Despite all else that you will hear from British People, our country will be an Islamic Republic by 2050. Here is why:

Despite all else that you will hear from British People, our country will be an Islamic Republic by 2050. Here is why:

> The Muslim population will outweigh and overwhelm the native white population by 2050.

Over a quarter of births (27.0%) in 2014 were to mothers born outside of the UK.The figures do not calculate birthrate as such, but show that almost a tenth of babies and toddlers (under-fives) in England and Wales are Muslim.

> The Muslims are subverting our culture and laws.

Some would say that there are 80 practicing Sharia courts around the United Kingdom. There are about 1,750 mosques in the UK - more than some Muslim countries. Many areas are colonized by Islam, and serve only halal meat.

> Islam is gaining ground in our politics.

Sadiq Khan is one example, a Muslim who rules our capital, and there are 13 Muslim MPs.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-30573796
welt.de/vermischtes/article157445768/Eine-britische-Stadt-in-der-Hand-von-Muslimen.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What can we do to fight back?

>mudslimes invade UK
>Hillary starts war with Russia
>London nuked by Putin
>problem solved

There is very little that can be done. Breed more, I suppose, but there is little chance of that.

Good thing you left the EU in time then

We won't be the only ones. Belgistan, Netherlandistan, Francistan, and Germanistan will fall to Islam also.

This will never happen. Brits don't surrender, especially against thick barbarians.

If Enland falls then we all fall cause the brits have nukes. We won't be able to deport anyone then.
It's beyond me how can no one in england has the guts to start killing.
I don't mean young but old people, if you are gonna die regarless you should go on spree.

>Muh genocidal Balkans

GET REKT WEST

This is the saddest thing I have ever read.

sacred trips witnessed

don't fail kek, bongers

Yes, it will. The next generation will surrender our nation to Islam.

same thing will happen to israel IIRC

It's much too late.

this, people only tolerate them because they assume they will always be a tiny minority, like my lefty father, when I kept pushing him about how Muslims will outbreed us in 50 years and it finally sunk in he response was "we'll just have to kill them all then".

We will elect Wilders and remove Kebab

>T "hey I got it lets name my child like a prophet, gosh I'm so original"-Mohammed

Kill yourself

Deus Vult!

I didn't name my child Mohammed. I am not Muslim.

nice taqiyya

we need to let more indians in!!!!
where are those pakis when you need them

bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-30573796

www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-30429118

indians are based, and welcome in my eyes

I wouldn't trust anyone with Milosevic hair.

by a wrist band

>Not trusting someone who genocided muzzies

>one quarter
last time I checked that left 3 quarters that were born to british born mothers...

>Some would say that there are 80 practicing Sharia courts around the United Kingdom
You mean those completely voluntary ones that still have to ultimately abide by british law or they're shut down?

>a Muslim who rules our capita
>mayor of london
>ruling anything other than bus and train timetables
it's a meme job with zero appreciable power.

>13 Muslim MPs
wow 2 whole percent.

That's Radovan, famalama.

Say what you will, it is coming.

Lol its nothing guyz this is was france was 10 years ago look at then now.

we're waitng for america to make the first move.

France 10 years ago is about right.

Didn't milosevic support it?

>there are people who deny this

you dumb niggers stop burying your head in the sand. Islam is growing in you population, culture and politics, it's not just gonna stop, it will continue to spread. the only hope is that the right wing will stop it, if not, we will be adhering to sharia law in a few generations

23 year old Anglo here. Anyone else realised that it is our generation that is going to have to clean up this multicultural mess. I already accepted long ago that there is no time to raise and teach the younger generation to change due to the indoctrination at schools.

No it's not. Mussies are still a problem but we aren;t becoming a fucking islamic republic ever and if you genuinely think that you're deluded

The difference is we're not fucking France and we're beginning to do something about it instead of barrelling along like fucking retards

Never proven. :^)

But cnn said it so it must be true.

>welt.de/vermischtes/article157445768/Eine-britische-Stadt-in-der-Hand-von-Muslimen.html
>british town in the hands of mudslims

Is it true? I mean we got now our problems but I don't think a whole town has fallen yet.

i don't believe there will be many muslims left in the world by 2050

Same all over the place m8.

Gotta be honest, I don't have faith. I think we'll al just become mullatos. We've been disarmed culturally and intellectually. We'll be defending cultures we were barely brought up in with ideas that have been shrouded from us.

>>welt.de/vermischtes/article157445768/Eine-britische-Stadt-in-der-Hand-von-Muslimen.html

Bradford, too.

err, your serves is to the queen, not the country. harrys looks like she has found a sexy fin bird, stop being racist and intergrate, we're europeans after all

It will be our generation which starts the fire

So did anybody really think that a country as degenerate as Britain would actually be able to survive? They created liberalism and polluted the rest of the world with their bad ideas, how could you just get away with it without any suffering? Somme was only the beginning!

are nige

>75% white (and dropping) in a place where they are native
enjoy going the way of the native americans, cuck

Brexit happened.

You will fall to Mexicans and Blacks, too.

Once they're in charge, the final white purge can begin, but at least you didn't get called racist ;)

It will be your generation (20s im guessing) that picks up the fire.

>last time I checked that left 3 quarters that were born to british born mothers...
Doesn't mean a damn thing, as 20% of those "british born mothers" are simply 2nd gen shitskins.

We are already seeing a rise in right wing parties gaining power throughout Europe. Politics and the people's opinions are changing right across the continent in ways the media and supposed experts can't predict.

I am hopeful for the future, the more events linked to Islamic extremism which happen today, the more the peoples of Europe will sway to the right tomorrow.

this is the future you chose

grab some guns and some rope and just start mass murdering Muslims, for all that is holy someone has to save the world...

could be radical move if this pic is legit

subtly redpill friends without triggering them too much. vote right. hope for the best.

>adhering to sharia law in a few generations

I don't know about you, but I will never submit to them, and won't hesitate to kill mudslimes if the situation rises where they're trying to force their barbaric culture and death cult on us.

I would rather die free than accept any form of enslavement and real oppression.

>that post
>that flag

Either delusional Hans, or taqqiya from Achmed.

If you mean that there won't be many muslims left due to a series of purges from Europe, then I'm down with that.

Both retarded Serb nationalists who failed so hard to preserve our glorious Yugoslavia. We could've been a factor fellow neighbor but Serbs, Croats and Albanians wanted to play Great [insert respective country here] game with forever unstable Balkans. Now we all cucks for EU and NATO.

I'm really scared for the future. White kids in the Us are already a minority. Western Europe is going to hell as well, and it will probably drag Eastern Europe down as well. Canada and Australia are being bought by poo in loos and china.
I might move to Russia, it seems the only hope

Not Mexicans, Hispanics in general.

At the very least, they believe in the same God and many have European blood, as well western cultures, even if it's an inferior version of Western Culture, it can be improved upon. Niggers will always be a perpetual minority, they have never exceeded 10-15% of the population, and likely never will as they are a broken people who hardly start families, abort a good chunk of their spawn, and generally kill each other. I'm more concerned about the growing demographic of mixed children.

The Hispanics fancy themselves thinking they're taking over, but it'll really just be that Spanish would be spoken more in addition to more Hispanic restaurants and culture here.

But you have to put up with a culture that is not at least partially European, different god, and entirely barbaric. Your people will be forced to give up alcohol and "haram" food, be told what to dress like, grow beards, be forced to kneel on a rug six times a day, endure daily terrorist attacks, and partake in a culture that will kill you if you try to step out of line, among other things.

tl;dr our situation is much better than yours

We'll have to do it again sometime.

kek. dude you're delusional. El Salvador, Columbia, Mexico are not european ways of living. They're corrupt, violent and run governments that run into the ground. Take off the ameritard glasses for a second.

>Therapist: Where do you see yourself in 2050?
>UK: I...

It's true that they bring such negatives here, many bring corruption, drugs, and degeneracy. But the important factor remains, with all of these things going on, the plus is it makes the US even less appealing to mudslimes.

I'd rather have drug runners here than terrorists, keeping pisslam from gaining any more ground here is my top priority even if it means dealing with more rowdy spics.

not only europe. islam gets to complicated for everyone.

It's not a zero sum game. We don't take muslims or spics. We take both. The muslim population has grown enormously after Obama lifted the restrictions and is projected to double again by the next generation.

Thanks but not thanks. Serbia restored Draza Mihajlovic, Croats have just made a statue of Miro Baresic. Montenegro is the last shelter of Brotherhood and unity on Balkans. Keep your fascist and traitorous leaders, we'll deal with our own.

The best we can hope for is that both populations start killing each other, as has been going on between spics and niggers.