chinese culture uses shame to a far greater extent than almost any other modern culture.

Africa doesn't give a shit what slants think of them, so I don't see how it would accomplish anything.

>Implying that wasn't why china bought all that debt to get leverage back.

they're fine.

Debt and leverage don't mean shit in the face of half a billion rioting peasants.

KNOBHEADS!

>Referencing the series instead of the movies
>Being this much of a pleb

I call it as I see it: the duty of the master to discipline the servant.
>looks directly at the camera

>whoever runs Africa loses
sure buddy

Name a more iconic duo

>nigger-kun can speak five languages

>still in africa

he should get out of there.

the belgians created a hand based economy in the congo

if a village failed to give belgian troops their monthly quota of rubber then the troops would take the missing weight in the form of hands

as villages began losing hands, they lost productivity which lead to further losses in rubber production

a village could raid another village for rubber and hands to give the belgian troops in order to protect their own and they often did once the hands of their elderly and women were all used up

>implying australia gives a shit what we think

They were first western country into asian infastructure bank. next was britain etc.

Australia will do whatever the fuck they want for their own self interest, much like the rest of our 'allies'

I could hope for the day we pull our military back and let the world deal with china. All of our allies are ungrateful shitbags.

What are they even doing?

The Belgium were scum and I'm not excusing them. But they did play off ages long African tribal hatred/rivalry.

>Chinese people will act like huge dicks to you if they A) don't respect you or B) consider you a friend.

So everyone except their immediate superiors then?

You have no idea what you're on about. Australia is a nation of 23 million people, a short boat trip south of a nation of 320 million muslims who are already harboring significant elements of ISIS, which itself is just barely south of a nation of 1.5 billion communist insectoids. China and Australia aren't even friends, let alone allies.
The Australian government is undoubtedly a bunch of greedy jews, but even they aren't dumb enough to burn bridges with the US to suck more chink cock. For one, most of the Australian people already want everyone in Canberra lynched on principle, it's in their best interest not to stir that sentiment up too much.

Geopolitically Australia is simultaneously in a very strong but also a very tenuous position. It's the beachhead for the entire anglosphere in the southern hemisphere, but numerically the nation hasn't got the military clout to go it alone. Australia's biggest defensive advantage is that the entire continent is a natural fortress which can only be invaded from one direction.

>Australia will do whatever the fuck they want for their own self interest

Fuck off. Our country sucks your dick harder than any other place on the planet. How many retarded wars have we joined for no other reason than the US asking?

>and let the world deal with china.

There was a big political scandal a week ago here. Chinks with ties to the CCP are giving "donations" to our political parties.

China has historically shown very little interest in military conquest and Maoism, like Stalinism, doesn't endorse Permenant Revolution.

The USA could disarm entirely tomorrow and the most China would do would be seize some minor islands. Might not even do that without the threat of the USA in the region.

The US trying to be British Empire 2: Fuck Tea, Gib Oil is what causes half these tensions in the first place.

Are australians not on here all the time talking shit about my country? They can have different geopolitical interests from the actual people.

I was already aware of problems facing australia, you're not saying anything new. Isn't there lots of chinese in australia? Seems to me they're pretty close on a lot of things and being surrounded by havens of mixed shits that want to force islam on everyone is the usual. From indonesia to Morroco, I'm aware of how many towel heads exist.

We've spent good portion of last 15 years bombing them.

Stop bullying Eddy.

Australian commandos did fine in Vietnam, they actually knew what they were doing unlike Amerifat conscripts, what are you complaining about?

Which is why every immediate country including Vietnam who have hundreds of years of history, including recent history teaming up against us, asking for us to come back to their country? Nothing to do with China's foreign ambitions at all.

Are there any other docs like this?
Funniest part

>China has historically shown very little interest in military conquest
What are you smoking? China has shown "little interest" in conquest because every time they've stepped outside in the last 5000 years has ended up with them in turn being Conquered. The Huns, the British, their hilariously bungled invasions of Japan (In several attempts they didn't even GET to Japan let alone engage Japanese troops).
Seriously, Chinese history has been a never ending loop of "MUH MANDATE OF HEAVEN" followed by "Oops we just got our asses kicked by military forces vastly inferior to our own".

>being handed everything a human society needs on a silver platter
It was hardly "on a silver platter".

See. Just look at this guy, talking shit.

We still had conscription for Vietnam. Also, it was an unpopular war that we had no business going into. The US-Australian alliance has been incredibly one-sided, so when you have retards spouting shit about 'America first', it's frustrating.

One sided? Did you forget about Japan?

Best moment of the whole thing. Made me chuckle.

THIS. Every Asian country bordering China is going apeshit over China's expansion

>Are australians not on here all the time talking shit about my country?
So our alliance, with the country of Free Speech, is predicated on us not exercising that fundamental right?

>Isn't there lots of chinese in australia?
Millions.

>they're pretty close on a lot of things
Not really. We're economically very close, but that's geography. In terms of politics, we rarely support the PRC on anything. Most recently, we rejected their claims in the South China Sea and they were furious about it.

Also, pic related. On top of them financially influencing our politics, the quantity of Chinese spies here is going up and up. We're becoming "close" in the same way Hong Kong and the Mainland are.

Large amount of trade that we're protecting the waterways for, benefit all of our allies in the south pacific, we could easily shift manufacturing bases to places not near china. Prices for goods would go up for every country from Japan to Australia if china started throwing its weight around yet I see more people in here talking shit.

This is exact kind of shit I was talking about, unfucking grateful.

My dad was a LARP in Vietnam for 2 tours and had some salty aussie commando m8s. He said you kangaroo fuckers were pretty tough

Criticism is very different from shit talking. One has a purpose, the other maligns us unfairly, which I see a lot of fucking australians doing and not being held by your word is okay?

Oh you mean Japan who had literally no plans of invading Australia for the entire war?
Do you mean the Japan that Australian soldiers were sent into Indonesia to fight?
Do you mean the Japan that hacked the breasts off of captured Australian nurses?
Do you mean the Japan that literally beheaded captured Australian soldiers and took photos of it?

Don't forget the Korean War, the Vietnam War, the Gulf War, the War in Afghanistan, the Iraq War, and the war on ISIS.

Definitely looking for something to steal, and Lao's like "GTFO and go work, negro"

Australia has a fundamentally different military doctrine to the US. The US tends to focus mostly on fairly conventional warfare due to the general expectation that they're not really going to be going up a technologically or numerically superior foe.
the Australian armed forces on the other hand are tiny, like 20,000 members, and as such focus much more on unconventional warfare. The ADF takes the tactics terrorists use, then use them against terrorists in other words.
That's why they did well in Vietnam. The US military is unstoppable in a head on confrontation, but chasing down gooks in dense forest just isn't what they're trained for.

They were literally parked above your country before we got there and wasted a lot of lives island hopping on top of your country. You have no clue what their plans are, they were uncontested above your country.

>Fuck Australia become some cunts online said mean shit about us

Have you tried growing thicker skin?

batman and robin

I wasn't aware respect needed thicker skin.

>Seriously, Chinese history has been a never ending loop of "MUH MANDATE OF HEAVEN" followed by "Oops we just got our asses kicked by military forces vastly inferior to our own".

Mandate of Heaven has over the centuries largely been part of the reason WHY they never expanded - because they kept fucking themselves over internally.

>they were uncontested above your country.
Australians were fighting in Indonesia, Malaya, Singapore, Papua, and Borneo for the entire war. The Kokoda Track Campaign is a major part of our national identity. We were involved in multiple battles there before your country even joined.

>You have no clue what their plans are
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proposed_Japanese_invasion_of_Australia_during_World_War_II

The Japanese invasion is a myth, at most Darwin was bombed by the Japanese.

Is that why so many move to Australia?

>a village could raid another village for rubber and hands to give the belgian troops in order to protect their own and they often did once the hands of their elderly and women were all used up

Instead of doing, you know, the next logical thing and banding up with other villages to cover for each other with mutual safety insurances.

they could have walked over to your country. They were everywhere else.

Australia as a continent is not easy to invade. Trying to take and hold ground would have been a massive mistake on the part of the Japanese. Plus, the entire north is infested with these.

The decision to invade Australia was deemed unfeasible. If it was so easy, why do you think the Japanese high command rejected the proposal?

>They were everywhere else
'Everywhere else' involved losing hundreds of thousands of men and suffering awful supply losses. Australia would have been the worst so far.

>mfw skin melanin roody-poo
>mfw tri-lingual
>mfw astute education in shitposting and memery from early age

>watch TDK, MOS, BVS, real human bean a collective of 9996 times

>produce music to praise the Kek God

>mfw diligently lurk in hopes that one day I can earn a Shitpost visa to Kekistan

>send necessary documents and rare pepes

>declined due to being a nigger

FUCK YOU GUISE FUCK YOU FUCK YOU I'M GOING TO REDDIT

hahahahahaha

>main character sees other main character
>doesn't recognize importance
best

Actually it was paying local militias for killing rebels.

The locals were scamming belgium, so they told them to provide cut off hands as proof that they had killed the rebels. During this same time the rubber trade is big, and these militias realize they can take the hands off civilians and pass it off as rebels to collect the reward.

Japanese ground forces were a joke anyway. A handful of British soldiers and a bunch of Indians held up their second largest army for the whole of the war, the largest one got utterly rekt trying to take on the Red Army after fucking around in China bullying the natives and it took them until late 1944 to develop a tank that could take on the Sherman.

Australians would have held fine.

>mocked the chinese guy for being a manlet
no sympathy

He even says so to Eddy right after. He knows it.

The banty has become the banter.

Do you guys think that after this Eddy went to work with Lao or became at least red pilled?

lao yang is pretty cool considering the constant tirade of shit he has to put up with

>passing on experience and knowledge

This is the main problem with cultures built on nepotism and corruption, or in this case just plain ignorance - guy who has either of the above doesn't want to share it lest he loses on his own personal value compared to everyone else. At some point you have to stop relying on the village wise woman to make all the decisions fro you.

I really hope they make a second documentary or a TV series or something.

eddie doesn't deserve to be shat on, he's hardworking, intelligent and made something of himself despite coming from a shit background

China is and always has been a culture built on nepotism and corruption, though. Isn't it kind of strange that Wang Jianlin spends 16 years in the army and then somehow becomes head of one of the biggest companies on the planet?

Africans just can't even do cronyism right. They're so culturally divided that they will never reconcile their differences.