Japanese people are Yamato bloodline

homogeneity, superiority and purity of the Yamato bloodline.

Koreans and Chinese have completely bloodlines.
If you don't understand that, you are a retarded SUBHUMAN.

In Japan there is still a hefty amount of social stigma and hate speeches and demonstrations showing that the perception of Korean racial inferiority to Japanese is a part of right-wing/ultranationalist thought in Japan.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jBf9UA9mt2s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

now thats a cute bitch

>You will never have a Japoreanese gf
>Have the best of 3 GOAT Asian worlds

Hey, who am I to judge? I like Japan.

all gookchimps look the exact same to me

I think we need to nuke Japan again.

>Koreans and Chinese have completely bloodlines.

Retarded subhuman detected

japs are honorary whites

I though the Japanese imperial family are ethnically Korean? From the 7th century or some such thing.

This.

fooled by the anglo again

Post moar pics faggot

I hope to meet one day my qt 3.14 nip who settle with in glorious japan.

Expecting OP to speak the language of his nation

She really is.

It's British, it's not suppose to make sense.

is she legal yet?

Koreans and Chinese have completely *different* bloodlines.
I was typing fast and forgot to type a word in my sentence. It was a pretty fucked up mistake, lol, but it happened.
You're completely and utterly missing the fucking POINT:
You're focusing on all the wrong sort of details.
The point is, Japanese, Koreans and Chinese have different bloodlines.

arent chinks statistically jap rapebabies?

Shut up and post more cuties.

She's Korean. Japanese girls don't even come close to as attractiveness as Koreans do. Probably why they hate Koreans so much and channel their inferiority complex into making anime characters more attractive than themselves.

Nah Nips are Korean rape babies. Korean invaders from mainland basically brought civilization and iron with them.

I want to blow on her belly button.

All chinks are ugly, so don't kid yourself.

The only true beauties in this world are Swiss, but they're busy being culturally enriched.

test

test

must not fap

As as Englishman I can say anything and it is correct English, I call this English privilege.

So go swivel on a perturbor you fancy flying flockstick, motherbuilliard.

how much cost a prostitute in japan and korea

And how is this relevant

Serbia to Tokyo

rest in peace :(

A month's wages in your country.

So for us it's either a prostitute or a big mac?

Tough call.

we all know which one your fat ass will be picking

Where the Yamoto niggers come from?

checkmate, weeb

t. Chang

>Japanese people are Yamato bloodline.
>picture of russian girl.

rolf. japs know their place now?

The big mac because I'm not a whore-soliciting degenerate, of course.

>ridiculous, extravagant amounts of plastic surgery over the course of years to look like this
>Japanese girls don't even come close to as attractiveness as Koreans do

yeah nah youre full of shit

Kenta what's the deal with the large Japanese community in Wimbledon?

Chinks are rapebabbies from barbarians that decided forts were better than roaming around on horses. Koreans are from those barbarians. Japs are Chinks that wanted new land and escape centuries of war on what is known as China.

Also Chinks and Japs come in different colours and sizes. There is no such thing as a pure Jap or Chink. Like White people. Italians aren't the same as Scots. The Irish are niggers.

Koreans are pure as an ethnicity you can get.

I don't even need to say anything good about America, I do it all the time in my daily life, since I was a kid I was a huge Ameriboo, always loved the land of the free and the home of the brave and my lifelong dream has always been to one day go to America legally and become an American citizen.

Well shit this is embarrassing, this was for this thread Now I just look like a huge ameriboo at an unrelated thread.

>Koreans and Chinese have completely bloodlines.
>If you don't understand that, you are a retarded SUBHUMAN.

Color me retarded then, I don't understand how they 'have completely bloodlines'

Thanks anyways. Good luck with your dream

aren't alot of japanese mixed with korean in the southern prefactures? i read that the most pure japanese are in the north

Cope.
Japanese girls are superior

You make Sup Forums look like fucking morons.

a prostitute is a big mac in our country too.

Its a Jew, they racebait, just ignore

youtube.com/watch?v=jBf9UA9mt2s

Dates back to babylon

I think we need another Norman Conquest.

japan was literally founded by people from korea and china (to a smaller extent).

>m-muh jomon
also from the asian mainland, also mostly from what is now korea and china.

>m-muh ainu
extremely minor contribution to modern japanese genetic makeup

No, Japs ARE whites.

That's odd, the Koreans and Han Chinese say the same thing about themselves. The Koreans, especially the Norks, believe that they are the cleanest race. (Read the book with the same title). All Han Chinese believe that they are racially superior to the barbarian dwarfs (Japanese) and other races.

Racist asians. What a concept.

>genuinely love and respect Japan
>feel somewhat bad for what they had become in the post-war years
>realize if the post-war years had never happened the way they did that the circumstances would likely have never arisen where I would have been able to learn about Japan, its people, and its history, so it was ultimately necessary
>have 100% no urge to racemix with a Japanese qt because that would despoil Japan's genetic heritage

Japan isn't the greatest thing ever, but I'm glad they're around. God bless those nip bastards.

They're genetically distinct now. See autosomal studies. It's like comparing a Swede and a Palestinian.

Japs are descended from one of the lost tribes of israel.

Dont worry Ahmed Mohammad you'll master English soon enough

That's why I want to make a tribe and set tenets for my children
they shall never breed with a black or an arab for they are the people of the wicked, they deserve hatred ,if not death...

Dude ur retarded.

>It's like comparing a Swede and a Palestinian

not even close

and sure you might be able to tell them apart genetically but han chinese, koreans, and japanese are more similar to each other than any other significant ethnic populations. that obviously can't be said for swedes and palestinians.

furthermore (iirc this was a while ago) korean and japanese genetic difference is largely a result of a very large proportion (~40%) of uniquely korean genetics within the korean population, not an absence of a large propotion of 'korean genetics' (~25%) within the japanese population.

>but han chinese, koreans, and japanese are more similar to each other than any other significant ethnic populations

That's wrong, genetically speaking. Europeans are the most insular gene pool.

>that obviously can't be said for swedes and palestinians.

Top kek m8

nah i didn't mean it like that, i meant that those 3 are more similar to each other than those 3 are individually similar to any individual ethnic population outside of those 3. as for whether euros are more insular or not as a group, i have no idea.

> i meant that those 3 are more similar to each other than those 3 are individually similar to any individual ethnic population outside of those 3

There are actually various other East Asian ethnicities that are closer to han/korean than Japanese. Japanese is the furthest from them all for obvious reasons on the genetic level. Obviously, they have some degree of affinity, just like a Palestinian and a Swede actually have some degree of affinity.

Kill yourself, brayan.

OwlandOwlet
@OwlandOwlet
Sticks and Stones can break my bones, but Whips and Chains Excite Me!

I want to contaminate her pure bloodline with my """anglo""" seed so fucking bad.

name those ethnicities then? the only actual east asian ones are extreme minorities that are heavily mixed themselves.

Oh come on, man.
Don't be gay, for fuck's sake.
I already said , it was a typing mistake, I was typing fast and forgot to type a word in muh sentence.

OwlandOwlet
@OwlandOwlet
It's finally a cool enough day for a nice mid'day swim in Vegas! ;) Goodbye 115 degree weather! :)

Tujia, Naxi, Lahu, Dai, Yizu, Miaozu, Tu

Then there's equidistant ones like Mongolians, Hezhen, Oroqen, Xibo, and Daur.

>Go on about superior bloodlines
>No balls to seek women
>Live inside house all day becoming NEETs

Sounds like Sup Forums

OwlandOwlet
@OwlandOwlet

@TommyJoeRatliff Really Trump and Hillary are on the same team?? Yikes!! ;)

OwlandOwlet
@OwlandOwlet
Trump drinking game..2 shots...haha

OwlandOwlet
@OwlandOwlet
ยจ
Owl and I waiting for Obama to speak! ;)

19.48 - 27. jul. 2016

What the fuck man, too soon

Get over yourself, you fucking faggot.
This isn't a fucking spelling contest, it was a small typing mistake, I was typing fast.
Do you even read the posts here? Or are you just obsessed over one single typing mistake ?
We're talking about bloodlines

OwlandOwlet
@OwlandOwlet

Getting some good cheap eats in Vegas..gotta love Happy Hour! ;)

OwlandOwlet
@OwlandOwlet

Off for a solo run! Before it heats up in #Vegas

Okay he said #LGBTQ we mean that's something right? He is going very slowly saying that..but he's saying it! #Trump

we need to get japan to rape china and korea again

OwlandOwlet
@OwlandOwlet

"Proud to be Gay and Proud to be Republican" is a step forward for Republican party..#RNCinCLE #paypal

No one notices this shit? What the hell is this?

OwlandOwlet
@OwlandOwlet

Young artists like to stretch their wings and do solo projects; NOT an indication of the end of One Direction! #OneDirectionOverParty

Yamato means Japan, it is the ancient word to designate the nippon archipel hontou no baka.

way to soon user!

OwlandOwlet
@OwlandOwlet

Okay Trump owns a plane and a chopper..so he must be very bankrupt! Sorry Clintons...hehe

OwlandOwlet
@OwlandOwlet

Owl just told me there are 2 Choppers..Hey I wanna a chopper..I want a plane.Does Hillary have one? I don't think so...;P

OwlandOwlet
@OwlandOwlet

Wow..Lots of pretty blonde women seem to endorse Donald Trump...lol

OwlandOwlet
@OwlandOwlet
Um Mister Giuliani ...#BlackLivesMatter isn't the Black Panther movement..They are two separate organizations...Thank you

Ah yes, every modern human came from Noah and his family of 3.

OwlandOwlet
@OwlandOwlet
In spite of all the crazy in this world, Owl and I are gonna have a fun. peaceful day! LOVE ONE ANOTHER and #Connect

OwlandOwlet
@OwlandOwlet
A nice cozy evening with Owl. :)

OP, this is old fucking news.
People of Okinawa aren't even fucking Japanese.

OwlandOwlet
@OwlandOwlet
The only thing Hillary Clinton does on her twitter is go for Trump. Wish she would be a bit more classy! What is SHE going to do for us?

>She's Korean. Japanese girls don't even come close to as attractiveness as Koreans do
Probably explains why cosmetic plastic surgery is done at a 770% higher rate in Korea than in Japan.