DON'T LET ME HAVE TO USE THIS!

DON'T LET ME HAVE TO USE THIS!

Ed was kinda badass

"kinda"?

I never got why Ed didn't just beat the shit out of the Kankers and Kevin

Ed has to be angry to inflict pain.

He was never angry at Kevin or the Kankers, just terrifed.

He'll do it if there's a rock in his shoe. Not even Rolf during one of his holidays can stop him then.

BACK TO WORK

I really wished that carried over. In the most recent patches holiday Rolf beats rock show Ed eight ways to sunday.

ITS TIME.

Rank the characters by their power level. Who is strongest? Or besides strenght, who is more dangerous?

I'm glad I didn't resub then. That's fucking bullshit buffing Holiday Rolf.

Angry, Hypnotized Jimmy beats everyone.

At this point I can't walk away. If I can survive the scammed Jimmy meta with that FUCKING SCAM COMBO, then I can make it through this.

Pebble Ed
Rape mode Kankers
I'm telling mom/Jimmy is hurt Sarah
For his ancestors Rolf
Payback Kevin
Captain melonhead Johnny

This is strength and danger level

I just realized who Okuyasu reminds me of

When the hell are they going to do a Plank storyline? That fucker is scary as shit what with that time he talked through an unconscious Johnny.

It was probably just a carrot, and right now the are hardly applying the stick.

Why are you talking as if the show is still going on? What am I missing?

>he's never played the game

His mom said he's not allowed to hit girls.

>current year
>Not playing EE&E Online

Kaneki are almost unstopable together, they are probably easier ti deal alone.

The Ed Edd and Eddy MMO. Where have you been pleb?

> be on the toilet
> see this
> laugh so hard a lil shit falls out

>current year
>still playing EE&EO
Shit became pay-to-win. I have to pay rent, I can't keep paying for premium shit. They should have stopped when the only thing real money could unlock was minigames and the Gag Factory drops.

Rape mode Kankers, more like someone broke their ship in a bottle Kankers and they want fucking payback.

>he doesn't know how to get thingamajig tickets
ISHYGDDT

Dude, you missed out on the Monster Ed raid. You could get Canadian Squirt Guns with a +2 to Jawbreaker Finding from that.

Why the fuck didn't you get better at Scams? That skill is fucking broken and they've never fixed it since launch. Dumbasses keep my sub going.

Which episode was it where Ed got grounded and his parents took away the stairs?