And not a damn thing will come of it

And not a damn thing will come of it.

Does it ever bother you that nobody cares?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tedrTPTEy2M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump wtf Sup Forums

what if the november elections are gong to be rigged? not a shill, im genuinely scared that we'll get robbed of an election

You guys keep finding stuff about clinton's wrongdoings but seriously what the fuck do you do against vote rigging.

>the NSA has it
how long till Obama disbands them, calling them unconstitutional. Or how long till this guy/girl dies

>what if

How do we stop it

this one is legit terrifying

man once we open the nsa repository, when will it stop?
then again, watch the movie state of play. obama made that movie a reality - nsa no longer collects data direct from phone companies. has to log into at&t etc. )=
nsa has done parallel investigations for DEA which is really really lame, so maybe they should open their repository to political shit.

What bothers me is the GOP put forth a joke and attention hog as a candidate, making any real issues that come up on Clinton seem like its old hat and swept away by whatever Trump says. We deserve this shit show

there were 16 candidates. what did you think of carly fiorina and dr ben carson

Wait for the collapse of the American empire, I guess.

Fiorina drove hp into the ground
Carson was a religious freak

>Fiorina drove hp into the ground
Drove it right into the ground, fired thousands, cut their salaries, but raised hers.
Being a failure is one thing, being someone who doesn't stand with your people is another.
Horrible leader in all respects.

Thankfully Russia also has them and will release bits and pieces a day or so before every debate so Trump has something to destroy her with. The killing blow will come the days before the election when Putin drops the biggest bombshells making her unelectable and ultimately prosecuted by Chris Christie.

it is. im worried it will be a clinton win and the popular vote will be like 60+% for trump

what the hell do we do?

>NSA has it
>said a whistleblower who quit the NSA in 2000

yeah okay...

Lets just rig Hillary

>be american
>live in a nation where your top-elite literally can shoot you in the face and get away with it

This is beyond ironical, seeing how many americunts are so proud of their shithole nation that will be their prison.

>does it ever bother you

Every fucking day, user. Every fucking day.

OP is this you?
youtube.com/watch?v=tedrTPTEy2M

Commence the day of the rope with popular support

No. I'll vote for Hillary anyway. Nothing that she says or does will deter me.

If anyone could and would it's clinton. She's legit evil. Remember when she won all 6 coin tosses? Trump fills out stadiums while Clinton has to pay actors to show at the dnc. This shit is scary

There isn't anything that can be done. There is federal law called HAVA (help america vote act) which codified the use of rigged machines and systems into national law. Elections in this country have been rigged since the year 2000. The evidence is right out in the open. Diebold, one of the manufacturers of vote counting software and hardware, was linked to bush. When one of bush's aides was subpoena'd to testify about potential connections to Diebold, he was killed in a plane crash. Just before he had requested police protection fearing for his life. I only bring up Bush because so far we do not know much about Obama's rigging. We do know about the ACORN scandal, of course, and he is from Chicago, home of corruption. But the way the media is in his pocket means they do not report on the rigging like they did for Bush

So yes, it is VERY likely Hillary will win just like Bush did, under suspicious circumstances and minority of the popular vote. I personally expect this to happen, and I (perhaps naively) am voting for trump because I believe he will fight it. But yes, it will happen .

If you want to watch a good grassroots documentary about how elections are rigged in America, watch "Hacking Democracy"

I'm surprised that anyone on Sup Forums actually believes that it won't be rigged.

kill her