ITT: Essential Cringe kino

ITT: Essential Cringe kino

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_F2ZcbbPFUU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Chanology was a mistake

we wuz legion n shiet

In 10 years we'll get one on Sup Forums, with Pepe the frog on the cover.

Epic. Simply epic.

Assuming these "we r leegun" faggots are still around, I'm not surprised they haven't gone after Islam. They're fucking pussies who think their dumb pranks are the stuff nightmares are made of.
>Hahaha let's take down this silly religion that only celebrities get sucked into but please leave the brown, violent religion alone.

this is not okay. sick of films revealing our secret community to the public. redditors are starting to learn that Sup Forums exists and profit from our humour and memes. it has to stop before we gain public awareness...

Already happened, my man.

Sup Forums is currently in the process of being shutdown due to a government psy-op and they aren't even realizing it. They're all so happy to be able to post with a Nazi flag that they don't realize they're sealing their own doom by giving the government ammunition to shut them down as a hate group.

Main reason why is if you google Sup Forums the first board recommended is actually Sup Forums, it will always have 'new arrivals'.

I got here right after fappening, I wonder what stuff was like before reddit influx

It's funny that for a website that has been generally well researched, people still miss any point or culture it has. I suppose most people get scared by the loli, gore and whatever shit in Sup Forums and never enter again.

They have a Jihadi flag also. All they have to do is appear to be planning an attack on there before the next staged hoax to shut down Sup Forums.

You have no idea what it's going to happen.

the section where the fags in this were espousing the greatness in being a moralfag and actually referring to themselves as moralfags killed me.

especially that ponce who sat there smoking the whole time.

>right after fappening
Newfag detected, you probably didn't even lurk for half a year

Can someone find me the video where SJW anonymous harass the guy in the RV because the town suspects him of being a pedo? The girlfriend in the anonymous mask was so annoying I remember, saying that Sup Forums will destroy him and with the megaphone. It seems to be wiped from existence online though.

>Sup Forums was a mistake
FTFY

>mfw normie sister tells me about anonymous and the deep web

I had a class called "Comtemporary Views" this semester, professor was like 60 and she made us watch this shit.
I was like 'Mrs, i used to browse Sup Forums when the raids and stuff, i posted in the Pool's Closed and Scientology threads.', she was like 'Oh, what a bad influence'.
She seemed to admire the shit out of Anonymous tho. It was weird.

>Dude hacking lmao :D

You get the idea

>shut them down as a hate group
anyone who takes Sup Forums 100% seriously is a moron

Was this like a straight to redbox release or something?

>spiderman 2
>cringe

never

This motherfucker is the biggest faggot going

youtube.com/watch?v=_F2ZcbbPFUU

essential cringe

you need to take spider man 2 (literally the goat super hero movie) and x men off that list. every other super hero movie is shit and that list is correct but not those two.

>An epic of epic epicness.
Is that the actual tagline?

>think their dumb pranks are the stuff nightmares are made of.
>for teh lulz
yeah you nailed it bro