Realize I haven't checked paranatural in a while

>Realize I haven't checked paranatural in a while
>Load up zack's site, it's another "I couldn't make a comic today, check back next week!" page
>sigh, open up twitter and see if he posted anything there
>You are blocked from following @paranaturalzack and viewing @paranaturalzack's Tweets. Learn more.
>Realize I was blocked two months ago because I sent him a one line joke about his wrist getting "too hurt to make comics" every other week

Is there any webcomic writer that's fallen so low into hackdom? Paranatural was good before 2015.

Look Zack is pretty bad about his baby wrist but he still has a way to go til he reaches Sinfest or DOA tier terrible human scum.
Right now he's low middle tier

he probably blocked you because you're an evil goobergate racist scum nazi pedophile lmao

No, Zack is full SJW too - he's just more quiet and lowkey about it.

As long as it doesn't affect his comic, I couldn't care less about his retarded political ideas.

He put two 12 years old munching carpets one page ago.

say wuuut. i wanna see that so i can fap to it
then complain about it afterwards

>it's SJW to block some rando for making austismal jokes at you

Since when

Isaac sure can spread his legs good.

>implying making a schedule for your webcomic and then flaking on it every single week without fail for nearly two years and then blocking anyone who complains about it isn't shit

Zack's record for "comics done in a row" in 2015/2016 is five. It's ridiculous and he's shit.

It's his personal twitter account, why shouldn't he block people who annoy him?

>i constantly send person a joke making fun of him, instead of doing something constructive
>lol why he ban me, bros? such a hack!

>(You)

People who block others at the drop of a hat are almost invariably complete assholes.

Or maybe they just don't want to talk to you. You're not entitled to anyone's attention, user.

I feel like blocking people on twitter because they said something vaguely not-nice to you once is such a bitch move. like it's one thing to block someone who's continuously harassing you or, I dunno, breaking out slurs constantly or whatever, but for 1 comment?

just seems like a way to stay in your dumb hugbox/echo chamber while vaguely communicating a brief fuck-you message

but I don't have a twitter and probably never will, so eh

see

see

People are assholes for not wanting to talk to people annoying them?

Are you completely autismal? I mean literally, you seem inept at interaction with people. If someone is being an annoying shit, you can

A. Block and ignore
B. Engage them like an autist

Ignoring people who are bothering you is the adult way to handle things.

OP just kept sending him the same thing repeatedly.
There's nothing wrong with blocking spambots so they stop annoying you.

Zack's flimsy wrists are generally out of control and I can see why that would piss him off. Like, if I made fun of an athlete for fucking up their body parts to the point of being unable to play, I wouldn't expect anything but a negative reaction unless I was a retard.

Zack's total lack of time management, on the other hand, is a totally valid thing to make fun of him for because that's totally within his control. Though, again, expecting him to have anything besides a negative reaction to being made fun of, even if it makes him a baby, would make you retarded.

You anons are shit at parsing.
> I sent him a one line joke about his wrist getting "too hurt to make comics" every other week
>"I sent him a one line joke // about his wrist getting "too hurt to make comics" every other week"
>not "I sent him a one line joke [every other week] about his wrist getting "too hurt to make comics""

Isn't this webcomic free? Why do you guys act like he owes you things just because he had an arbitrary schedule at one point.

>Why do you guys act like he owes you things

Where do you think we are?

>Paranatural was good before 2015.

That's generous. I think it started being shit early in the ghost train arc, which started in 2013.

>Insult someone
>He doesn't want to talk to you anymore

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow how was I supposed to know?????

>it's free so you aren't allowed to complain about it

Criticizing the quality is one thing, but getting mad someone doesn't release something fast enough when they do it in their free time and don't profit off it makes the whiners sound out of touch.

>act like he owes you things

Who is doing that? People are making fun of him for failing to stick to his advertised schedule and making himself look like an incompetent twat.

He's the one who set the schedule. Making promises and failing to keep them opens yourself up to criticism. You sound out of touch and probably underage if this is hard for you to wrap your head around.

>don't profit off it

You're confusing blocking and ignoring as the same thing in the internet. They're not.

There's a big difference between passively not engaging with someone (i.e. ignoring a comment) and actively creating an atmosphere of non-engagement (i.e. I'm spending effort to block you because of a comment). It's fine and expected to ignore almost everything you're sent on social media when you're popular - you only have a set amount of time, and the time you /do/ spend replying to people has some innate value. Blocking requires more much more effort than ignoring.

That's why it's a complete bitch move to block someone after one comment, like OP and said. It's fine to ignore people, but it's asinine to take that extra time out of your day to block /every single person/ who's made a mean comment about you. Zack's not an asshole because he ignored OP, he's a twat because he did the exact opposite -- he took time and effort out of his day to make sure OP could never talk to him or see anything he said just because of a joke.

"Y--yeah guys! Everyone agree that this guy is a big meanie for banning me from his playground! It's not fair!"

>Blocking requires more much more effort than ignoring.
>Get an annoying message
>Click the block user button that appears under it
>"much more effort"

Nigger please, it's not like Zack went out and mailed a letter bomb. He's not under any obligation to indulge retards and neither is anyone else on the internet. The only twat here is the guy getting absolutely assravaged someone on the internet doesn't want to hear his inane bullshit.

There's also a "mute" button on Twitter that has the exact same effect except the person doesn't know they've been muted. It takes an identical amount of effort as blocking someone does.

I'm mostly just disappointed with his inability to keep a schedule. Yeah, it's free, but it's kind of like when someone makes a promise and at the last minute says "Oh yeah, can't deliver; I was too busy doing [some activity that amounts to fucking around]". Even if the person doesn't actually owe you anything, it kind of communicates "I don't actually give two shits about you and you'll still be around anyway".

There's not much he can do about his wrist, except maybe take a long break (which is preferable to last minute canceled updates), but with some of this other stuff, stuff he likely knew about way in advance, it's hard to justify to the people you've promised "Tuesdays and Fridays" that you're canceling another update the update before when you haven't been updating consistently to that schedule for more than a couple of weeks at a time, maybe one and a half weeks a month on average. Just change it to one day a week already.

> i wanna see that so i can fap to it then complain about it afterwards

Sup Forums in a nutshell