Usagi Yojimbo Storytime

Since I'm in an unbelievably foul mood and no one should have to put up with me today, I have sequestered myself from my family. Might as well story time some Usagi for fellow anons.

I'm doing Sasuke stories because he makes Usagi grouchy and that's the theme for the night. Let's go.

Would appreciate a bump if we're about to fall off page 10.

Jesus Christ how horrifying.

Oh fuck OP am I ready for this. I read Usagi Yojimbo in a storytime an user made last year, it was a blast but his computer fried and I think he didn't finish it. Don't know what happened to him too.

Oh yeah, I remember that. That was a shame.

I originally got into the series through the legendary storytime of BType. Good times.

He seems so normal...

Man, fuck spider goblins.

This page is pretty trippy.

Unfortunately for Usagi, Sasuke now thinks they are friends.

Up next: more supernatural suffering for Usagi.

>not knowing every fucking ancient Japanese legend by heart

What are you teaching your son, Usagi?

Usagi being very honest.

>How can a thing be evil?

Ask Stephen King.

You know something is going wrong when even Usagi freaks out by some sort of monster. He usually seems unfazed by some paranormal things.
It kind of surprised me how many supernatural things were in Usagi Yojimbo. When I didn't know anything about it I thought that it was some sort of serious story without monsters and such, but I like the fact that there are strange things going around in that world, it seems to go toghether very well withoutbeing too out of the place.

>It kind of surprised me how many supernatural things were in Usagi Yojimbo

There'd probably be a lot more if Sasuke wasn't running around killing them 24/7.

But yeah, I really like how Stan incorporated some magical and mystical stuff into Usagi's world.

Uh-oh.

Will there be a download link, my friend? Thanks for dumping.

Afraid not, but there should be a big torrent of all Usagi stuff up on the Bay.

'Keep it busy'

ok

That's pretty impressive.

I don't think charmander has an advantage over squirtle, though.

Time for the finale!

Awwww yeah!

That's a kawaii Zilla.

The only time Sasuke is lost for words.

Based OP, Sasuke is fantastic because he's one the few things that terrorizes and confuses Usagi

One day Sasuke and Jei are going to meet, and I have no idea how it will end, because they are both so ridiculously powerful.

It'll probably be a very shitty day for Usagi, regardless.

Ha!