Dat BUILD THE WALL episode

>dat BUILD THE WALL episode
>dat gun control episode
>dat mockery of participation trophies

When did this show get so political?

Every work of fiction is making a political statement, whether you realize it or not.

I know, but it was a lot more blatant this time. Not a complaint, just an observation.

Since part of the show's premise is inherently political (running a kingdom), the show runners are actively encouraged by Dreamworks to do political topics.

didn't they do an episode where they all wear diapers? I don't really think moral messages in this show should be taken seriously

You forgot the most important part of season 3.

Villain death count:

>Magic Steve
>King Julien the Terrible
>Captain Ethan
>Karen
>Vildebeest

Missing anyone else?

I doubt Karen is dead. They'll bring her back with Crimson for a royal three way.

Also torrents when? I love this show.

But then you wouldn't get the joke that she got eaten by fossa for reals this time.

There is too much plot potential for the to just flat out kill one two of Juliens love interest. Revenge of the crazy exs is always fun.

What the fuck kind of a statement is Sonichu making?

>Dat episode where Clover implies that she wanted to have a three-way with Julien and Crimson.

Not necessary political, but it definitely show opinions.

Whatever vendetta is going on inside Chris' tormented soul at the moment.

>MFW All the fucking shows that are being written by leftists will be butthurt and vindictive towards Trump if he wins the election
It's gonna be even saltier than depictions of Bush in fiction

i wonder if anyone is actually going to leave for Canada.

Dude's been plummeting in the polls and its only going to get worse when free stuff man drops out.

I hope not. This place is full of enough liberal douchebags already.

Toronto's full, stay out.

>gun control episode

so you're saying you need to build a wall?

>Toronto's full, stay out.
What if you're homeless though?

>plummeting in the polls
>listening to CNN

>its only going to get worse when free stuff man drops out.
Plenty of Sanders supporters I've talked to have said that they would vote for Trump or not vote if he loses to Hillary, she's unlikable even by "first female President" standards

But free stuff man is already eliminated ?
Clinton is literally the official nominee
Are there reallyamericans that still support Bernie?

Does this mean you guys will finally have another party

There are literally like 2 people still voting for burning man

>implying Reddit isn't huge

the two party system is so shit and I hate both of the idiots

every day that passes, more people find out Hillary is an anti-american, freedom-hating, terror-sponsoring, lying criminal.

Only people who are lapdogs of that same wall street elite and the international powers with agendas support her. And those lapdogs' rabble.

Inconsequential in the long run, and you're acting like burning man won't tell his supporters to vote Hillary regardless by the end of it all

I want to see the episode making fun of triggers already.

So huge in fact that she still won by millions of votes, seriously, reddit screaming how much they love Bernie isn't doing him any favors when a majority of them can't even vote for him
Doesn't help that Berniefags are so fucking awful that they cause riots at Trump rallies and forced the DNC to build a wall for the convention where she will be awarded the nomination

>Doc Sugarfoot episode predicted Hillary Clinton's campaign

Oh shit

>Only people who are lapdogs of that same wall street elite and the international powers with agendas support her.
So...Democrats and the butt mad establishment Republicans will vote for Hillary.

I haven't met a single person who seems to like Hillary or Trump.
Logically, third party votes should skyrocket, but I know they wont. For some pretty dumb reasons, most people will just vote for whichever of the two they hate the least.

the Majestic 12.

>Doesn't help that Berniefags are so fucking awful that they cause riots at Trump rallies
>buying what the Clinton News Network is telling you

A corrupt bat sells everyone scorpions and convinces them that they need scorpions to feel safe, but it just leads to an increase in violence and stingings.

Johnson was literally given a recreation of George Washington's gun as a reward for winning the Lib party nomination and literally threw it in the trash
Some how all three parties managed to pick the most unappealing candidates possible for the same election

The way that Dems have actually been on her case and judging her policy decisions and other things she's done on her job rather than mindlessly backing her because she's a woman is actually impressive.

But owning a gun isn't a safety thing, it's a freedom thing.

SHALL
NOT
BE
INFRINGED

>Mfw in the military so will not vote for Hillary under any circumstances

The people that just plain ignore her hawkish foreign policies annoy me to no end

Does this mean Clover is a statist since she was vehemently anti gun?

She has a fucking massive rap sheet that Trump will destroy her in debates with, it's amazing that they thought they were gonna pull the "Progressive First ____ President" vote again after Obama shit the bed for the last two years and picked Hillary to be the nomination, but then again, leftists wouldn't vote for a white guy regardless of his stances

She prefers her fists.

>India De Beaufort tweeted that picture.

depends on who owns it. Some people just own them because they can. Some own them because they need them. Some own them because they feel safer with them
Because Trump is much better.
well on paper he is but I get the feeling he'd flip if he had frivolous cause
Doubtful, her rap sheet is pretty public. A lot of people don't really care anymore. Trump's strength in walking in dirty to a mud fight is hers as well now.

yeah much better to vote for the other, even more hawkish candidate

Well, the scorpions eventually rise up and take over the kingdom, so I'm pretty sure they were never trying to make an actual statement.

>It's a "Sup Forums discusses politics" episode

Trump seems more like a turtle.

Pretty much this, if anything the whole moral seems to be, "Don't give every retard a gun." it doesn't go much deeper than that.

>it's the dangers of ai episode

is that why he advocated a ground war in syria

>Trump's strength in walking in dirty to a mud fight is hers as well now.
But Trump is fucking fantastic when it comes to making others look like shit in debates, we'll probably see It's the current year show with Cuck Oliver levels of doctoring footage from leftist media to make her look good after he wipes the floor with her

Except the moral doesn't make any sense because scorpions are living things that sting without the control of their owner, and there's no clause in Julien's kingdom that gives every law-abiding citizen the right to a scorpion.

What kind of shopped shit is this?
Jesus

There's proof that the mainstream media is inflating the polls by oversampling democrats. It's like asking /vp/ which game they're looking forward to and then concluding all of Sup Forums loves Pokemon.

>But Trump is fucking fantastic when it comes to making others look like shit in debates
Debates are part of the election. Is he going to be "fucking fantastic" when he's elected into office? Is he worth anything aside from a quick laugh or two on CNN?

just like Nate Silver in 2012 right? :^)

Considering he's the only candidate left that would lower taxes instead of raising them and guarantees this country won't bend over to Muslim cock, he's already better than what we have now

>It's a metaphor for Muslims

This show is degenerate and promotes mixed couples.

But at the same time he says he will but is also promising expensive fucking projects. Besides didn't he alter his tax plan?

>This is your average Trump supporter

Don't hate, just pity.

Did he? Last time I checked it was basically "lower taxes on literally everyone but it's revenue neutral because meme magic."

>guarantees this country won't bend over to Muslim cock

That definitely won't happen considering it's already stuffed full with Mexican dick. Nothing to be proud of there, guy.

>0.05 dollars has been deposited to your account
>2 litres of Abdul's baby gravy has been deposited to your anus.

It's like listening to a hairier version of that one suburban soccer mom who demands to see the manager.

He wants more money from China and Mexico to fund his projects. He also wants to stop giving money away to illegals and refugees.

>but is also promising expensive fucking projects
What are the expensive projects
>If I greentext and say he's shit, I don't need to argue
Trump can ensure that we send illegals back, so we're fixing that problem

They are perfect together though.

>I am a proud virgin: the movement

Those polls are stuffed. The democrats are peppering my swing state with ads though, so they fear Trump.

It's a "junk food is bad when you decide to replace all the food in the kingdom with it"

>It's a Tumblrina Trio infiltrates Sup Forums episode.

Donald Trump isn't much better either. He is a self-proclaimed "billionaire" who has against all feats of logic built himself up to be an anti-establishment canidate. Also, his success may be a lie (him not releaseing any tax returns is just the tipping point of the iceburg. I'm pretty certain all of his anti-establishment rhetoric are just lies created to attract guilable voters who don't know better.

The only true anti-establishment canidate safe Jill Stein (Green) and Gary Johnson (Libetarian).

Was she a parody of Honey Boo Boo's mom?

no human is illegal

Johnson is establishment now, and a betrayer of libertarian principles. Jill Stein is still cool, if you're into that.

DELETE THIS

#ICraveJohnson now.

>You will never shove food into your qt bodyguards mouth.

The fact the establishment hates him helps that idea though.

Donald trump has the mentality of a cartoon megalomaniac? who would've thought that

>m-muh MGTOW cuckshed safe space

And you have the mentality of a cuck

That's part of the genius of his campaign. Villfies himself before the media can do it to him, then has his crony-like supporters run defense.

It's whatever, though. Foreign policy is America's main export now, and with either candidate it's going to go into the shitter now.

>Massive companies who globalist supporting laws that allow them to export jobs and rape the American economy push tons of money on media outlets to blast Trump 24/7 to prevent people from voting for him
>BUT TRUMP CAN'T BE ANTI-ESTABLISHMENT CAUSE HE'S RICH

>He thinks that being a push over will bag him a hag.
>He thinks demeaning masculinity as a concept will elevate him to the next echelon of existence and bag him a hag.

>posts a le reddit man

How to flush a post down the poopy eater