Why was this amount of cleavage allowed in a cartoon on Cartoon Network?

Why was this amount of cleavage allowed in a cartoon on Cartoon Network?

No clue

Why do DC cartoons get away with boobage and sex jokes?

I want BATB back
I want a conclusion to YOUBG JUSTICE

Young justice was terrible. Stop it.

If you could resurrect any superhero show for one more season, which would it be? EMH here, and all those mock-ups one of the artists did on DeviantArt would come true.

The BATB ending made me cry.

This is Hawkman

One of the most underrated series finales of all time, for sure.

how was Legion of Superheroes?

I try to get into it, but it just feels too kiddy for me. I didn't like The Batman at first, but I enjoyed it when I binge watched it years later it aired.

BatB was kiddier than LoSH.

but it didn't take itself seriously and had a bunch of meta humor.

The Batman has my favorite Poison Ivy design, and they really should use this hairstyle for her more often. I don't really care for much else that series did.

Nobody was watching the show at that point, so the network let them do whatever.

Second season has a better story but a worst cast. I found both were enjoyable though.

The Spectacular Spider-Man. I know the show still wouldn't be complete, but I still want more. Plus, we'd finally get a proper Kingsley Hobgoblin on screen.

It gets better in the second season, but the first one establishes some stuff that doesn't become important until the second season.

It wasn't really that bad once you get over the weird child soldier thing. Tone would have worked better if they were college aged. It wasn't really good enough for me to want another season though.

SSM

>dat cleavage
>dat latex
>dat Grey Delisle

Magpie was so underrated

It was pre-2015, so it was OK then.
"Current Year" isn't just shorthand for "this is outdated/on the wrong side of history", it's literally a new calendar era.

this show looks amazing on DVD, it's a shame people only seen the show through streams.

Semi-agree, it was cringey but it wasnt so bad it wasnt enjoyable and did a nice fusion of classic and new DC

I just wanted something to tie everything up

Earths Mightiest Heroes totally

fuck you

There shouldn't be anything wrong with cleavage. It's just something women have.

>Plus, we'd finally get a proper Kingsley Hobgoblin on screen.
>mfw Kingsley would be voiced by the same actor who played that assholish attorney in Law & Order: Criminal Intent

Oh well

>That way the camera moved all over Phantom Lady
>That creepy way Uncle Sam turns and slowly says "I want... YOU"
>That time Batman slaps Phantom Lady's ass and she giggles at him
I guess it was all in good deconstructionist fun

>That filename
You a funny guy

Based and the Bold

>how does this much cleevage am are legul?

IT'S A MALE POWER FANTASY!

What did you think BRAVE and the BOLD stood for

Because Americans are backward and afraid of sex-
Wait.

This is actually the most tame version of Phantom Lady that's probably ever existed and she still gets her tits out. Amazing.

I don't remember Batman spanking.

I just rewatched the episode. There was no spanking or flirting between Batman and Phantom Lady.

are Phantom Lady's legs short?

That was from an old golden age story where she replaced her legs with a rocket so she could get to Nazi Germany and punch Nazis faster.

Green Lantern, not even a question.

Reminder that Beware the Batman and Green Lantern: TAS were supposed to have a crossover in a later season.

Magpie is my favorite supervillain

She should fight Power Girl

Aw fuck me, that would have been great. If only the movie didn't tank toy sales.

Has there been any mention of the Freedom Fighters in this whole Rebirth hoopla? I'd love something new with them.

>this show looks amazing on DVD
Try the 1080p WEB-DLs.

>kryptonite laced nail polish

I just wanna see a busty superhero and a busty supervillain get into a relatively light-hearted fight

Nada. They aren't in any new cartoons or movies and Johns has never shown an interest in them, in fact he killed them and mutilated the corpses last time he wrote the team, so looks like we gotta wait for the next reboot thing.

There's a Doom Patrol thread up right now where anons are talking about merging Freedom Fighters with the Doom Patrol, which would be kind of fun. Any excuse for the Human Bomb to come back.

Alternatively

That's a shame. Human Bomb is my favorite member too.

>The only fanart of Magpie doing a crossover

Metal Men x Freedom Fighters x The Outsiders x Doom Patrol x Creature Commandos

>no-fap month
>binge watching Brave and the Bold

holy fuck

No-fap month is November, dude. It's why they call it No-Fap November.

are there other versions?

No-Fap month is every month.

She wears a leather jacket and pants in more recent comics.

Batman spent most of his episodes actually being a detective, which was a nice change of pace from whatever the hell TNBA was trying to do with the character and imo was a better direction, character wise, than BATB, though the show was absolutely the lesser.
Two seasons without a sidekick was awesome. Batgirl being a sidekick before Robin makes a lot of sense and I wish more adaptations would do that. The story advancing one year per season was a rather subtle but pretty nice touch as well. I appreciate that, at least in the beginning, they tried to keep the story grounded (think arrow seasons 1 & 2) in the sense that no villain was doing anything too physically impossible, and there weren't really any superpowers besides Freeze and - much later - Clayface. Then Poison Ivy shows up and ruined all that.

Finally, I really do like that, much like TAS, The Batman really tried to delve into every villain's motivations and humanize them. Unlike TAS, however, The Batman had absolutely no problem with showing you that some people were just plain sacks of shit; not everyone is a victim of some endless cycle of crime and immorality.

Also it had the best batmobile design.

Theyre all in the public domain.

Wait, what? How? Including Plastic Man?

Fuck.

Yeah, I suggested her to be part of the team because I found her powers pretty weird. Also because I wanted to see some tits on the team.

Sort of. The stories of the individual characters that compose the Freedom Fighters that were published under Quality Comics are public domains, but DC still owns all the characters themselves.

The closest thing was Convergence plastic man.

usually they have to tone down costumes for kids tv
but they actually made Ice's costume SEXIER

I'd kill to see the Human Bomb return.

The first was Sandra Knight, she's the OP Phantom Lady and member of the Freedom Fighters. She first showed up in Quality Comics and is public domain. She has two costumes, the red and blue is what she wore in Fox and Ajax stories after DC bought Quality and thought Phantom Lady with it.

Dee Tyler is the second to use the name, though it's established in her origin that there's a multiple Phantom Ladies as Sandra founded a spy and ninja college to train people.

After Dee was killed in Infinite Crisis there came Stormy Knight. She was only around for about two minutes before trying to commit suicide and retiring to the countryside.

New52 Phantom Lady is Jennifer Knight who only showed up in a four issue miniseries and disappeared.

There's Phantom Girl in the Legion of Superheroes but she's a whole other character entirely. Well, as different as someone named Phantom Girl can be from someone named Phantom Lady. It's Ghost Girl stuff.
There have also been character appearances in Savage Dragon and other books, and countless variations like Nightveil from FemForce. You can draw parallels to Dark Horse's Ghost, too.
A precursor might be Fantomah, an avenging force of nature who protects the jungle and was the first female superhero. Think of Fantomah to Phantom Lady as Gladiator to Superman.
She's a character who always turns up again and embodies the fashions and trends of culture at the time going all the way back to the dawn of comics.

Seasons 1 and 2 had the best intro music too. Why'd they have to go and change it?

>Ice and Fire will never show up in live action

Sure why not. posting this two issues.

Dude that picture is freaking rad as hell.

I'm gonna go on a limb and assume that's probably a good thing.

Thanks based user.
So that means if someone decide ''to return to life'' Quality comics then there would be two versions of Plastic Man and The Freedom Fighters?

Here they are.

Flash crossover when?

>Green Lantern
>Blue
one fucking job!

DC lawyers would slap your dick over anything too similar but... yes? Legally? I think so?

>''to return to life'' Quality comics then there would be two versions of Plastic Man and The Freedom Fighters?
You have to call him by another name

Not really, it doesn't mean much, in theory it means you could reproduce a Doll Man comic from Quality for free, but DC owns the Doll Man character, so they can sue you for using Doll Man, even tough the story that CONTAINS Doll Man is public domain.

but they will be the same characters at the end right?

Who the fuck is that in yellow on the left? Hourman?

Man, that sucks. I guess we just have to wait until someone decide it's time to ''rebirth'' Plastic Man and the freedom fighters.
>Tfw when Johns doesn't love best boobs.

The Batman should've gone off the reservation and made Yin it's Batgirl, not bothered with Robin, and focused more on how Batman and Gotham City in general are the creators of its own foes.

As long you don't used the name plastic man.

Same thing happen with Dan Garret with one (t) is in the public, and Dan garrett with double (tt) is owned by DC. dynamite change his name to blue scarab

The ray