youtube.com/watch?v=GkAtUq0OJ68&nohtml5=False
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Recovery_and_Reinvestment_Act_of_2009
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

endure lad

Get out

canada is barely white

most posters are probably from toronto

I'm sorry.

We are getting cucked hard. I am a right-wing Catholic reactionary living in the Maritimes.

Please send help.

High-King Cuckstin Trudeau is the Abomination that shall destroy this nation, if only the Golden and Bronze Lion of the South, He Who Sounds the Trumpet, as foretold by ancient Bannok Prophecy, comes to save us.

how so? an accelated incurement of debt that surmounted to 11 trillion dollars is the biggest failure for our nation, we will essentially be more receptive to interest rate changes thanks to obama which increases uncertainty in the american market.

>our nation

>destroys

It's almost like the costs of Bush's wars, tax cuts and fuckups don't stop as soon as he leaves office.

>destroyed

He just spams the same shit and ignores any counter argument.

at least youre not a drunk asshole with ptsd and no friends with a bunch of fucking mental problems
fagget

I like leafs
they're often liberal yes, but not libtard
and this board needs that to avoid becoming a circlejerk of edgy kids and insecure high testosterone retards spewing the same catchphrases forever like it means something

Obama was in charge during all of those years, enough time to change things he considers bad.

lol you guys keep trying to say that but yet YOU DONT HAVE ONE example of proving me wrong.

In every thread I BTFO you right wing retards. All your counters are right wing retard memes that I debunk daily.

>muh 42% unemployment
>muh labor force
>muh part time
>muh obama changed formula
>muh 80 year old grandma is unemployed.

He reduced the budget deficit by 2/3 and is the slowest spender since Eisenhower. You can't always expect Democrats to perfectly clean up Republican fuckups every time.

youtube.com/watch?v=QKv-dXHhtMs

See, you do it again.

Obamas term started after the housing crisis, his achievement is not having things worse than during a fucking crisis.

NOT 1 EXAMPLE.

Yeah Republicans crash the economy. Democrats fix it. We get it.

Do you even know what the deficit even is?

That's not a chart of deficits you fucking right wing retard. Holy shit. How stupid are you people.

Republican tax reductions where the only right choice. Americans are more wealthy on median, mainly cause they didn't end up with 50% like most European countries with centrist governments.

You can squeeze only so much out of an economy.

>Republican tax reductions

What was the alternative tho? My best online friend is a fucking leaf btw, they can be cool, some of them.

Regeneration after a crisis is the normal behavior, not something caused by Obamas policies. Include a longer time-frame and you see reality.

Unless you keep the economy down with retarded regulations like FDR did, this is the only thing that should happen after a crash.

>Yeah Republicans crash the economy
>Muh republicans are to blame for a global banking crisis created by money inflation and foul credits
k

See

Not saying you aren't right in part, but that graph also overlaps with the years of two massively expensive wars on the other side of the world.

>Republican spending

Not 1 example.

see You are (most of the part) completely oblivious to actual economic policies and external influences. You see correlations and just make up causations without any argument.

- You show the regeneration after a crisis and claim it somehow was due to Obamas policies, but you do not provide any explanation to prove your claim.

- You blame the housing a crisis on Republicans, but you do not provide any explanation or proof for that claimed causation.

You are arguing economics like an 8-year old would.

Holy shit muhammed you're about to get BTFO.
'

>Yeah Republicans crash the economy
>Muh republicans are to blame for a global banking crisis created by money inflation and foul credits

George Bush: we want everybody in America to own their own home. That's what we want.

youtube.com/watch?v=GkAtUq0OJ68&nohtml5=False

>- You blame the housing a crisis on Republicans, but you do not provide any explanation or proof for that claimed causation.

Yeah I did you stupid fuck. YOU JUST GOT BTFO

Even a 1st grader could identify this pattern. Not you though.

Regeneration after a crisis is the normal behavior, not something caused by Obamas policies.

wew lad

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Recovery_and_Reinvestment_Act_of_2009

Don't worry about it

America will become just as cucked once Shilllary wins

>Unless you keep the economy down with retarded regulations like FDR did,

Really bro? This FDR right wing retard meme again. The Republican Great Depression was nearly 4 years old when FDR took office. EVERY SINGLE economic indicator improved once he took office and he went on to win the next 3 elections in a row. Just stfu.

>youtube.com/watch?v=GkAtUq0OJ68&nohtml5=False
See, this is how you make an argument, there you go. Why not do it properly from the very beginning?

Stimulus packages are a meme. They pour money into infrastructure and generate artificial state-dependent jobs, valuable business that can compete on the world market have to compete without government contracts.