Makes the same premise over and over again

>Makes the same premise over and over again
>Makes the same characters over and over again
>Makes shitty unlikeable asshole characters that doesn't get affected by karma or some kind of justice
is he the biggest hack on cartoon history?

man who are we

who are we to judge

fuck off Seth

>American Dad
>Bad

So it's the most realistic cartoon of all time?

I like how Meg looks like she was put into the picture as an afterthought.

Why is Meg's shirt the wrong colour?

>be a nerd
>work in cartoons for like 20 years before even got big break
>turn into chad

why do you hate him again?

Hack or genius? He does the same shit over and over again and makes millions, maximum profit for minimal effort.

He doesnt work in toons anymore

>appealing to the lowest common denominator
>genius

Ted 1 and 2 and that old West movie mainly. I could care less about family guy but those movies sicken me on a conceptual level

the old west movie was pretty bad but ted 1 was good

Oops, meant that for

>>Makes shitty unlikeable asshole characters that doesn't get affected by karma or some kind of justice

A BLOO BLOO BLOO! This show is MEAN SPIRITED! God it's CURRENT YEAR! I CAN'T EVEN

>i hate family guy but that didn't stop me from watching at least 2 seasons worth off it

g8 b8 m8

Cleveland Show and American Dad aren't his, he just used his name to help push them out the door because he knows how big his name is at FOX. He also did the same thing for Cosmos.

His voice acting and singing skills are top-notch, you can't take that away from him. Early Family Guy, when he actually cared, was pretty damn good, and his Johnny Bravo episodes were fine as well.

He's the adult show version of Pen Ward who makes tons of money on his name alone but uses his name to help his friends get projects funded and basically do whatever the hell he wants to do. The worst thing you can say about his creative stance is that he's not innovative enough.

He DID want to revive The Flintstones though which I know he's a fan of, but FOX didn't bite.

>ted 1
>good
what makes me mad is that it had potential
that intro alone was funny as fuck until they decided to make the entire movie like this
>dude weed lmao
>he's a teddybear but he say bad words xD it's funny cause a teddie bear is usually a kids thing and swearing is an aduts thing, see how kino I am? xD

its a 7/10 date movie bro

its not something to write home about

>say that shit character is shit
>GOTTA BE A SJW!

Bender is a mean spirited douche and he gets punished or beaten up
Cartman is a mean spirited kid but the show also makes fun of how imature and childish he is
this show is just shit, sorry that If I thouched a nerve

He doesn't own fox.

Chuck Lorre (Mike & Molly, Dharma & Greg, Big Bang Theory) does the same thing, only by making complete stereotypes out of people

>His voice acting and singing skills are top-notch
His voice acting is doing bad impressions then turning them into characters. His singing annoys me because in every project he does he has to force his singing into it.
Fucker needs to make an album and get it out of his system and not use his shows and movies as an outlet for it.

Reminder that even Seth hates modern Family Guy and wanted it to end several seasons ago and would have if Fox didn't step in