What Exactly Are Luna's Tastes In Rock?

Is she into alt rock, hard rock, prog rock, what?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WKFIDLMliHo
youtube.com/watch?v=SbC2bdQuJeQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the clash

Anything as long as it's loud enough

Probably metal and punkrock.
Why no qt chill proghead girls in cartoons?

Yes

She has paper clip earrings

Grunge

math rock

probably anything but retarded fucking metal

Seems to be anything but teen boybands.

ba dum tshh

Shes into semi precious stones

Classic Rock and Heavy Metal.

"And she's gonna stay in there until she improves her act. That joke about me and Internet child modeling was neither kind nor tasteful."

>retarded fucking metal

Yes.

Industrial rock

Nothing because she's a fucking caricature. She's just as edgy hip and boyish as Rainbow Dash and Sonic.

I'm just counting the days before she quotes a song by Death Grips

OI GIMME THE FOOKIN TICKETS M8

Pub rock

No user don't you know? Cartoon characters have a life of their own when they're not on screen. They live on a magical floating cloud called "CANON UNIVERSE", which doesn't exist, but at the same time, it totally does :^)

WHAAAAAATS MY DRUUUUGGGGGGGG OOOOOOOF CHOOOOOOOICCCCEEEEE

Throw out some fanfic ideas, guys. I need some.

Who?

She can be as realistic as anyone wants her to be. She may be simplistic because she's a cartoon character, but plenty of real people are just as shallow and inconsistent. Especially teenagers.

Luna gets teen pregnant with Chunk and tries to persuade him to take responsibility, but Chunk freaks out and punches her in her pregnant belly, killing the unborn baby and giving Luna an orgasm.

It turns out that Mr. and Mrs. Loud are actually abusive parents.

This, she throws the occasional rock music reference and that's it.

Not even sure what you're trying to say with this one.

Luna's music tastes are about as realistic and well researched as Lisa's science stuff. Not really something to think hard about.

(Although I would love to see her actually reference more obscure stuff like 70's prog rock)

Awkward bunking shenanarchy with different sisters.

IOW, How Many Different Variations Of Space Invader Can We Do.

>Not even sure what you're trying to say with this one.
He was being sardonic.

Qt short-haired girls are obviously reallly into that shoegaze-post-alternative music, but maybe she's too energetic to be you typical shoegaze girl.

I know, but what he said is not even all that wrong and sarcasm-worthy, it's called suspension of disbelief.

I read that with this playing in my head.
youtube.com/watch?v=WKFIDLMliHo

It's not a bad idea, though.

Nu metal

I'm going to try...Luna has a fight with Luan and camps out in Lincoln's room.

you would have to have girls into prog, the fans of the genre turn away women every chance they get, as usual per neckbeard favorited hobbies. if women touch those hobbies they go into a spastic panic out of fear of being associated with them

The show seems to have her refrencing and listening to punk and classic rock bands.

Luna meets a guy but he's into goth shit, she asks Lucy to help her out but she falls for him too, hilarity ensues, turns out the dude is a girl.

The person who got me into prog was a girl I knew in highschool.

-

Motorhead

>retarded fucking metal

Nu-male detected

Ok, I got up to the part where she talks Lincoln into letting her stay in his room but I'm kind of stuck now.

Write out however many different ways it could go in a kinda bubble map thing. Bubble maps help with organizing ideas. From there, choose the better ones.

This is now a prog thread.

>From there, choose the better ones
Preferably as R-rated as possible.

Why are you repeating yourself?

unlike label obsessed poser normies like you, she doesn't care.

deafheaven

Classic rock and roll, hard rock, punk and metal. Don't see where people are getting the indieshit and prog from.

Schoolhouse

Wait isn't Dark Side of the Moon some kind of soft prog? Chicks are all over that one.

INTO THE FLAME
INTO THE FIRE

youtube.com/watch?v=SbC2bdQuJeQ

Skip to about 3:12
>We have this major problem with King Crimson throughout our career was that the audience was 99% male. I'm not joking about this. It was quite disappointing.

So yeah, the bands wanted more female listeners but it just doesn't appeal to them (probably because the lyrics and topics are mostly about science fiction or fantasies as compared to pop groups singing about love and contemporary topics)

If you're rich and famous what's the fucking problem? oh yeah, no ring rat pussy.

I bet the Moody Blues never had that problem.

she just happens to like all forms of music that involve a guitar.

Probably because they were handsome and sang songs like Nights in White Satin

>were

Rolling Stones. Casebook text Mick Taylor fan.

Luna becomes a coke addict