ITT: Weird cartoon stuff you used to/still own

ITT: Weird cartoon stuff you used to/still own.

No capeshit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a24lxHGg_j8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What the hell is it?

looks like a portable tv with a built in vcr, maybe DVD player?

road trips were rough before smart phones and laptops and shit.

It's a spongebob TV, this is just the case.

I suppose weirder things exist but this is just one of the things I own.

somewhere in my attic, he's a kind of bank

It's somewhere in my basement

I have the legs of Inspector Gadget from the Mcdonald's Happy meal a long time ago.

Not my picture, but it's this if anyone's wondering.

I had one it's just a regular TV, not portable. It had a DVD player not a vcr.

>It's not for you mouth

like i want to hear happy music when im sick

>Rectal use.

No no, be assertive not insertive!

Like i want spongebob in my ass

yea that always made me feel worse, like when im having a bad day or feeling upset but around a happy environment

stop laughing at your own joke

Not me

I owned that same TV and kept it around for a while because it was small enough to fit in a few weird places I had. I think I ended up giving it to a cousin's kid or something.

seriously? you're going to do that bit?

>you have prostate cancer
>F IS FOR FRIENDS THAT DO STUFF TOGETHER

>joking about cancer

bitch i got the WHOLE DAMN THING

it's legendary

Cancer is not a joke, it is a challenge.

huh?

That's I thought but why isn't the screen opaque?

>Plays the SpongeBob theme when you insert it into your arse

it's a regular thermometer, that user was dicking around

HOLY SHIT
THANKS FOR THE NOSTALGIA BOMB
that was my go to bath time toy. I would sail it around, have it crash into something, simulate it sinking, and start slowly transforming him. I'd imagine the reactions of the people on the ship, and having him fly away and saving everybody.
That toy was a big part of my childhood.

>HOLY SHIT
>THANKS FOR THE NOSTALGIA BOMB
kids off my board

>that inflated scrotum bag
>soulless eyes that don't even line up properly

Where do I get one?

shit now im thinking of that south park episode since it looks like he's riding his ballsack

fuck you

uh anyway i'd be willing to sell it on ebay for you or something later on, it's not cool to me anymore and really it's just a
>friends come over
>boo!
gag now, and since my friends have moved away or got some big studio jobs, it's not really doing anything, hence why it's in my attic

I don't know where you can get them online though, but Ebay probably does already have it, they have a lot of shit.

Had this thing. One might consider it my first console

Same, I think. I had one when I was younger and played it with a neighborhood kid/friend. I don't remember which it was since there was a lot of versions of that console around, plug n' play or whatnot, but I think it had one where you're jellyfishing and some other minigames.

tootly-tootly-toot-tee-toot!

>majoraward.jpg

like i want a single thing in my ass aside from shit

I think you need to read the package again friendo

ok but it says or, it's not specific

it's interesting to put rectal on it but it's not specific

not him but how big is that unholy abomination

Not too big? maybe like 10 inches tall if i'm remembering inches right, it's been a long night.

Still in her packaging in brand new condition.

>her
???

I have one of the first-gen Pokemon Pikachu step-counter/Tomagachi things. Annoyingly, the alarm still goes off, but because it's only 3 bleeps, I'm not sure exactly WHERE it is.

what is that

That was my shit for a couple of weeks. It was like one of the first Spongebob games. It had that one mini game where Patrick was in the maze and that one where Spongebob was platforming to rescue Sandy. That was fun. Things got trippy when the batteries started dying though.

My cousin used that on her kid. The one she had started singing after.

Oblina from AAAH!! Real Monsters. Yes, she is female.

This thing might scream "It ain't gonna suck itself" to people, depending on when they notice that black leg.

BETTAR MOOCH!
-Top 10 worst catchphrases of the 90's

wasn't ickis' catchphrase "we shouldn't do this guys ehernernernernern"

ah shima shima shima shima

>tfw you could only ever complete the top half of Gadget minus the right arm

Pissed me off. He looks like a damn IED victim. And that creepy slim resemblance to Matthew Broderick... What the fuck were they thinking?

this is kinda nostalgic
youtube.com/watch?v=a24lxHGg_j8

oh men! i have one of those too,good times.

i miss watching that guys' videos, what happened to him? i haven't checked back in awhile though so maybe he came back

>no capeshit
>it's just a bunch of Gen-Zer's wanking over Spongebob merch without it

Good thread, OP. Nice job.

Mine got corrupted and made all the games look like vapor wave

im sure most of you had this

where did he say "just post sponge"

its rare

Pics?

it bothers me how straight that line is

bet he has none, just trying to make conversation

looks like the photo is a of an exterior with all the insides removed

I love you

I still own a Spongebob alarm clock that I got back in somewhere around 2003-2004. It still works and it just makes a normal beeping sound so I never saw any reason to get a new clock.

I also have a Lion King nightlight that's basically a small picture frame with pic related in it. No idea if it's actually official merch or not. I only use it when I have a younger relative over.

How old are you?

I came here just to post this... I remember playing this late at night and it was really eerie.

this shit was my alarm clock till high school
fuck I wonder where I but it
probably in my dad atic he might of sold it
oh well

Actually, I think there was also version with a VCR build in. My sister's old Spongebob TV has a VCR, if I remember correctly.

>no capeshit
Nigga what

SPONGE
BOB
let's rock on with SPONGEBOB
KARAOKE

>Sup Forums

why did I even have this toy

prove it

He does urban art like spraypainting, but does commissions for companies. Also the dog that was in most of his videos died.

I remember these design TVs. They had Mickey Mouse and Hello Kitty ones, too. So fucking ugly. I could see kids liking them for their rooms, but other than that they're pretty useless. Especially when flatscreens came around.

weird. this looks vaguely familiar to me, but I don't quite remember owning one 100%.

Got this thing at Comic Con '09, and it's still on my bookshelf.

>the dog died figured back when he was new it was going to happen, poor guy

how did he go about saying it?

this thing was cozy af

My speech therapy teacher has one of these in her office, and surprisingly enough it works pretty good. Recently watched Inside Out on it as part of a unit we were doing to make connections between the Zones of Regulation program we use and Riley's emotions.