What the fuck. Never watching Mark Ruffalo's piece of shit movies again

What the fuck. Never watching Mark Ruffalo's piece of shit movies again.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MarkRuffalo/status/873545061799272448
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>don't hire white people with different beliefs than you

Nice. We stray further from peace every day

Hahahaha what the fuck no way this can be real

sure you won't

Wow he's ugly both on the outside and the inside.

i'm sure now you see me 7 will do just fine without lad

twitter.com/MarkRuffalo/status/873545061799272448

>It's a fake news episode

who is mark ruffalo?

This makes me a bit depressed how brazen they are about all this now

funny how he just had to throw "white" in there

Took what is at least a fair point of view and made it racist. Sad.

A jew

Fuck. Drumpf. And. FUCK! WHITE! PEOPLE!

>progressive is code for anti-white
At least they're honest about it now.

>The Hollywood blacklist—as the broader entertainment industry blacklist is generally known—was the practice of denying employment to screenwriters, actors, directors, musicians, and other American entertainment professionals during the mid-20th century because they were accused of having Communist ties or sympathies. Artists were barred from work on the basis of their alleged membership in or sympathy with the Communist Party USA or refusal to assist investigations into the party's activities. Even during the period of its strictest enforcement, the late 1940s through the late 1950s, the blacklist was rarely made explicit or verifiable, but it directly damaged the careers of scores of individuals working in the film industry.

Here we go again.

>A jew

No, he is italian.

Just make a virus that only kills white people then.
I'd gladly embrace death through blind leftism if I could witness the fall of humankind from beyond.

so a nigger...

>now you get blacklisted if you aren't a commie
What the fuck happened?

>Don't hire people that disagree with me. They deserve only one thing....death. Oh by the way, please go see Marvel's Thor: Ragnorak in theaters this November. Unless you are conservative. Then I hope you die in a fire with your children. I'll see you guys soon...AT THE MOVIES! And Republicans, I'll see you in HELL

Marxists took over.

Gee, I wonder when he will complain about the massive overrepresentation of jews in media...

What a fucking lapdog for his (((masters)))

STOP HIRE PEOPLE THAT DISAGREE WITH ME

STOP HIRE PEOPLE OF CERTAIN SKIN COLOR

WE ARE THE PROGRESSIVE TOLERANTS

>STOP THE BLACK DEMOCRAT HIRING SPREEEEEEEEEEE
Literally everyone knows what the reaction to this would be.

oh and btw sit down and be humble.

> Literally everyone knows what the reaction to this would be.
getting real tired of this shit m8

The Marxists were able to defame McCarthy despite him having a 95% success rate in identifying communist agents, then spent the next 50 years spreading their tendrils through everything.

>stop trying to add different opinions, my media must remain as biased as possible reeeeee

He's never been in a good movie anyway

Fuck that fuck him. So no more other opinions than "progressive" views?

Why is everyone associated with Marvel movies part of the looney left?

The Juice.

That guy who always look constipated and has the range of a brick wall.

Because the point was racist the whole time. You can keep fooling yourself user but eventually you're going to have to see things for the way they are.

False equivalency, my dude.
What said is a better way to approach this issua without it turning out into a full fledged shit flinging warzone.

At least he has the balls to go criticize Israel publicly, unlike most "liberal" American celebrities.

I've had a minor thing against Ruffalo since The Kids Are Alright
The ending of that film was such a slap in the face long before the widespread push for SJW shit. And this was when I was pretty liberal too, but for fuck's sake

It's a shame because I used to quite like him

so brave

This guy knows. Don't fall for the 'reverse racism' meme and start spouting shit like 'Imagine the outrage if they were black', that's their game.

>twitter.com/MarkRuffalo/status/873545061799272448
>Scroll to almost half the page
>Tweets are from 5 hours ago
Fucking Twitter addiction man

Remember, if you criticize the 1% you are antisemetic

You are criticizing over 50% of all Jewish individuals

Criticize them for what? Winning their wars?

>What the fuck. Never watching Mark Ruffalo's piece of shit movies again.

The wording of this place is becoming tumblr day by day

They usually do that when they've realized they've twitted something that has backfired and are then desperately trying to bury the tweet.

No, for their appalling human rights violations, breaking the Geneva convention, operating under apartheid and making the US their little bitch

Among other things

triggered snowflake lmao

Ehhh fuck all you alt-right snowflakes.

You've spent two years shilling for Trump and shitting up the country as a result.

Maybe go pull yourselves up by your bootstraps like you're always crying about. :)

Virtue signal guys.

Every fucking time.

Good thing I pirate everything he's in, which is pretty much 100% capeshit.

fuck of, you anti white faggot

>Zodiac is capeshit
lmao

yes, it's the alt-right that ruined america. the alt-right who are notorious for their control of the media and the establishment

>Being unable to separate the works an actor appears in or the works of a creator from their political opinions
Unless they're shoehorned it doesn't matter. I don't agree with him either but you're a sperg.

Not that user but David Fincher has yet to make a truly good movie
Villenueve does everything he tried better

Fucking smug inspector gadget

Please don't bully imdb movie buffs. His favorite working director right now is probably noland or villenueve

It's where the easy money is.

Not that user but your taste is genuinely terrible

>False equivalency
Stop using terms you don't know the meaning of, champ.

Be angry at Clinton for bringing alt-right into the mainstream eye, along with a fucking cartoon frog. Also be mad.at CNN for coining the term "fake news", you faggots keep shooting yourselves in the foot and get angry at everyone else for "fucking up the country"

>you're a sperg for not accepting anti white actors
kill yourself

Agreed. Remember that we MUST stick together.

Awwww dissenting opinions triggering you, snowflake? Off to Sup Forums, safe space for drumpfy!

It's fine if you don't like them, but it's stupid to be such a brainlet you're unable to divorce a person's works or performance in fiction from their political beliefs.

You're just as bad as SJWs who hate The Last Night because its creator said some anti GG stuff.