>Pro-TPP

Everyone knows Johnson will get no votes just like Jill

Every category is more degenerate than Trump's position

>Decrease military budget

DROPPED

>no jill stein
CTR detected

>Increase border
How the fuck do you increase or decrease the border? It's a noun, not a gradable adjective.

Also, while I think a lot of us would like to see NASA get more budget, funding government space research is definitely not the true libertarian position.

Officially, he just wants people to come here to work, not to become citizens. He doesn't seem to understand that this is MUCH WORSE than allowing people to become citizens and forcing them to integrate. It's the same principle behind why neighborhoods full of mostly home rentals look trashy, have high crime rates and no social trust; or why people leave hotel rooms dirty when they leave, but apartments tend to be left clean when people vacate them.

>1 post by this ID
OP is a CTR shill

You do realize that US military budget can be halved and it would still be the highest in the world.

#FeelTheJohnson

I think the reason spics are criminals is mainly because of drugs etc. They certainly aren't as bad as negroes anyways. It does make me nervous that in 50 years our country will be overrun with them though...

Saying "1 post by this id" isn't an argument, it's a cop out to avoid dissenting opinions. This type of shit is why we get compared to SJWs.

But we NEED 13 super carriers to fight ISIS.

Europe NEEDS our protection.

We NEED to be world police for geo-politics.

>Trump is for increasing the military budget

I thought he wanted the exact opposite, to cut NATO spendings and focus more on America minding their own business.

Hint: NATO isn't considered "American military."

He wants to increase American military power so we can more effectively negotiate with belligerent nations, like China, which currently has the power to walk all over us.

>like China, which currently has the power to walk all over us.

Is this the kool-aid Trump rally's are giving out? China is DECADES behind us militarily, its insulting to the current US military to say China can defeat us. They barely got their carrier force up and running and its 1 hand-me down rust bucket from Ukraine.

I admit that there are a lot of things that this country is doing wrong, but national defense is something we have gotten better at than any country on earth.

kek Clinton is not for medical you homo. She is still "evaluating" her position.

Now that Ohio has medical, I am sure she will be "coming around" on it in time for November.

>Ex Bern Cuck detected

Hey Johnson,
No. 1 Change your name out of common decency and respect for voters
No. 2 Slacker Potheads should be taken out and shot

Friendly reminder that Johnson threw away a flintlock pistol that was a gift. Just tossed it right into a garbage can.

>Space travel budget
>No, Private
I no longer support Trump.

No one cares, Austistic Memersen. Don't you have a pyramid pile of pussy to slick?

>China is DECADES behind us militarily,
You haven't heard? The Clintons sold all of our military tech to the Russians and Chinamen

Read about literally any US-China encounter in the South China Sea. They don't consider us to be a threat.

cnn.com/2016/08/02/asia/south-china-sea-supreme-court/

>Marijuana
>Legalize, with tax

IS THAT TO PAY FOR YOUR FUCKING ROADS?!

yes, Im all in for space exploration and exploitation, but look at that abortion the space shuttle was
even slavshit managed to be better than that

then look at the falcon 9
private is the way to go, who wants to build a Sup Forumsony in space?

Im pretty sure it could be cut into a third and still be the highest in the world.

Vote for your freedom, we do not need another tyrant in office

>freedom.jpg
He looks Jewish

People who want to rule others by force should be dunked into sodium hydroxide and turned into soap

If people want to use pot let them, as long as they aren't stealing, killing, or neglecting their family or friends and can still be responsible.

Faggot.

This desu. Space tech is more important than military

But muh international dick measuring contest ;_;

>Open borders
>Accepting ""refugees""
>Felons having the right to vote
>GMO labelling
>Public space travel

And this fag calls himself a libertarian.

>but look at that abortion the space shuttle was
What about it? It lasted for many years of service and was adapted to many different kinds of missions. In what way was it an abortion?

he's so damn close

there's a difference between being a libertarian and a corporatist cuck.

doesn't matter if they cut military spending the first thing to go is body armor for the troops.

>>Felons having the right to vote
What's wrong with this, though? If someone spent a few years in prison and was reformed, why shouldn't they get their rights back?

>"Libertarian"
>Pro-choice, ultimately disallowing liberty for the unborn
>Worst candidate on border security
>Won't stop getting higher than Redman at the Source Awards "unless elected president"
>Will allow Syrian refugees after shitty "checks"
>Won't drug test welfare recipients allowing crackheads to keep getting paid forever
>Allows negro murderers the right to vote
>MUH GMOS NEED LABELING!!!!

So fucking many reasons to NOT vote for Gary Johnsuck, thanks for making sure I'm equipped with solid explanations why the lolbertarians lost my vote after 2008.

yeah i don't know where i stand on this, i can easily justify either side

Then play devil's advocate for me.

>Libertarian
>Funding space travel
Get this motherfucker out of here, that's not Libertarian at all

>>>Felons having the right to vote
>What's wrong with this, though?
Convicted Felons are all Libertarians.

Source? I thought most felons were black.

he said the military is in shambles or something along those lines. i dont get it either

wouldn't you rather it be legal and taxed instead of criminals making money off it? people who want to smoke can get it easily already and the police don't even enforce the laws. its stupid

felons already did their time, why not allow them to vote? taking away their votes is stupid

Don't the states already get to decide?

None of the ones I looked at seemed particularly unfair or harsh. Most states either don't allow you to vote until you're fully released or they limit you based on the crime you committed with the possibility to appeal.

Isn't that the libertarian choice?

well they had their chance and decided to fuck up, they've deemed themselves irresponsible and require strict control

on the other, they've paid their debt to society by serving their sentence

i guess it would depend on the nature of the felony and fixing some of the lame ass sentences the scum get sometimes

Gary "Open Borders" Johnson

this is d&c shilling from CTR or asspained Democrats, ignore these threads

sage

>MUH GMOS NEED LABELING!!!!
there is literally zero argument against having GMOs labeled on food
the consumer deserves to know everything that goes into their products whether it is harmful or not
kys corporatist cuck

yes yes, we've heard it all before nancy

>or why people leave hotel rooms dirty when they leave, but apartments tend to be left clean when people vacate them.

people clean their apt because they want that 1200 deposit back.

gary "put the tpp in" johnson

they never just put the tip in.

Made me think OP, looks like I'll be switching from Hillary to Johnson

Is your image supposed to make Hillary look good by showing how shitty her opposition is?

>Increase gun control
Johnson is all for it.
He said so himself and that his anti gun VP would help him write the policy.

Bad analogy.

There's actually some other merits to a large military budget for the US Military, such as research. A good chunk of the military budget is actually from research projects.

Don't know when the last time was you stayed in a hotel, but these days they charge a $500 cleaning fee if they smell smoke, and grossly overcharge for damage.

That's why they keep your credit card on file.

> whether it is harmful or not
GMOs are not harmful.

Well Trump is going to be buddies with Russia so I don't get the point you're trying to prove.

>I only post Clinton News Network when its beneficial to me

China being suicidal and us not being able to level their army are 2 different things. We can destroy China with half our military no problem. Besides why would we want to get involved with the south China sea fiasco? Doesn't Trump want our Asian allies to get off their asses and build up their military so we don't have to?

>despite being a reusable vehicle it was more expensive to use than the soyuz
>it was also less safe than it

>it was originally conceived to serve a space station that was never built
>after that space station was scrapped some autist at NASA insisted on building the shuttle anyway
>they started development on it not actually knowing what they would use it for
>they have to beg the air force to launch their satellites with their meme plane instead of regular rockets to justify the exxistance of the meme plane
>the satellites were so large they have to make the shuttle larger
>since they made it larger they had to add that monstrous orange fuel tank
>the tank was not reusable
>now it was a "semi-reusable" vehicle
>it was so heavy they had to add those fucking boosters
>NASA went full kerbal
>also since it was a plane it couldnt have the tested and functional emergency escape tower all manned rockets have
>they could have launch payloads and people on separate rockets much cheaper and safer
>"nah, lets just build one big spaceship"
>cancelled because too expensive and dangerous
>burgers have to take a suyuz to go to the ISS
>burgerland switches back to rocket and pod design
>pretend its new
>only improvement is better computers in command pod
>NASA engineers literally have to take apart an apollo pod because they lost the knowledge on how the heatshield was made
>orion pod is literally apollo + touchscreens
>NASA is literallly at the same point in manned spaceflight they were before they started with that goddam garbage shuttle

sorry for sperging out, but knowing that the space program was held back so much because some jerk wanted to build a """"pretty"""" plane makes me angry

youtube.com/watch?v=Wdw9oyCsYa4

>tpp
>yes
;)

>>despite being a reusable vehicle it was more expensive to use than the soyuz
More expensive, but better.
>>it was also less safe than it
Explain?

>Claims to hate the 2 party system
>does not include Jill Stein
oh my my my

>Ideal candidate
Legalize without tax
State Decides
Pro-Abortion
Yes, build a wall
No
No, state level
No
No
Yes
Yes
No
No
No
Yes
Decrease, cut waste
Yes

U.S. military is only fourth highest in the world per capita, we spend more than other nations cause we are the world's only superpower and one of the largest nations

>Jill (((Stein)))

>Felon right to vote
>Clinton: Yes
Fishing minorities and her own right to vote in one swing

youtube.com/watch?v=bhr5zQhgrkk
Skip to 7:56
Gary "open my relationship up" Johnson and the ""Libertarian"" party are a fucking joke

Trump 6
Literally Hillary 7
The other guy 7

But the pro-live of Trump is worth 3, so fuck off. If a wasnt a spaniardanon i would vote for Trump.

>world's only superpower

not really

>open borders
>gun grabber
>thinks hillary is a good public servant

forgot the pic

This is a pretty good graphic. And yes, I'm riding the Johnson.

>More expensive, but better.
No, USSR/Russia built seven space stations on their own, NASA built only half of one, with Russia's help

>>it was also less safe than it
>Explain?
The shuttle had no emergency escape system, the soyuz has, and it has been used, saving the lives of their cosmonauts
Also, the soyuz is a simpler design, which means less points of failure
Challenger exploded because a broken o-ring
Columbia exploded because of a broken thermal tile

Dont forget
>pro-TPP

the top three are all libertarian stances
libertarians are cucks

Hm looks like I agree with about 60% of what each of them has to say which one is going to save me the most money?

>Well Trump is going to be buddies with Russia so I don't get the point you're trying to prove.
Detente and covert treason for money are two different things, obviously.

johnson but it won't work the way you think

cost of goods will skyrocket/pay will fall dramatically

No it's not. Trump is the most pro NASA candidate. Some of the things on it aren't just misleading, they're outright wrong

But Russia is a future ally. We give Israel military technology and intelligence and is an ally.

Why is doing the same with Russia any different?

Trump wants to increase military budget? Source?

Obamacare is a fucking disaster Francisco.

using what metric

Can someone explain this meme? Is it that someone with 1 post so far lacks credibility compared to someone spamming?

>for gay marriage
implies he's for state recognition of marriage, not a very good libertarian is he?
>for babby killing
Kinda goes against that whole non-aggression thingy

This image should be a .gif where Trump's stances change every few seconds.

I've read how Russia treats their "allies" and want no part of it

fuck Russia, fuck Putin, and fuck Russo-American co-operation

>Pro-Choice
No. Murder is wrong.

Johnson got you trumpkin faggots mad as fuck.

Salty tears feed my bong

A vote for Johnson is a vote for Hillary. If you really support Johnson's policies you will never get closer than if you vote Trump.

This makes me like Trump over Gary more, and I'm a libertarian. Gary is a fucking clueless faggot.

>pro-choice
why do libertarians feel like they must be the party of pro choice

>make it easier to immigrate
>allowing refugees
>For gay marriage, not getting the government OUT of marriage
>Felon right to vote, EXPANDING VOTER BASE WHY
>Space travel budget
>not on there but BAKE THE FUCKING CAKE

Fuck any "libertarian" who votes for Gary

Also this, Hillary will win if your vote is thrown to Johnson and then we are given another liberal "living constitution" faggot on the Supreme Court, and that is just for now, could be more to come in the next four years if more SC members die. Not a very rational vote if you ask me

>Trump's stances change every few seconds.
Way to do it
Float like a butterfly
Sting like a bee

Trump's still the best option. Where's Johnson's stance on TPP in that graphic?